Omegle ~ Luke Hemmings

By nattiexo1

"Ugh, I'm so bored." "Just go on Omegle, it'll be fun." Andrea (Drea, Drey) thought she would just have anoth... More

just another Omegle chat
what is happening
friends with Luke
i think I love you
why does this feel real
why can't he accept this
i can't do this
i'm trying
thanks for the cover
starting over
planning the wedding
no thank you
terrible timing
THANK YOU SO MUCH
the morning after
chances
im over this
the date
umm what?
adios
go get her

the hidden engagement

77 2 13
By nattiexo1

Important author's note at the end of the chapter. Anyways love you guys!

*Unedited*

Luke's POV

I can't believe she said that to me. What a bitch. I don't mean that of course, but as I'm stuffing all my clothes back into my suitcase, I can't feel any more infuriated. I loved her. I love her. Her heart was a secret garden surrounded by high walls, and I found the door. Unfortunately, I left the door open, and Jacob wandered in. And I've been pushing and pushing to fight my way back in, but the door has been closed. I had my chance, and I let it go. And now she's gonna get married. I have to stop fighting a battle that I already lost. Anyways, it's good that Im leaving. I have to go on tour in two months.

~

I finish packing my bags and head downstairs. I don't even stop to look at Andrea as I head towards the front door. I drop one of my suitcases in front of the door, so I can open the door, but someone stumbles in before I have the chance. The area around the door is immediately filled with the putrid smell of alcohol, Old Spice, and vomit. Of course, Jacob walks in the house, drunkenly, singing some incoherent song.

"Luke," he shouts, "how are you dude? You should've come partied with me last night. I got fucked up at this strip club and well I might've gotten some rando pregnant. Oops."

"Uh, well, that's great, not really, but I gotta go, so maybe you should sober up and apologize to your wife."

"Ha, wife. Oh fuck, I have a fiancé, don't I?" Jacob slurs, and genuinely looks confused.

"Yes," I saw slowly.

"Well that's a bummer. Is she hot though?"

"I don't have time for this, Jacob. I'm not gonna sit here and watch the most amazing girl in the world sit around a marry someone who hit her, and then fucked some random girl," I say this without realizing Andrea has come out of the bathroom and was right behind me.

"Luke, I don't need you to stick up for me," Andrea says from behind me.

"Oh, trust me, I wasn't. Have fun getting married to this asshole drunk." I say matter-of-factly.

"Uh, bro, chill. I'm not even drunk," Jacob says as he throws up in the sink.

"Oh yeah, sorry.... Bro." I pick up my suitcase, open the door, walk out,  and slam it behind me. I am done with this bullshit.

~

Andrea's POV

So, Luke just stormed out, and left me with my drunk fiancé. But frankly, I can't be mad at him for that. I was rude to him, and while I'll never be with him again, I do hope he'll come around, and get over it. I never meant to hurt him, it's just complicated. Very complicated. Luke being here is just reminding me of how I felt. And it makes me think, how could I have told Luke the things I did, and have them not mean anything now.

~

More than a Year Ago (Still Andrea's POV after Luke's first visit to LA, but before their short break)

"Lukey, when is your tour gonna be over? I want you to come to LA again," I say over the phone.

"Babe, you know the tour ends in two months, but the LA show is in two weeks. I got you VIP meet and greet tickets," he says like he accomplished winning the lottery.

"I can't wait to see you," I say holding in tears.

"I love you, Drey. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Okay."

"Just okay?" Luke asks questioningly.

"I love you like I've never loved anyone before. And it's crazy, because we met only three months ago, but I'm thinking about forever. I've never thought that about anyone before. I don't let people in. I'm tired of being broken from the inside out."

"You know? You built your walls so high. But I'm going to climb them. I don't care what it takes. I love you, Drey. You're my forever."

"I love you, Lukey. Don't break my heart," I say as I start to break down, and more tears fall on my cheeks.

"I won't, I promise."

I wish I could believe him. I really do. I've just had a really shitty life, and Luke is the first good thing to happen to me. I want it to last forever.

"Lukey, you still there?"

"Of course, Drey."

"I love you, and I want to be with you forever. Luke Robert Hemmings, will you make forever official and do me the pleasure of becoming my husband?"

"Drey, if you had waited 2.5 seconds, I would have proposed myself, but yes, I love you. And I want to make things official when I'm in LA."

"Are you sure, Lukey?"

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life."

"I love you, Pukey Lukey."

"I love you Drey."

2 Weeks After the Proposal (Still Andrea)

I have never been more excited for a concert in my entire life. Luke has planned out the entire eloping process after the concert is over. It'll be completely secret, except Michael, Calum, Ashton, and Alex will be there. Lukey is my forever, and I want to make it official.

My doorbell rings, and I rush to open it hoping to see my fiancé. I slide to the door in my fuzzy socks, unlock it and open it.

"Hey, baby." I see my beautiful fiancé and jump on him. I feel his muscles tense up around my body as he catches me and holds me mid air.

"Lukey!" Luke carries me into the house, while I nestle my face into his neck, my arms still wrapped around his shoulders. He eventually puts me down, and I get up onto my tip toes and kiss him.

"I've missed you, Drey." Luke says in between kisses.

"Shut up, and kiss me, Penguin boy."

"Ahem, please stop before we throw up." Michael, Calum, Ashton, and Alex say simultaneously.

"Hahaha, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you guys behind Luke." I say awkwardly as my cheeks turn the color of tomatoes.

"How could you not see us?" Michael asks, pretending to be hurt and upset.

Laughing I say, "I'm sorry, Mikey, you know I love you too," I walk over to him and whisper," Just don't tell Luke."

He winks and whispers back, "Of course."

Luke clears his throat, and says, "Okay, guys, we gotta get to sound check. But Alex can stay with Drey until they get to the concert."

"Okay, sounds good." I say and Alex nods her head.

"Bye guys!" me and Alex scream as they all leave the apartment and get into their car.

"Are your excited, Drea?"

"For what?" I say jokingly.

"Haha, getting married of course," Alex jokes back.

"Yeah, I'm ready though. I love him."

" I know, Drea. Come on, let's get you dressed for your wedding."

"I don't think I'll get used to those two words: your wedding."

"Haha, well Drea, it's today, so you better be used to them."

"I know, I know," I say with a more serious tone.

~

Alex finishes my hair and makeup, and say, "You look beautiful. Luke's gonna love it."

"He better," I joke.

~

Today is the day I get married, and I can't be any more sure about my choice. It's happening in three hours, and I can't wait. I see Luke in the meet and greet room, and pull Alex into the room.

"Oh my god, I'm your biggest fan, Luke," I say sarcastically.

He pulls me in for a friendly "fan" hug, and whispers," You look amazing, wifey."

"I can't wait to see you perform. Me and my friend, Alex love your songs. Good luck out there!"

"Thank you, I hope you enjoy the show," Luke says and winks at me as Alex and I leave the meet and greet room.

~

The concert was amazing, as usual. Alex and I are humming Heartbreak Girl as we walk back to the meet and greet room, where we are supposed to meet up with the guys, and go.

As we near the room, I hear a feminine voice giggling and as I peek inside the room I see a beautiful blonde girl inches away from my fiancé whispering to him. I try to listen in on what she's saying, but all I can focus on is her pulling away from him, but then leaning back in to kiss his neck.

I turn around abruptly. "Alex, I feel sick."

"Drea, what's wrong?" She walks up to me and sees for herself.

I start sobbing and bawling.

"Drea, shush. Come on, let's get out of here."

As my sobbing gets louder and louder, I see Luke turn towards the door and see me and Alex leaving.

I see him mumble something to the girl, and scream," Drey, wait!"

"Alex, keep walking, faster," I whisper to her, as I see Luke break into a jog and then a sprint to catch up with me.

"Drey! Let me explain. You don't even know what happened."

"No, I get it, Luke. You thought about being with only me for the rest of your life, and thought it wasn't enough. How could I have let you in? How could I have trusted you?"

"Let me explain, Drey. I love you."

"I'm so stupid. You could get any girl you wanted, why did I think you'd want me?"

"Because you're the only girl for me. No one is even close to how amazing you are."

"Bullshit. Consider my proposal overturn. I loved you Luke, I let you in. I let myself fall for you, and look what you did."

"Drey, let me explain. Alex, you have to believe me. She was just some random fan, who tried to make a move on me. I pushed her off immediately, and told her to leave."

"Alex, take me home. Please get me out of here. "

"Okay," Alex says, almost a whisper.

"Drey! I LOVE YOU!"

I just kept walking.

~

Present Day

Yeah, so my relationship with Luke was a lot more complicated, than I had wanted. After the concert, was when we took our break of a couple months, when I "broke his heart". And then begged for him to take me back, and then he got drunk and said terrible things. And then a year passed, and now I'm engaged again, but to Jacob. Would I change things if I could go back? Of course.

~

A/N So this is a long chapter, sorry. It's because I won't have access to a phone for two weeks, and I wanted to leave you guys with a long chapter to keep you occupied.

Omegle will be updated again, in two weeks, when I come back.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

So this chapter basically explains the cause of Luke and Drey's small break, because in the previous chapters, the reasons for the small break were kinda vague, so I thought why not write a flashback that explains it.

I think this is the longest chapter I've written, so yeah. I stayed up super late to write this, so I hope you like it. If the times in the chapter are confusing, just comment and I'll explain.

LOVE AND HUGS TO YA'LL

IMMA MISS YOU 😪😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

LEILA By KATIE

Fanfiction

25.9K 712 23
「LRH Student / Teacher AU」 I do not own 5sos but I own the storyline. Thank you for reading. Kate ; @1-800-CALUM ©2016
4.6K 81 61
Becky, Karolina and Megan meet 5sos in the most unlikely place. And things quickly become different for the girls as they are faced with the problems...
2.1M 26.7K 71
You like 5SOS? Aye, me too! Let's be friends and party.
32.6K 835 89
Just some preferences and imagine I like to do on 5SOS