Vocaloid Randomness Guuuuurl

By LiterxlTrxsh

Sit back and relax and enjoy reading. You can also ask the vocaloids questions, or dare them to do things. Ra... More

Introduction
Addictions
Other Animes
Miku vs Meiko
Vocaloid Playlists
Popularity
How Vocaloids Are Created
Rin & Len Magical Powers
Gumi The Alone-loid
The Arguement of Haku's Hair
How Ships Are Made
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITO SHION!

Neru's Texting Game

55 6 2
By LiterxlTrxsh

Teto: NERU. JUST STOP. UR TOO ADDICTED TO UR PHONE.

Neru: No I'm not! Ur addicted to your bread! Okay! I have summoned the Big 8, which is Rin, Len, Miku, Kaito, Meiko, Luka, Gakupo, and Gumi.

Gumi: How come I'm always mentioned last HMMMM?!

Neru: Nothing! Okay, Jesus calm down. Since all of you are in the song, Bad End Night, you have to type down the lyrics in it and send it to me. Start!

Rin: *types with ease*

Len: *matches the speed of Rin*

Miku: WTF???? I BARELY REMEMBER THIS SONG!

Gumi: Maybe because the only song you think of is 'The World is Mine' and 'Senbonzakura'

Miku: *disappears as music starts to play*

Gumi: Noooo! Not the Disappearance of Hatsune Miku!

Kaito: *keeps on messing up* WHERE'S THE BACKSPACE BUTTON?!

Meiko: *typing* it's the x you idiot.

Kaito: *presses the letter X key* NOTHING'S HAPPENING! IT JUST KEEPS ON ADDING X!

Meiko: *shakes head* Your done for.

Kaito: Noooo help me Mei-Chaaaaannn

Gakupo: *types lyrics to Madness of Duke Venomania*

Luka: Da fuq Gakupo your supposed to type the lyrics to Bad End Night!

Gakupo: Yes but Madness of Duke Venomania did end badly at night therefore is a bad end ni-

Luka: *smacks him with Tuna*

Rin & Len: Done!

Neru: Okay! First place winners Rin and Len! Second Meiko! Third Gumi!

Rin & Len & Neru: *singing Kagamine Revolution song*

Neru: Disqualified! Gakupo! Quitter! Miku! And Stupid! Kaito!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.9K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
72.2K 3.2K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !