Hold It Down

By VanessaTheAuthor

Domani and Dolani Johnson are growing older and so are their parents. After 15 years, the couple has finally... More

Hold It Down
Prologue | I Just Wanna' Party
Chapter One | G. O. M. D.
Chapter Two | All Right
Chapter Three | F*ck You
Chapter Four | Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter Five | Quit Playin' Games
Chapter Six | Lyin' King
Chapter Seven | Single
Chapter Eight | Everythang
Chapter Nine | About the Money
Chapter Ten | Deep
Chapter Eleven | Memo
Chapter Twelve | 2 Seconds
Chapter Thirteen | Say It
Chapter Fourteen | Tell Him The Truth
Chapter Fifteen | Back Against the Wall
Chapter Sixteen | Ride Out
Chapter Seventeen | Run This Town
Chapter Eighteen | The Testimony
Chapter Twenty | I Just Wanna' Party x2
Chapter Twenty One | Sh*t Crazy
Chapter Twenty Two | Pray
Chapter Twenty Three | Deep x2
Chapter Twenty Four | Dead End
Chapter Twenty Five | I'm Coming Home
Chapter Twenty Six | Reunited
Chapter Twenty Seven | Battle Cry
Chapter Twenty Eight | Glory
Chapter Twenty Nine | Like Father, Like Son
Chapter Thirty | We Did It
Epilogue | Hold It Down

Chapter Nineteen | Family

15.9K 703 670
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Nineteen | Family
________

Let's land in the land where the Famo stay

Grind all day til the fam okay

It still warm my heart to hear my grandma pray

For the fam of my friends when my mans go away - Chance the Rapper
________

Domani

"Rise and shine!" I heard someone scream out loudly in a shrill high pitched tone above me. Before I could fully open my damn eyes, water was being squirted all over me, dead in my damn face too. I sat up in the bed quick as fuck to find June standing over us with a water gun in her hand and an amused expression on her face. It wasn't just any water gun either, it was the cp 5000 super soaker. I was pissed off jump, but that didn't even describe what Ashanti was when she woke up.

"What the fuck?" Ashanti yelled as she sat up in the bed slowly and ran her hands over her now wet face and hair. I could tell she was angry as fuck by the look on her face and so was I. June had just signed her death wish, she knew better than to bring this shit to my house. If I hadn't been done with her before, I was definitely done now. Fuck her.

"June, what the fuck you doin' in my damn house?" I yelled at her as I used the soaked cover to wipe some of the shit off of my face. She chuckled evilly as she looked between the two of us while still holding the big ass gun in both her hands. I couldn't believe she even had the balls to do this shit, I had to remember to change my fucking locks. This bitch was crazy.

"Just waking you guys up, looked like you both could use a little soak." she smirked, more towards Ashanti than to me. Next thing I knew, she had aimed the big gun and sprayed a heap of water right in Ashanti's face, purposefully. "Oops" she said and then laughed again. Like clockwork, Ashanti hopped up from the bed and ran over towards her, starting a fight. Part of me wanted to just let June get her ass beat for a minute, just for the hell of it. Then there was the other part of me knew, June could do some damage as well and I ain't need Ashanti getting hurt. After she'd given June a couple blows, I pulled her off and stopped them.

That didn't do any good though, because Ashanti was still mad and tried to get around me. Shit like this made me angry, because she was pushing me and shit. I wasn't with that, so I grabbed her waist and picked her ass up, moving her even father away from June. She fucked around and scratched me on my neck with one of them long ass claws, making my neck burn and I really got mad. I pushed her ass up against the wall gently, but rough enough for her to know I wasn't playing right now. I grabbed her chin so she looked at me.

"Aye, chill the fuck out bruh." I told her slowly, with my face scrunched up in anger. She rolled her eyes at me and pushed my hand off of her face before trying her best to make her way out of my grasp. I wasn't letting her go though, so she was doing all that shit for none. Eventually she just stopped and stared at me in pure anger. I don't know how it was all my fault so fast, but she was mad.

"What the fuck is she doing in your house Domani?" She yelled as she looked pass me at June. I looked over my shoulder to see her standing there with her arms crossed over her chest with a smile on her face. I'd give anything to smack the shit off right now. Just her presence was pissing me off to no end man.

"Look, it's a long story." I told her after a sigh.

"No, it's actually not Domani. Just tell her already, I've been staying here with you. I have my own key and everything. I don't know why you're trying to downplay the situation baby, she deserves to know the truth." June said from behind me and that only pissed me off more. A bitch that ran her mouth too much was a bitch that you don't fuck with. I made that mistake and now I had to handle it.

"June shut the fuck up, aight?" I said as I looked back at her. I turned back around to Ashanti who was looking up at me with a unreadable expression. She didn't say shit at first, she just looked up at me. I knew this was news for her, but shit, I didn't get to tell her. "Listen to me aight, fuck what she talm--" I started to say, but she cut me off before I could even finish the whole damn sentence.

"Is it true Domani and don't you dare lie to me? Has she been staying here with you?" She asked me in a soft voice that began to crack. I closed my eyes and scrunched up my face. Shit was hitting the fan way too quick. I mean, technically I was a single man so I'd did nothing wrong, but in her eyes it was and I understood the way she felt because I'd feel the same way if it had been flipped. It was wrong of me not to tell her what was up from the beginning, but it was too late now. She was about to find out.

I couldn't even say shit, I just nodded my head in agreement because the shit was true. I'd given her a key, but it was only for a one time use. I just never got around to getting it back. Ashanti used her free hand to slap the fuck out of me, making my face turn in a whole new direction. I couldn't even front, it had caught me off guard and the shit hurt too. I let her go and that was where I made my mistake. She pushed at my chest and ran into the bathroom. I came to my senses and ran after her, but she slammed the door in my face before I could stop her. I sighed heavily and turned to see June looney ass smiling.

"June, you gotta' fuckin go now. Give me my damn key and get the fuck out. Don't even come back here aight? I mean that shit." I said in the harshest tone possible as I snatched my damn key from her hand and pushed her out of the room and towards the front door of my condo. I should've dumped this trash months ago, now shit fucked up.

"What do you mean Domani?" She asked in a dumb tone as I pushed her towards the door. She tried to fight against me, but I wasn't in the mood. I picked her tall ass up and took her to the front door of my condo. I opened it and dumped her ass right on the doorstep, before stepping back over my threshold and looking down at her as she sat there.

"Don't bring yo ass back over here. Whatever we had, which wasn't shit by the way, is done. Fuck you June and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Stay yo ass away from me and mine or I just might put a bullet in yo brain, just like yo master Tony bitch." I told her before slamming the door in her face. She started yelling and shit from the other side, but I could give no fucks about it.

I grabbed my phone and looked up the number to the local locksmith. I hit them up and told them to come and change my shit like yesterday. Knowing this bitch, she'd probably made bout a million copies of the key to this bitch. Once that was done, I sighed and headed back into my room to see about Ashanti. My face was still stinging and red as fuck, so I knew her hand was probably just as bad. Fucking with a Ashanti was like walking into a lions den lately. You never knew what to expect, she was nice sometimes and then she was hell others.

I went to the bathroom door and tried to open it, to no surprise the shit was locked. I sat there like an ass and knocked for a few minutes like she her ass was really just gone open it for me. After five minutes of no word or shit from her, I got impatient and shit. I didn't have time, she needed to let me in this shit. It was my damn house anyway and she locking me out of shit. I'll take this whole damn door off if she keep fucking playing with me.

"Man open the fuckin' door Ashanti and let me in." I cursed through the door as I jiggled the handle once again. I sighed and just pressed my ear to the door so that I could hear something from the other side. Sniffles and shit were the only thing I could hear and it made me feel bad all over again. She was crying because of me and the shit wasn't a good feeling. I felt like a fuckboy right now, hell, I was a fuckboy.

"Fuck you!" She yelled back at me and I knew I deserved that one.

"When?" I countered, trying to ease the mood. Too bad she wasn't in the mood for my shit and she shut a nigga down real quick for that one. I felt bad for even suggesting the shit in the first place. Just kilt all of a nigga hopes and dreams in life.

"Never again after this. I've had enough of you and your shit for a whole lifetime Domani." She sniffled and I sighed and decided to try this shit again.

"Aye man, you better open this gahhdamn door before I break this shit off the hinges."

"Do what you got to do." I felt guilty and desperate as fuck when she said that. I fucked up, I knew I did, but she didn't want to let me fix it. I cared enough to even try and make shit better, but she wouldn't even let me. I wanted to wipe away her tears and all that mushy shit niggas do in the movies, but she wouldn't let a nigga do that. I sighed and pressed my forehead up against the door. I just wanted to talk to her.

"Man please, just lemme' talk to you." I pleaded with her for the final time in a soft voice. There was none but silence on the other end and I was beginning to get frustrated with this shit, but before I could say something else, the door opened and I fell forward, almost running into the counter. I smacked my lips at how petty she was for that. I didn't even speak on it as I got down on the floor and moved closer to her.

"Don't fuckin' touch me." She said harshly as she sniffled and shit, trying to move away from me. I ignored what she'd said and moved closer to her anyway. I wiped a tear from her face with my thumb and she smacked my hand away from her. I sighed and gave her a look, that look that be like chill the fuck out. She caught it too and sighed.

"Stop playin' wit me man." I told her seriously and she rolled her eyes before allowing me to wipe away her tears. Once they were all gone, I pulled her head closer to me and kissed the side of her forehead. She tried to pull away from me still, but she eventually gave into me and just laid there with the side of her face pressed against my bare chest.

"I love you," I whispered to her as I kissed her head again, but she smacked her lips and shrugged.

"Fuck those 'I love you's." She said and I smacked her thigh with a frown. Ashanti winced and pinched my nipple, making me do the same.

"Watch yo' mouth girl."

"Fuck you."

"Come on then, fuck me. I prefer the floor not the bed." I told her and licked my lips. She chuckled and shook her head as she moved away from me and stood up from the floor. I watched her as she looked at herself in the mirror, while I simply sat there on the floor. I couldn't tell what she was looking at, so I just looked at her ass that was coming out of my boxers. Damn it I was gone need her to go to Cali more often if she was gone come back like this.

"Domani?" she called.

"That's my name, don't wear it out, unless I'm blowin' yo back out. Wassup?" I told her seriously, still sitting there on the floor. Next thing I new a towel came flying at my head, good thing I had game like Odell and caught it.

"Can you go somewhere with me today, like around three this after noon?" She asked and turned to look back at me. I sighed and was on the verge of saying yeah, but the meeting with my dad came into mind and I told him I would be there for it, to help end this shit. This meeting was important and I needed to be there for the whole thing.

"I got to go to this meeting about this lil situation at three, what is it? Can we go at four?" I asked her as I pulled myself up from the floor. She sighed softly and shook her head no, then turned back to the mirror. I was confused as I went to wrap my arms around her, but she moved away quickly before I could and smiled at me.

"It's okay, I'll just go by myself. Now get out of here, I have to shower and get ready to leave before my dad starts calling for me. I didn't tell him I wasn't coming home last night,"

"I'm not interfering wit you doing what you got to do." I said and took a seat on the toilet with it let down. I leaned back and grabbed one of the playboy magazines from the shelf and started looking in one of them at all the hoes. "Shower." I said as I hid my face with the book. She sighed and started to slip out of my boxers, and ya nigga was peeking like hell too. The shirt was still covering everything though, so I was hoping she was gone go all the way and just strip for the kid right here in the bathroom.

"Domani, get the fuck out." She said as she snatched the book from my hands with a smile and pulled me up so that I would leave. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes dramatically. She was tripping, I'd seen her body more times than I could count on my fingers and hers too.

"Why I gotta leave man? I've seen you naked plenty times before." I pouted like a lil kid in a store.

"Because, I don't want you too. Now get out of here."

"Gimme' a kiss and I'll go."

"Go ask yo' girlfriend for a kiss." She smirked and I stale faced her ass for a minute while she laughed. I hated when she was petty and shit, knowing damn well if I actually did it she'd be heated.

"Bet." I said and got ready to leave, but she pulled my arm back and stood on her tip toes to kiss me. I smirked against her lips as I grabbed her ass through the thin shirt that she had on. She pushed me away from her as I licked my lips and smirked. I smacked her ass one last time before leaving out and heading for the kitchen. I loved that girl with my whole heart, no matter what we went through.

I headed into the kitchen because a nigga was way pass hungry as fuck. I opened it up to see none but some shit that had been there for weeks. I sighed and closed it back in disappointment. I grabbed a bag of Lays from the counter and hopped up there as I crunched on my chips. It didn't do a damn thing for me, but it helped just a little bit. Once I was done, I went back into the room to see Ashanti ass getting ready. She had on a pair of tight ass jeans, one of my red BAPE t-shirts that was too big for her, and a pair of red shell toe adidas. She just straight up took my shit and ain't say none.

"I thought you said you had somewhere to be at three, why you tryin' to leave a nigga so soon? It's only one man." I complained as I sat down on the edge of the bed and watched as she put on her earrings. She sighed and turned to look at me.

"I have shit to do,"

"Fuck that," I told her and she rolled her eyes before turning back around to face the mirror. Her ass had my full attention, literally, it had gotten plumper than I remembered. I guess it was from the last time we fucked a couple months back, when I hit it from the back. That back shot always do the trick. I was feeling like Future right about now, it was because of me, hell it better been.

"Ashanti?" I said as I leaned back on my elbows.

"Yes Jalil' ?"

"Stop doin' that shit, you sound like my moms when she be callin' my dad. Anyway, is it because of me?" I asked and she turned back around and gave me a confused look. I didn't explain, I just sat there waiting on an answer from her.

"Is what because of you?" She asked nervously.

"That." I nodded to her ass.

"What?"

"AM I THE REASON YO ASS GETTIN' FATTER?" I said loud and she chuckled before shaking her head at me. It was a serious question and she laughing.

"Partially," she said, but it was under her breath. I smirked as I stood up and went to wrap my arms around her from the back again, but she moved out of the way like she was running from me. I frowned, but she only smiled back as she grabbed her purse and everything else that she needed.

"I'm leaving, my dad is already outside. I'll call you later." She said as we walked away and headed to the door of my place.

"Bruh, I could've took you where ever you needed to go. Don't have yo dad coming to my shit girl. You bringing yo ass back here tonight too."

"We'll see, now give me a kiss before I go." She said as she stood in front of the door. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. I was mad that she was leaving me here man, I was enjoying this little thing we been doing today and now she bout to ruin shit.

"You know what you can kiss?" I asked.

"What?"

"The tip of this dick," I smiled and she laughed before rolling her eyes. She went to walk out of the door, but I pulled her back for a kiss before she left. I watched her as she headed down the hall and was out of sight and then went back inside. Now a nigga was bored as hell until three. I wanted this shit to be permanent, but it's aight, she'd be back.
__________

Money

"Bruh, I'm finna take my ass to the car and wait on y'all there, maybe that'll hurry this shit up," I said in aggravation as I walked in the hallway of the mall with my only son, trailing behind two of the most important women in my life, my wife and baby girl. After the bullshit that happened yesterday at my baby party, I'd decided to bring them out shopping today, to cheer up Dolani to be honest, so what better way then to drop some bands on my babies. Turns out, I should have gave them the card, but nah my dumb ass wanted to come too.

"No you not, so shut up." Essence shot back over her shoulder as she strutted in the wedge heels that she wore oh so sexily. I sighed and licked my lips after my eyes had dropped down to her ass that was held back in the ripped, black, skinny jeans that she wore. I was on the verge of bending her ass over right here, but these heavy ass bags wasn't none to fuck with.

"Why the hell not man?" I complained as I walked slowly behind them. I had at least eight bags filled with designer brands in my hands as Essence and Dolani went from store to store spending all my damn money. They way they was spending, I was gone have to start back trapping again by the end of the week, not really, but shit they killing a nigga.

"Because I said so, stop whining like a little baby." She retorted sarcastically and my mouth fell open. I just knew her ass hadn't went there, not in front of these kids. Essence had took it there.

"You ain't the one carryin' these heavy ass bags bruh, and I know yo ass not talm bout whinin'. I'd shut the fuck up if I were you, don't make me expose yo ass in front of yo kids Essence. I'll go straight beast mode on yo ass, videos and all." I told her and she burst out laughing before turning around and smacking me dead in my chest. The kids just looked at us like it was the most disgusting thing to say, hell, it was but they should be use to shit by now, Money ain't got a filter, y'all been hip.

"Man, y'all niggas nasty." Domani said in disgust, finally looking up from his cellphone and between the two of us. I smacked my lips dramatically and swung one of the bags at him, catching his ass right in the face. He had me carrying all the shit like he ain't have two arms to help.

"You better be lucky we nasty nigga, or yo momma woulda' made me pull out and you woulda been on her instead of in it stomach, so count yo blessings boy. You owe me a thank you, since we speaking on the shit right now." I told him and he smacked his lips before shaking his head. I was only stating some honesty for they ass.

"Dad!" Dolani called as she covered her ears like a kid. I chuckled and went over to hug my baby girl. I always forgot she was around, she'd been so quiet today. I tried my best to be as holy or sanctified as possible when around my baby girl. I kissed the side of her forehead and slung my now free arm over her shoulder before heading for the foodcourt. A nigga was starving, pass starving to be real.

"I'm sorry baby girl,"

After dumping the bags, Essence & Dolani went to go and get our food while I sat there waiting. My life had been on the ups for a minute now, but there was always some to fuck it back up. I knew this shit had only happened because of the kids, but I wouldn't be a dad if I ain't step in and handle shit. My kids were my heart and I'd do anything for them as well they momma. I'd forever lay my life down in a heartbeat for them three, those were who I lived for.

It took little to no time for the girls to come back with our food. I'd gotten some Chinese food, it had been a minute since I had some too. I know they say Chinese people be cooking dogs, cats, and all that other shit, but I must say, them hoes be good as a motherfucker. I dug in so fast that I forgot to even say my grace. Shit, could you blame me? Ling Ling be fucking it up in the kitchen. Time had passed so quickly and before I knew it, it was almost three and time for the meeting. I took a sip from my Sprite and burped before closing the lid to my box of food and then smiling at my family.

"You're disgusting," my lady frowned at me and shook her head.

"I take that as a compliment my darling, you don't complain when I do that after eating yo pu-" I started to say, but she kicked my leg hard as hell under the table to stop me as the kids gave us both disgusted looks. "That's what the fuck I thought." I smirked as I cleaned up all of my trash and tossed it in the garbage, before washing my hands with a napkin.

"Aye, babies, we gotta be out. It was nice while it lasted, but daddy got shit to handle. Domani, get yo' ass up." I said and he sighed before standing up and throwing the last of his food away. DJ was already hitting my line, so I knew we needed to crack a move like yesterday. His old ass always on my dick, just cause he the oldest out of us.

"Whatever, Domani, you be safe out there alright, mommy loves you. As for you Damian, don't make me have to come find you tonight." She said sternly as she pointed her sharp ass claw at me. I smacked my lips and frowned at her. Last time I checked I was a grown ass man and I did what the fuck I wanted to do.

"You won't, damn, get off my dick." I told her and she shook her head. After kissing both my wife and daughter good bye, the both of us headed out of the mall, leaving them there with security on standby. I had to be cautious, never know when shit was gone happen. I'd be selfish if I made them stay at home 25/8, so I just hired some natural born killers to watch over them in my absence. They don't know it, but they always got protection. Domani too, and even his little girlfriend Ashanti. They don't have to know everything, but daddy is always a step ahead of the game. They don't call me OG Money for no reason, I been in this shit.

"Pops?" Domani asked as he got into the passenger seat of my whip. I looked over at his ass and then back towards the road as I headed towards the club. I was glad tonight wasn't my night to run this shit, all I could think about right now is Essence ass in them jeans. Then her period then went off too, damn it, shit going down tonight in the castle. I might pay somebody to take my daughter away for the night, because it's been days since I fucked, and a nigga been fiening like Felicia on Friday.

"What son?" I said after thinking about how I wanted to fuck my wife tonight. I was thinking maybe from the back, but that's how she ended up pregnant the last time. I don't know about her, but I ain't raising no more kids.

"Lemme hold some money,"

"Wanna know what you can hold?" I asked, expecting his ass to catch my drift.

"What?"

"Deez nuts nigga, I ain't giving you shit."

"Bruh, I swea to God yo ain't shit."

"No nigga, I'm THE shit." I said and turned up the radio on his ass. Panda came on by Desiigner. I started jigging and shit for a minute until this nigga touched my radio and turned it all the way down. I looks over and this nigga digging in my special stash and rolling up, MY shit, in MY shit. I don't know why he thought he had special privileges, but he was seconds away from me back handing his ass.

"The fuck is you doing?"

He held his finger up to his lips before pressing the answer button on his phone. He put it on speaker as he continued to break down the blunt. I shook my head, it was aight, cause as soon as that nigga finished rolling that shit, I was gone take it. Little did he know, he was only doing me a favor.

"Hello," a female voice came through the speaker and I knew that it was Ashanti off the back.

"Wassup baby?"

I scoffed and looked over at him. "Baby, when the hell did that shit happen? I could've sworn she dropped yo sorry ass months ago. Anyway, hey daughter in law." I said, getting all up in his conversation as I continued to drive. She laughed through the phone while Domani mugged me, I winked at his ass and looked away.

"Hey pops. What are y'all up too?" She asked being nosey, just like my wife. Always want to know what the fuck we got going on.

"Ain't shit, OG stuff, I need to come drop this pussy off to you, cause he ain't shit." I told her.

"Pops, don't be bashin me in front of my girl."

"I'm just tellin the truth, shamin' the devil nigga."

"Y'all are hilarious. Jalil' just call me when y'all get done, I have something I need to tell you later anyway." Ashanti sand and I scoffed again.

"Stop doing that law, you sound like my baby momma." I told her and she chuckled again.

"Dad, shut the fuck up. aight Ashanti, I'll call you when I drop this clown."

" Okay, I love youu."

"Awe, well ain't this some sweet shit. I'm tryna be like y'all when I grow up man." I continued.

"I love you too baby, I'll take to you later," he hung up and then stared at the side of my face, damn near melting my shit.

"You full of shit,"

"Well we got some in common then son," I smirked.

____________

Essence

I panted heavily as I bent over with my hands resting on my knees from the crucial uphill run I'd just done on the treadmill. My heart was racing and my calf muscles were burning badly. I knew I was too old to be doing this shit, but I did it anyway. Momma had to stay in fine and I'm shape too, because I refuse to let one of these young, fit girls try and take my man away from me. I trusted him, but I wasn't gone give him a reason to look elsewhere. I keep myself up for not only my damn self, but for my husband as well. It's been over fifteen years and I still satisfy my man, and I know this just by the way he sleeps at night.

In the midst of me trying to catch my breath, a burning sensation shot up through both of my ass cheeks, causing me to yell out in pain. My body shot up into a standing position and I spun around to see my husband standing there with a dozen of white roses, a box of my favorite chocolate Turtles, a card, and a box of condoms. I wanted to curse him out, but I couldn't even do it. I just laughed at how silly he was and took a step closer towards him.

"What's this for?" I asked curiously as I grabbed the roses from his hands and smelled them. I smiled as I he smirked back at me. Money was the sweetest guy every rarely, but he always found a way to make me smile, even though I knew it was because he wanted to have sex with me, it was the thought of him going out of his way that count.

"The roses are for you because you so damn fine. The chocolate is for me to eat off of you, the condoms are for me to put this dick in you, and the card, well the card is showing HOW I'm going to put this dick in you." He smiled seriously and once he was done, I chuckled. He'd gotten my attention, but I wanted to see what was inside of this card. I sat the flowers down on the counter and ripped it open.

The front of the card said "I like the way you ride me". I smiled until I opened it and that's when I died. "Just in case you were wondering, these are my three favorite positions. ;) - love big dick $$"

"Money, I don't even know what to say to this. You're too much for me baby." I chuckled as I closed the card back and shook my head. He smirked at me and walked closer. His arms slithered around my waist, but I stepped back for it to drop.

"You ain't gotta say shit, Bobby gone do all the talking. Now come here and let him talk to Kitty." He said and I shook my head and moved away again. I'd named him Bobby years ago and he til this day still called himself that. I shook my head.

"I have to shower, I'm sweaty."

"Okay and the sky is blue."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I thought we was saying shit that Money gives no fucks about. Come here man, I miss you. Let me love you baby," he said as he grabbed ahold of my waist and pulled my body into his. My feet left the ground and my legs wrapped around his waist as we started to move with him kissing all on my neck. I felt nasty right now and little did he know, he wasn't fucking me until I got in the shower.

"How did everything go?" I asked in a low tone as my arms locked around his neck. His hands were underneath my ass, as he climbed the stairs with me in his arms. We'd totally forgotten the box of condoms downstairs in the gym, but we probably wouldn't use them anyway.

"Good," he mumbled into my neck and his licked and sucked on my skin. I moaned as I gripped at his head. If I hadn't been wet by sweat before, I was definitely wet now.

"Damian, there is blood on your shoe, don't bullshit me, I notice everything." I told him as he laid me back onto the bed and pulled of my shoes and socks. He shrugged his shoulders and took off his shirt before moving to hover back over my body, but I placed my foot in the middle of his chest to stop him from coming any closer to me.

"Damn man, I had to put a nigga to sleep, what's new?" He asked as he grabbed my foot and pushed it out of the way, before coming in between my legs. I shook my head as I looked up at him.

"You gone get enough of murdering people." I said.

"Maybe, Ian gone get enough of murdering this pussy tho," he kissed my lips before I pulled away while laughing.

"I need to shower first, move."

"Let's shower together, water bill been kinda high lately, need to conserve water."

"Bill? What bill? You don't even look at the damn bills, it just comes out of the account." I chuckled and he smacked his lips before picking me up and headed into the bathroom. These nights with my husband are what keep me sane in life. He was the best and I'm glad that I married him, no matter what we have gone through or will go through.
__________

Hope you enjoyed!

Excuse all errors.

Y'all sent for Money, and he came. 😊 lol.

Down chapter. Mid-point to come.

Questionssss ...

1. Do y'all think Domani is done with June for good, or will she be back?

2. What would you have done, if you were Ashanti in that situation?

3. Has Money changed in any way or is he still the same old Money from years ago?

4. Y'all miss #EMoney? lol, I doooooo.

Xoxo @qveenV_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.9K 39
Essence Johnson is back out into the real world as bad as ever. With her baby boy Domani and her son's father and husband, Damian by her side, she's...
Running Her Mouth By Eve

General Fiction

42K 1.2K 77
Meet Kandii and her Husband Devin. They are one of the most dysfunctional couples you will ever meet. Kandii has more then a few insecurities and her...
119K 15K 64
Book 3 of the 'Broken series' " Just mek mi know why yah act out suh Miliyon, why yuh insist fi mad me!" Judah yells, causing Miliyon to hiss her tee...
Chicago By Li

General Fiction

646K 41.8K 40
At twenty one years old, Chai [shy] Bennett has found herself trapped in a toxic and abusive relationship. She's loved her boyfriend ever since she w...