I Love To Hate You

Robyn-Jay

Elyon Baker has it tough. She lives alone in a crappy apartment for reasons even she doesn't like to think ab... Еще

Chapter 1: "Is it national 'hate' day?"
Chapter 2: "Sometimes, I really do love this job."
Chapter 3: "It's gonna cost him."
Chapter 4: "Whatever, the punch was good."
Chapter 5: "Is he killing her in there?"
Chapter 6: "Glad u didn't have to break some poor guys balls Little E."
Chapter 7: "They have some issues in the bedroom department."
Chapter 8: "What is with everyone going all 'Hulk' on my ass lately?"
Chapter 9: "Little annoying freak of a man boob!"
Chapter 10:"They were enacting a Cinderella porno."
Chapter 11: "I feel like something really bad is about to happen."
Chapter 12: "In your face muscle man!"
Chapter 13: "A way to shave every hair from his body and sell it all on EBay!"
Chapter 14: "Whoever this guy is, he must be related to the exorcist."
Chapter 15: "I was in the bad boys den."
Chapter 16:"I'm all for the clown! He could do some crazy shit in the sack."
Chapter 17: "Swap his shampoo for hair removal cream."
Chapter 18: "Did you just compare me to mouldy cheese?"
Chapter 19: "Every Fucker for themselves."
Chapter 20: "He's on his period right now."
Chapter 21: "I guess it's herpes roulette now."
Chapter 22: "You look like you just got into a fight with a twister mat."
Chapter 23: "Why is there a Gremlin casually lying on me?"
Chapter 25: "Dude! Stop feeling me up under the table!"
Chapter 26: "If you're a girl, you should only eat dust."
Chapter 27: "I'm channelling my inner Jaden."
Chapter 28: "Don't be fooled, she could have hidden the body in the lift."
Chapter 29: "I am Jack! Captain Jack Sparrow!"
Extra Chapter: "A banging headache and a weird craving for cheese." (Noah.)
Chapter 30: "Drops her underwear so fast they would hit China."
Chapter 31: "She was looking at me like I was her next kill."
Chapter 32: "That knee deep instinct to boot him in the balls."
Chapter 33: "I'm not talking about a hooker dress and giving you a pole."
Chapter 34: "These fucking jeans are giving me a killer rash."
Chapter 35: "I'll make sure you have small children!"
Chapter 36: "I look like I'm a prostitute on a bender!"
Chapter 37: "You may have no reproductive organs."
Chapter 38: "Don't make me do the airplane noises."
Chapter 39: "Seriously, the girl snores like a horny bear."
Chapter 40: "Grate her face off with a cheese grater."
Chapter 42: "Everyone has their own scapegoat."
Chapter 43: "The level of awkwardness is enough to shrink my balls."
Chapter 44: "You smile like a five year old meeting Barney."
Chapter 45: "I will shove this very high heel up your whorey ass."
Chapter 46: "I still hate him. I just love doing it."
Chapter 47: "My mouth feels like a piece of sandpaper."
Epilogue: "Ha fucking ha."
Extra Chapter.

Chapter 41: "God chose me to repopulate the world with my awesomeness."

12.4K 457 83
Robyn-Jay

For the rest of the day Jaden and I basically drove around in his car, stopping every now for food. We laughed, we talked and we sat in silence.

It was nice.

Then I had to go home.

He tried to convince me to stay with him again, but I knew I had to at least try and live on my own. Or I would never have a normal life again.

So, he walked me to my door, checked all of the rooms in my small home, waited till I locked my door and finally left. Half an hour later I had a text asking if I was still alive. His over protectiveness was getting a smidge too strong if you ask me.

Like, stalker too strong.

But, since I got a free ride to school; I’ll let it slide.

“Hey,” I mumbled sleepily sliding into the backseat beside Nicolas and Noah. Luke was up front with Jaden.

“Morning sunshine, don’t you look radiant.” Jaden said sarcastically smirking at me through the rear view mirror. I flipped him off and blew a strand of my hair from my face.

Last night I took a shower to try and calm my nerves and allow me to get some sleep. But, for some reason, I couldn’t. I tossed and turned the whole night, not even getting one wink of sleep.

“Blow me jackass.” I muttered grumpily.

“I take it you slept well.” Noah said from beside me a small smile on his lips.

“Can we tone it down on the sarcasm? It’s too early.” I complained rubbing my temples.

“Wow, maybe we should call you a doctor.” Jaden said, laughing slightly, and started the car.

I groaned and leaned my head against the window.

“I didn’t sleep last night, so please, please just leave me alone.” I grumbled closing my eyes: I’ll just rest my eyes.

“Elly, hey come on. Don’t make me carry your fat ass.”

Startled out of my light sleep, I jumped in my seat and looked blearily at Jaden as he stood over me; a frown on his perfect face. The others were gone, and we were parked in the school parking lot; the few people hanging around were looking in our direction like the nosy bastards they are.

“Woops, must’ve fallen asleep.” I said wiping my eyes and pulling myself together just enough to allow myself to wobble out of the car in a sleepy stupor.

“You should have stayed with us last night.” He said closing the door behind me and zapping the locks with his car keys.

I know, but my ego wouldn’t allow it.

“But I didn’t, so let’s get through this day so I can sleep in detention.” I snapped back, my mood dropping with my eyes.

Jaden sighed and slipped his big, warm, hand into mine pulling me into his side.

“Tonight you’re staying, even if I have to tie you to the bed.”

When I looked up to give him a glare he was smirking down at me his eyebrows raised. I breathed a laugh and shoved him playfully with my shoulder.

“We’re gonna be late.” I simply said picking up our slow pace.

“Kinky bitch.” He murmured, when I didn’t revoke his idea and I rolled my eyes.

“You don’t know the half of it.”

He laughed, earning the attention of the groups of first year girls by the door. I watched in baffled amusement as they all blushed and hid themselves behind their hair.

Jaden grinned at them, obviously seeing their reaction to him.

“You laughed and had them an inch from dropping onto their knee’s for you. How is that possible?” I asked seriously dumbfounded by their reaction.

“It’s a gift, what can I say? I’m chosen by God to populate the world with my awesomeness.”

Wow...Just: wow.

“You are an idiot and I am sorry for ever doubting you.” I said giving him a straight look.

He rolled his eyes and opened the gateway to hell for me.

“What the fuck?” Jaden murmured when the hallway we entered was full of people even though the bell was about to go any second.

I was much quicker than him though, I realised why everyone was here almost instantly.

They were all looking at the picture that had been stuck on every wall and locker, the same picture of a blonde headed girl wearing nothing but her skimpy underwear and holding a bottle of vodka in her hand; a huge grin on her hazy face.

They were all looking at me.

“Oh no...” I whispered my eyes going wide.

Jaden was looking at the picture too now, his mouth gaping slightly.

“That’s…!” He began to shout in his surprise but I slapped my free hand over his mouth; some people close to us noticed his outburst and our arrival.

Most of them were looking at out entwined fingers, but the smarter of the bunch were looking at the hand that I was using to smother him with right now.

“Shut up you moron.” I whispered dropping my hand.

By the looks of things, no one knows that that’s me. Meaning Cassidy hasn’t told anyone, meaning that these pictures were just a taster of what was to come.

Jaden seemed to finally get what was going on because he pulled my up to one of the nearest guys: Brent, a big boorish looking guy and tapped on his shoulder.

“Who’s the naked chick?” Jaden asked him jutting his chin out at one of the pictures Brent had been guffawing over.

“No one knows man! That’s what everyone is talking about. When I find her I’m banging her though, she has a wicked body for a short bird.” Brent grinned and Jaden forced out one of his own and patted him on the shoulder.

I cringed and tried not to hook the fucker, he didn’t know the ‘bird’ he was talking about was in fact me.

As if hearing my thoughts, Brent looked down at me and then at Jaden his eyes widening and grin fading.

“Holy shit, is that rumour about you two true?”

Luckily, the bell rang and Brent dashed off to his class: cursing as he went Jaden and I forgotten.

Though, I had to bite my tongue when he tore one of the pictures from the wall to take with him.

Slowly, Jaden and I were the only ones left in the hallway: neither of us wanting to face classes or listen to the gossip about the hot chick in the picture.

“I take it Cassidy had this picture taken?” Jaden said letting go of my hand to walk to one of the walls with the pictures on it.

“Yeah, but what I wanna know is how she managed to get all of these up there without anyone knowing.” I said trying to make some sort of joke out of this.

But really, really I was numb. Seeing the old me after so long created a strange sickness within me, too strange to even feel.

“Fuck knows; it’s a good thing she never named you.” He said pulling down one of the pictures and staring at it carefully.

I bit my bottom lip and took a small step towards him.

I remember when that photo was taken; it was a few weeks before my life went to hell. Cassidy had taken it during one of my many blank nights to show me what I looked like when I lost control, to show me how much of a whore I was.

“You look better as a brunette.” Jaden said at last, his lips tugging into a smile.

Then, as he looked me dead in the eye, he ripped the photo in two and dropped it to the ground.

“Now let’s go to class Elly.”

I was too shocked to even respond.

Cassidy hadn’t been in Biology, or P.E. And I was pretty sure it was because she knew if I saw her I was going to shove those pictures down her throat.

Speaking of those little blasts from the past, the teachers had pulled them all down and were doing a whole ‘investigation’ into who had put them up.

It didn’t matter if they were no longer on the walls though, because some people had kept a few and everyone was playing Cluedo to find out who it was.

For once, I was happy to be in a school full of retarded fucks.

When lunch came lily caught me before I could sneak into the library and dragged me off to the canteen to sit with her and the guys. Not to mention the small flock of Barbie’s that were gathering around them.

“Hey Little E,” Noah said smiling up at me when Lily and I approached the table. He actually got up to give Lily a kiss on the cheek and whisper something into her ear that made her roll her eyes and blush slightly before pulling out a chair for her.

Cheese to the max right there.

“Hey, still up for tutoring tonight?” I asked ignoring the glares I was getting from the bimbos chattering away to Luke, Nicolas and Jaden at the other end of the table.

“Yes! I have three tests this week, I have to get a B. I have to.” He began running a hand through his hair and biting his lips nervously and I couldn’t help but laugh at him.

I sat down beside Lily and placed my water bottle onto the table before answering him: just to torture him a bit.

“Don’t worry I’ll save your sex life.”

Noah thanked me while Lily narrowed her eyes at me.

They began to eat and I allowed myself to look down the table towards the others. I wasn’t surprised to find one of the girls sucking face with Nicolas.

My eyes moved past the horrendous sight and towards Luke who was picking at his lunch; ignoring everything around him and finally I met Jaden’s smug stare.

I rolled my eyes at him and he grinned back. The girl who was talking to him seconds before stopped long enough to glare at me and mouth:

“Back off.”

She then proceeded to grab Jaden’s forearm and pull his attention back to her and her flirtatious smiles. 

I was too tired to even care that the bitch just told me what to do, so I leaned my head into my palm and tried to block out all the noise and catch up on a little more sleep.

I didn’t even get two minutes.

“Want a shoulder to lean on? I bet it would be far comfier.”

I looked up at Jaden who was pulling out the seat beside me, an apple in his hand and a smirk on his face.

I looked down the table at the fury on the bimbo’s face and smirked. Ha.

“No, I just want some peace.” I mumbled closing my eyes again. I heard him chuckle before I felt him twist a lock of my hair around his finger.

“What are you doing?” I asked opening my eyes again.

He was twirling the hair around his index finger a small smile on his face. He met my eyes before shrugging.

“Nothing, just go back to sleep.” He waved me of while he continued to play with my hair.

“Weirdo.” I muttered sleepily before sliding my eyes closed again. 

Gradually, Jaden began to be a bit more daring when it came to my hair. At first he only played with a lock, then it was all of it being twisted together and untwisted again.

Which lead to him running his hands through my hair while I leaned into his side, my head drooping onto his shoulder without my consent.

There was no way I could sleep now.

Not with him touching my so gently, but I could feel myself relaxing at his touch. Which is why I allowed him to do it without a single threat.

Even though I knew I was being cursed by half the girl population and I knew that this was going to set off another round of rumours.

Right there and then I didn’t care.

“So, are you going to admit that the reason you couldn’t sleep last night was because I wasn’t there?” Jaden whispered, his hand still slipping through my hair.

I scoffed and opened my eyes, blinking until I got used to the light, and shook my head slightly.

“It had nothing to do with that.” I denied, though a small part of me agreed with him.

A miniscule part.

“Sure it doesn’t.” He grinned back suddenly grabbing my head in both of his hands and pulling it back from his shoulder. He held my head up and stared at me like he was looking for something important.

“I swear to fuck Jaden, let go of my head.” I groaned when he began to tilt my head to the side.

“You know, the sooner you sleep the better. This mood you are in is a real bitch.” He pouted letting go of my head.

I rolled my eyes, stretched and yawned trying to wake myself up a bit.

“Oh, you two are done...Whatever it is you were doing.” Bimbo at the end of the table said smiling sweetly while giving me an immense death glare: the kind of look you would expect Darth Vader to have under his mask when he kills people.

The table fell to an awkward silence. Throughout Jaden’s weird hair stroking session and my near comatose state, our friends had taken to acting like it hadn’t been happening.

You see, this spares us all the awkward moment the bimbo bitch brought on.

Nicolas and his...Companion...Thing, actually stopped mid kiss, making it look as though time had stopped.

“Well now that the two of you have stopped y’know, whatever, mind filling the rest of us in on what’s going on with you two.” Bimbo bitch continued; that same smile still on her carroty face.

“Nothing’s going on Louise.” Jaden said sighing; picking up his discarded apple and turning it in his hands.

Bimbo’s face fell before she covered it up with a high pitched giggle.

“It’s Louisa, silly. You should know that, not too long ago you were screaming it.”

Her eyes flashed to mine, a filthy smug look gleaming back at me.

“Congrats Bimbo, you just proved to the whole table how much of a slut you are.” I said dryly, yawning again.

Lily snorted beside me and high fived my briefly before turning to look at Louisa again.

“If I’m a slut then so are you!” She snapped back standing from her seat.

“Yeah, but the difference is: he remembers my name.” I glanced up at Louisa a smirk on my face as she took in my words.

Lily grinned and whistled under her breath, Noah was trying hard not to choke on the fry he was eating, Luke was still picking at his food and Nicolas and his tonsil tennis partner finally separated from one another.

“Be nice Elly,” Jaden said taking my hand and placing his apple in it, not even sparing a glance at the bimbo about to explode metres away from him.

“Eat, you didn’t have breakfast.”

I think that was the last straw for poor Louisa, she growled out something unintelligible, her face contorting in rage, she then stormed away from the table and out of the canteen.

Her friend looked confused by what was going on but picked up on the hostile atmosphere and dashed after her leaving Nicolas to glare at me and mutter ‘cock blocker’ over and over again.

“You did that on purpose.” I accused Jaden bringing the green apple to my lips.

The only response I got was a sinister smirk and a round of laughter from our friends.

Yups, he definitely done it on purpose.

A/N

Short chapter, but still a chapter!

Some cute/ish moment: no?

Next chapter definitely has Alice in it, I promise. And her Dad...Maybe!

Also, was something wrong with the last chapter? I noticed the lack of response to it? Am I just being paranoid?

Anyways;

Thanks for reading :)

Comment and Vote (If you will)

Robyn x

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The smoke show sofidlram

Любовные романы

290 19 37
Because Jaden Grey is Intoxicating and addictive. Once you've had a little bit, you keep coming for more. Too bad nobody warned me in that moment, i...
The Bad Boy Believes Me? alexalavine

Любовные романы

3.5K 213 28
*COMPLETED* Shailene Brooks is a senior at Westwood High. Her life is great, two best friends, Derek and Zoe, a boyfriend, Tommy, and her mom. Unfor...
4K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...
Dare or Dare? | COMPLETED Leila Adams

Подростковая литература

314K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...