Alfred and Mathew come as a p...

Da PunnySansy

What if we made Mathew the older brother? Not only that, but overly protective too? Altro

Unwanted triple date with the addition of a free Moose!
Grab em' by the Mcdee
Something new and homosexual

Angry moose jumps scared Russian man and Eyebrows

2.6K 64 47
Da PunnySansy

A/N: Short writing prompt where Mathew is very overprotective towards Alfred and makes that frighteningly apparent.

(Usuk and Rusame is implied) OneShot.
-

Mathew: *Angrily kicks Alfred's door open and sniffs the air for prey like a wild beast ready to pounce*

Alfred: *Casually smiles and waves from the living room currently gaming it*

Alfred: Oh hey, Mattie! You're here early! what's up?

Mathew: *Steps on in and sniffs the air in the room further, scowling in distaste*

Alfred: ....

Alfred: What are you doing?

Mathew: *Abruptly pauses on the spot then rushes towards alfred, sniffing his person to his brother's dismay*

Alfred: Mathew! What has gotten into you, dude!?? Not cool!

Mathew: *Deeply inhales the scent on alfreds neck and glares at it as if it were something to actually glare at*

Mathew: *Growls* Arthur...

Alfred: Huh?...

Mathew: *Sniffs some more*

Mathew: ...

Mathew: Ivan...

Alfred: *Starts to freak out and fluster a bit*

Alfred: Uuuuh.. I'm not so sure on what you're up to there, but um.. it's making me uncomfortable

Mathew: *Pulls away and looks around the room in silence*

Alfred: ... *Internally screaming*

Mathew: ARTHUR! IVAN! GET YOUR GOD DAMN HORNY ASSES DOWN HERE RIGHT. NOW.

Alfred: ....

Mathew: ...

Alfred: ...

Mathew: ...

*Shuffling in nearby closet*

Mathew: *Quickly snaps his head a full 180 degrees while Alfred sits there in horror with a "WTF" look on his face because how did he just do that and not die holy shit his brother is a demon*

Mathew: ...

Alfred: ...

*More shuffling in closet*

*Inaudible angry and scared shitless whispering*

Ivan: You going out there with Matheu and Amerika

Arthur: What?? Me??? Don't be rediculous! I don't have a death wish!

Ivan: Da, I do not wish to have Mattie's teeth grind my flesh into bloody shreds either

*Shoving noises*

Arthur: W-what are you doing?!! *Begining to panic*

Ivan: You must go out there and distract Matheu as I run for my life. Taking one for team, yes?

Ivan: *Continues shoving Arthur out of the closet*

Arthur: Are you bloody insane?! I'm not going out there and be expected to face THAT MONSTROSITY! Why won't you do that? You've prevented a tank from crushing you with your BARE HANDS for gods sake!

Ivan: Yes, that much is true but in comparison Matheu is more scary than tank

Arthur: How so???

Ivan: Tank is not possesed by demon ^J^"

Arthur: *Distressed British noises*

*Continued arguing*

Alfred: ...

Mathew: *Opens closet door to Ivan shoving a scared Arthur out of the closet*

Mathew: Hello boys

Arthur and Ivan: scrEEEAcH!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

Fake Love Da :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.2M 51.6K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
239K 3K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...