The Liar's Wife (Adam Levine...

By adam_and_jane

{Book #3 of The Obsessed Series} Something is rotten in the state of Idaho. When Adam and his new wife Jane... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Asylum
Chapter 2: The Way I Was
Chapter 3: Goodnight Goodnight
Chapter 4: Never Gonna Leave This Bed
Chapter 5: Rumour Has It
A Brief Interlude
Chapter 6: Out of Goodbyes
Chapter 7: The Man Who Never Lied
Chapter 8: Do Re Mi
Chapter 9: Applause
Chapter 10: Make You Feel My Love
Chapter 11: Love Somebody
Chapter 12: I Can't Lie
Chapter 13: 22 and I'm With You
Chapter 14: Fortune Teller
Another Brief Interlude
Chapter 15: Hard Knock Life
Chapter 16: Tangled
Chapter 17: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
Chapter 18: I Heard It Through the Grapevine
Chapter 19: Once Upon a Dream
Chapter 20: Not In Death But Just In Sleep
Chapter 21: Daylight
Chapter 22: Rehab
Chapter 23: Someone Like You (Part 1)
Chapter 23: Someone Like You (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Let Go
Chapter 25: Story
Chapter 26: Back To Black, The Sun
Chapter 27: Wake Me Up
Don't Miss! It's Only Temporary (An Original Romance Novel)
Song Credits
Author's Note (on "originality")

Author's Note!

6.4K 174 20
By adam_and_jane

Dear Readers,

This story is based loosely on the plot of Jane Eyre, and I am including a very brief plot summary at the request of some readers who wanted a refresher. Just be aware that we are following the plot loosely. How much of the plot we will follow, and how much we will diverge and have a different ending – well, you won’t know that until the end!

NOTE: IF YOU'VE NEVER READ JANE EYRE AND DON'T WANT ME TO SPOIL THE WHOLE PLOT FOR YOU, JUST SKIP THIS AND GO ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Jane Eyre is an orphan who grew up in an orphanage. When she turns 18, she gets a job as a governess for a mysterious middle-aged man named Mr. Rochester, who has a young ward named Adele. Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester fall in love, and he asks her to marry him. However, it turns out he actually has a first wife who went insane, whom he keeps locked up in the attic for her own safety (I swear I couldn’t make this stuff up! It’s a classic, people). Jane Eyre finds out about the first wife on her wedding day to Mr. Rochester, and the wedding is called off and she runs away. A bunch of other stuff happens, but in the end the first wife dies and Jane Eyre gets to marry Mr. Rochester and live happily ever after.

If you want to read the original novel Jane Eyre, it's one of my all-time favorites and available on Wattpad!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
10.1K 709 19
"You're the worst kind of obsession, Jolene. My obsession. One I can't seem to find a cure for and if I'm being honest, I'm not sure I ever want to f...
472 12 5
NOTE: This is only a preview of my novel His Wife which is sold on Amazon in all formats. The link to the full novel and my other novels is in my bio...
4.5K 151 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...