Kakashi's Adopted Daughter

By lizzyuchiha

Anyone want to know what the life of Kakashi adopted daughter would be like? Well her name is Rika and she go... More

Kakashi's Adopted Daughter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New story, Rika's Love Interest?

Last Authors Note!

1.8K 43 5
By lizzyuchiha

Okay guys it's happening! The last note I'm going to make before you get more of this story!

I am doing a rewrite of this story and the first chapter is up on my profile so go check it out!! I realized I could do so much more with that story after rereading it. I'm going to change some information and just make the story better. Some of the chapters will have the same information and story line but I'm going to add some more! (Like the Chunin exams maybe?) 

So please please please go check out the new rewrite and tell me what you think! I'm working on more chapters (obviously) but the first chapter is up!

Thank you for sticking by me through all of the stupid authors notes lol. I love you guys so much!!!

Here's the link for the new story: https://www.wattpad.com/276493289-kakashi%27s-adopted-daughter-rewrite-chapter-1

(It's not a clickable link so you will have to copy and paste but if you go on my profile you should see it there!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.4K 44
At only 7 years old, Yuki was abandoned by her village at a young age after an act of self defense to save her life was misconstrued for cold blooded...
143K 4K 55
"Dammit!! It's always her and it's always going to be her! She'll always come first place in your heart, won't she?Damn her!" A prophecy child, born...
328K 10.2K 53
They lived a happy life together. Kakashi and his family were always together. They would visit his wife's village from time to time, but they'd alwa...
347K 12.3K 44
a young girl who was never given a name at birth is held captive for her whole life. locked in a cage and forced to feel pain every day. she lost so...