Why You Should Stay Alive

Par -StayAliveFrens-

I think everyone has a place here and no one should ever contemplate or actually leave, or harm themselves in... Plus

001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011

002

224 39 22
Par -StayAliveFrens-

I'd like to thank everyone for all this support, thank you guys so much. It means a lot truly, I'm glad I could help everyone, if you are ever feeling down I'm here, maybe some other people too.

I'm not really active here, because I have an actual account I have to look after, but maybe I could attempt to help you guys find someone to talk to.

If you are willing to help people feeling down, could you please comment on this sentence?

And if you're on a computer feel free to comment saying you'll help someone feeling down.

And again, thank you guys so much.

Also, thanks -__Stilinski__-, the cover is awesome💜💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13K 1.1K 27
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
1.9M 93.5K 35
Ranking #12. (15 july 2018) A story of two strangers. How they met and how their first meeting ended on marriage? Shahyan Hasham malik was a son of b...
606K 32.3K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...