5SOS Preferences

By btsarmy_nm

Written by yours truly More

How You Meet
Your Favorite Band
Celebrity Crush He's Jealous Of
Song He Dedicates To You
5SOS Horoscopes
Movie You Watch Together
Pet You Get Together
First Date
Favorite Nickelodeon Show
Favorite Vacation Spot
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Twitter Conversations
Celebrity Crush You're Jealous Of
Your Favorite Cook Show To Watch Together
The Other Boys Don't Like You(Part 1)
Pregnancy Cravings
Names On Each Other's Phones
Child Names
Tip For Your Next Boyfriend
Famous Ex
Your Quirks
The Other Boys Don't Like You(Part 2)
5SOS Horoscopes #2
Horror Movies
How He Describes You
5SOS Horoscopes #3
Insecurities
5SOS Horoscopes #4
Promposals
Pick-Up Lines
Best Friend In The Band
Concert He Takes You To
Author's Note
Song Of His He Catches You Singing
5SOS Horoscopes #5
Favorite Holiday To Spend Together
Your Wedding Song
How He Likes Your Hair
What You Do In The Mall
Favorite Sleeping With Sirens Song
Boyfriend Hits You (BSM)
Favorite All Time Low Song
Song Lyric That Describes Your Relationship
Favorite Pierce The Veil Song
Your Couple Candy
Favorite Kpop Band
Favorite BTS Song
Band Member He's Jealous Of
His Favorite Place To Kiss You
What He Brings Back From Tour
Your Celebrity Best Friend

You Get Your Period

370 2 0
By btsarmy_nm

Luke:
"Ugh! Why why why?!" You screamed into your pillow.

You had just gotten your period, and the cramps were unbearable.

You were disappointed because you and Luke had planned on going to the beach that day.

Just my luck, when I finally get Luke to go with me to the beach, I get my period, you thought.

Suddenly, a jolt of pain went through your stomach, making you shift into the fetal position.

You were lying there for half an hour, willing the cramps away, when you heard Luke's car pull up.

"Y/N! Let's go, it's beach day!" He yelled as he came in through the door. "Where are you?"

You let out a soft reply, being in too much pain to answer. He came towards the living room.

"Y/N, what's wrong?!" He asked, concern spreading across his features.

You mumbled out a reply, too embarrassed to say it out loud.

"What?"

"I can't go to the beach. I just got my period, and the cramps are getting worse." You sighed, looking down.

You looked up again and saw that he was gone. You heard his car leaving the driveway.

"I knew I shouldn't have told him." You mumbled to yourself.

You stayed there for an hour, trying to soothe the cramps. You heard the front door open and looked up.

Luke was standing there with a bunch of bags.

"Um...Luke? What's with all the bags?" You asked.

"Well, I didn't want my girl all alone, so I went out and bought chocolate, ice cream, pizza, and a bunch of movies." He explained, smiling down at you.

"You didn't have to do that." You said.

"I wanted to do it. You're my girlfriend! I'm supposed to take care of you." He told you, making you smile.

You definitely had the best boyfriend ever.

Ashton:
"Damn it!" You screamed out.

You had just found out you got your period.

Unfortunately, you didn't have any tampons or pads.

You tried calling your mom, but had no luck. Same thing happened with your best friend.

Hesitantly, you dialed your last resort.

Ashton.

His phone rang three times. You were about to hang up when he answered.

"Hey Y/N. What's up?" He asked.

"Are you at band practice?" You asked, mentally cursing yourself for calling him at such a bad time.

"Nah, we're done for the day. Why? Did you need something?"
He asked.

You hesitated, not sure if this was a good idea.

You heard a door open and close, and you assumed he was leaving the studio.

"Y/N?"

"Um...Can you buy me some pads?" You sighed out.

It was quiet on the other end of the line, and you noticed the call ended.

You put your phone down on the dresser.

Did you push it too far? Was it too awkward? You didn't know.

You were so wrapped up in your thoughts that you didn't hear your phone ring a couple of minutes later.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! Thank god you answered! I'm at the store and there's so many brands and sizes and I don't know which ones to get!" Ashton said, becoming frantic.

You giggled at how frustrated he was getting. You explained exactly what you needed.

"Okay, I think I got it. I'll see you in a bit. Love you." He said.

"Love you too." You said and hung up the phone.

About ten minutes later, Ashton showed up at your house, carrying 10 bags into your house.

"I only wanted a couple of pads." You laughed.

"Better to be safe than sorry. Besides, I bought you some ice cream." He said.

You smiled at how caring your boyfriend was.

Michael:
You and Michael were hanging out in his man cave playing video games.

You had just gotten your period, and along with the cramps and cravings, you get hormonal too.

"No! I didn't mean to do that!" You yelled out, trying to regain control of your Mario Kart.

As you furiously pushed buttons, Michael's kart zoomed past the finish line.

"Haha! I win!" He screamed.

"No fair! I want a rematch!" You demanded.

He shook his head.

"No can do Y/N. I won fair and square!" He proclaimed.

"But-"

"Y/N it's just a game." He interrupted.

You gave him the finger, and ran out, tears escaping.

Michael was confused. You usually just brushed him off.

He felt like he pushed it too far. He went upstairs to see you.

What he found broke his heart.

You were in the fetal position, holding on to one of his shirts and crying silently.

"Y/N?"

You quickly wiped your tears away, not wanting him to see you like that.

"Why are you crying?" Michael asked softly.

You sighed.

"I got my period and it makes me extremely hormonal and crabby." You said.

He laughed.

"Babe, why didn't you tell me? I could've gone to the store and gotten you some stuff." He said, smiling at you.

"I didn't know how to tell you..." You said, trailing off.

"You don't need to be embarrassed, Y/N. I'm here for you." He said, giving you a peck on your cheek.

You blushed and gave him a small smile.

The two of you ended up cuddling and watching a movie, which made you very happy.

Calum:
You and Calum were going window shopping.

You wanted to buy your best friend a present for her birthday, but you couldn't find the right gift.

"This is pointless! I'm not going to find the perfect present for Y/BFF/N!" You said, clearly getting frustrated.

"Don't worry Y/N, we'll find it." He reassured you.

You sighed.

Suddenly, you spotted something out of the corner of your eye.

"Cal, I found it!" You yelled over your shoulder as you ran towards the plush toy.

He laughed as you payed for the huge Pikachu.

"She's totally going to love that." He muttered, smiling at you.

The two of you walked away from the store. You decided to check out another store.

"Cal, can you carry it for me? I want to look in there." You asked.

"Sure."

You quickly went into the store, finding nothing you wanted after a couple of minutes.

You walked back out and met back up with Calum.

The two of you kept walking until you got hungry.

"Cal, can we get ice cream?"

"Sure, babe." He replied.

While you were walking towards the ice cream truck, you felt Calum wrap his flannel around your waist.

"Babe, I think we'd better get you home. You have a stain in the back of your pants." He mumbled in your ear.

You almost burst into tears when he said that.

When you got home, you ran towards the bathroom and locked yourself in.

"Y/N, open the door. You don't need to be embarrassed. It could happen to anyone." He tried to reason with you.

After a couple more minutes of him talking to you through the door, you hesitantly opened the door.

He gave you a hug.

"I'm here for you, okay?" He said.

You nodded and smiled at him, grateful at how lucky you were to have him as your boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 914 180
Just funny 5SOS things
37.5K 960 36
you don't choose who you fall for, do you? c o m p l e t e d
676 28 12
(C) 2014 _Hippopotamus_ All Rights Reserved