Acting tips, monologues and m...

Por Omega122

A book full of monologues and tips for the actor. To help reach you goal. Mais

Acting sites
Teen male monologue 2 minutes
Teen female monologue 2 minutes
Random actor.
Theater
Film
Random actor
Modeling
Random actor
Sorry
Monologue for teen girls
Thanks
Monologue Teen Boy
Headshots
Barbizon
1k!!!!!!!!
Breaking heart
Monolugue
Monologue (Boys)
DRAMATIC MONOLOGUE FOR GIRLS
Staying In Character
Acting + MORE
BACK FROM THE DEAD
Monologue For Teens
Monologues For Teen Girls
Health
Update
Monologue Teen Girls
Long hiatus
Monolugues (PIC IMAGE)
MONOLOGUE PIC IMAGE
Social Media
Me Too
Monolugue
Teen Girl Monologue

Agency and Permit

1.6K 49 3
Por Omega122

There is alot more to acting then just learning to act. You have to get signed with an agency create your resume get a child performer's permit. And all that stuff. Well I'm going to help you out.

*****************************************************

Finding an agency: I'm not going to tell you, you have to find a agency or an agent. But anyway, in order to find an agency you have to look at what agency are looking for actors.

Most agencies have a website, and they show you how to submit. *Never ever pay an agency, they get paid when you get paid*

Getting a permit: Just go on google and type in 'Child performer permit ' and you'll have to download the PDF and fill it out.

Missing School: Once you start recieveing more and more work you should consider talking to your Principal or Counselor on your missed days. But the best option is considering home school.

*****************************************************

Great acting agencies(for kids and babies and teens)

Glitter modeling agency

Barbizon modeling agency(for beginners who want to take classes ~payment~)

Take 3 talent

Zuri model and talent

************************************************

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.8K 7 10
This book will feature all of the scenes and or monologues that I have done for my high school drama class. Hope you enjoy these scenes and monologue...
989 56 9
I wrote this handbook of sorts to help incoming high school students navigate the challenges coming their way and to give wisdom and tips.
274 1 33
This is a story I wrote when I was in high school. I use to read to everyone in my family, and they really enjoyed it, so I decided to post it. If yo...
198 0 6
These are all the pieces that I've written for my creative writing class.