Oracles to the gods. (Book 2...

By Darkest_Rose

My name is Electra and I'm a hybrid, but not the normal kind, I'm a mix of demigod and werewolf, I have a uni... More

Oracles to the gods
Arriving in town
The Alpha in me
Haunted dreams of the past & a glimpse into the future
Hex Nightclub
Rogues
Finding my mate
The start of fighting back
Jack POV, counting every heartbeat
Alpha vs Alpha
What's to come
Golden Amber Eyes POV
Becoming paranoid !
Talk about falling
My protective side
Do you accept?
Another first
Powerful
The after glow
Athena has arrived
Underworld
My powers
The House of Hades
Tartarus
Heartbroken and shattered
Your punishment
Olympus
Still haven't learnt !
Athena, future to look forward to it
Returning home

First Kiss

35.6K 1.4K 130
By Darkest_Rose

Chapter 10

The sun shined through my curtains as I finally opened my eyes slowly. I couldnt tell if the sun is rising or going down. I picked up my phone and saw it was six o clock in the morning and Wednesday, I slept the whole day Tuesday. I sat up, testing to see if there was any pains across my stomach, but I felt nothing, I will take that as a good sign. I stretched my body before I got out of bed. I grabbed underwear and walked towards my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and found I had was looks like a birds nest on top of my head and streaks of dry blood here and there, all in all, I could pass for a creature of the underworld. I took my jersey off and pulled away the plaster I covered my stomach with, I sighed, thank the gods there is no trace of wound except for paper stitches still on my skin.

                    I turned on the shower and turned it up to the hottest I can take. It was like heaven when the water hit my body, I felt dirty after sleeping for a whole day with dry blood still on me. I tilted my head down and let the water run over me, I saw the dried blood mix with the water as it swirled down the drain. I tilted my head up and started to try sort out my mess of hair, I scrubbed it with my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner, along with scrubbing myself clean. After what felt like an hour, I turned the shower off and grabbed my biggest towel and wrapped it around myself as I used a smaller one to dry my hair.

                                            I have decided to take Ares adviced, I'm a born Seducer, I'm going to play him at his game,except for actually going as far as him, I will just let his imagination come up with the rest. I was thinking about him, I remembered he saw me come back covered in blood, he was right outside my house when I got to my room, I could hear his heartbeat. He is going to figure out I'm not human if he uses his brain for thinking about something other than himself. I'm going to play with him with that, he might know I'm not human, but he is going to have to figure out for himself what I am.

                                I put my bra and panties on and then walked over to my wardrobe, I might aswell put all these new clothes to use, I'm going to show he exactly what he gave up, I am going to have him begging on his knees when I'm done. I pulled out a dark navy skinny jeans, a white top with thick navy stripes going across it, I matched a navy fitted blazer with it and navy heels to match. I put them on except for the jacket as I started with my hair and makeup, I didn't want to go over board so I put on a thin line of liquid eyeliner, mascara, small amount of blush and finished it with a tinted red lip gloss to make my lips look plump, I left my hair down in loose waves falling down my back. I looked in the mirror happy with what I saw, I look sexy and not trashy like Leyla, I'm not overdone, I just highlighted my features. I grabbed everything I needed and walked downstairs to get my keys. I locked the door behind me as I walked over to my car and got in. I pumped James Arthur song, your nobody til somebody loves you.

                                    I pulled into the schools car park and saw Jack turn his head to look at my car. He leaned up again his car and stared toward me with a smile, what is going on with him. I saw Kenneth walked to him and lean against the car and look towards me aswell. Time to start this off, I let out the Seducer in me, but not all of it, I opened my door and stepped out, making sure I had to bend over to get my bag out, giving Jack full view of what he is missing. I could hear the sexiest growl escape his lips, it almost made me weak at the knees, almost, I closed my car door and started to walk past them, smirking as I saw both Jacks and Kenneth's jaws hit the floor. I could smell the lust coming off them in waves along with the other boys in the car park. I made sure to sway my hips slightly as I walked towards the entrance. I could feel jacks stare on me the whole time I was walking.

                                            I opened my locker and took out what I needed and walked to my first class with every body in the hallway staring and every girl glaring. I sat down at the back with jack sitting across from me and some of his pack members as they all stared shamelessly. I tilt my head to the side and look towards them, when I made eye contact with Jack, he smiled, a proper genuine smile showing affection. What is going on with him? first he rejects me, then growls at Ares like he is jealous and then play stalker outside my house, if he thinks this makes a difference, he is more stupid than I thought, if he wants me, by gods he will have to work for it and I guarantee I won't make it easy, he will have to feel the pain I felt first but he will never fully understand what his rejection meant, how he shattered all hope of me every being able to stop running.

                                          I didn't show any emotion on my face, I just turned away from him and looked at the board. That didn't stop him staring do, I could feel my body wanting to respond to his heated stares, as my thoughts turned to what his lips would taste like, what he would look like topless and over me, the bell snapped me from my thoughts, bad Electra, I scolded myself but I still wouldn't mind seeing him half naked. The rest of the morning carried on like that, I couldnt wait for lunch, I am still starving. I jumped from my seat as the lunch bell rang, I got to my locker and put my books in and grabbed my bag.

                                           I was so close, but no, Leyla had to block my path, she has picked the wrong moment to start, a hungery Electra, is a dangerous Electra as this bitch will find out if she doesn't get out of my way. She looked me up and down glaring at me.

"You think new clothes and a makeover will change the fact that your a nobody, hate to break it to you, but this doesn't change anything, I'm the one they all want, me, not you, so why dont you go back to where ever you crawled out of, back to the filth, I heard you are always by yourself, even your parent dont want you" she said with a smirk thinking she has successfully put me down. What that bitch doesn't realise she has said the one thing that I could kill her for.

"I would walk away now Leyla, while you still can" I said.

"Oh so scary, what's a weak bitch like you going to do? trust me I'm more dangerous than I look, you should be the one walking away to save you from making a complete embarrassment of yourself, I could kill you in a second" she said.

Now she was just playing up to the crowd around us, I could feel pure rage rip through my body, know one mentions my parent,  especially a whore like her. I could feel Jack and Cameron moving closer to us, more than likely thinking I'm a weak human making a big mistake taking on this mongrel, they both stood in front of me to protect me from her, when really is should be the other way around.

"Walk away Leyla, that's enough, you know you could seriously hurt her, what are you trying to prove?" Cameron said.

"Leyla, get out of here and cool off" Jack then said.

Do they really think I'm that pathetic that I need saving, by both of them, I didn't ask anyone to protect me, especially him.

"I dont need your protection, now back off, both of you, I can more than handle myself" I said through gritted teeth.

        I can feel my power rising to the surface, if they dont move in the next couple of seconds, they will be put through a wall and believe me, I'm more than capable of doing it. They both looked at me, then at Leyla, I could see they were thinking hard about it.

"If she wants to get put in hospital that's her choice, so why dont you let her find out the hard way and put and end to this, once and for all, I will take it easy on her" she said.

"Try it and see how far you get, trust me your not strong enough to hurt me" I spat at her, showing every bit of fury in my voice, I will let the alpha in me out if I have to get them to move. They looked at me with worried expressions but step aside. This bitch has know idea what is about to hit her.

                           She is way to confident in her fighting skill, she isn't even holding herself right, I have already spotted a list as long as my arm of weak spots. She smirked and made the first move, she tried to punch me but missed each time as I easily dodged them. She was getting pissed at this stage as none of her hits made contact, but she decided to play dirty letting her nails change to her Wolfs sharp ones so she could mark me. I shook my head at her, laughing. She came at me swiping like an unhinged psycho Barbie, time to teach her a lesson. When she tried to run at me to take me down, I landed a hit straight to her nose sending her flying back into the wall with a thump. When she saw the blood drip down her face, she started running at me again with her claws out, I grabbed her by both wrist bringing her forward as I slammed my knee into her stomach, then grabbed the back of her head bringing her face forward as I collided my knee with her jaw, hearing it crack as she fell back hitting the back of her head off the ground.

             That's when she started whimpering looking for sympathy, I looked around to find shocked faces which included Jack and Cameron. I walked toward Leyla, grabbed her face making her look at me,

"Stay the fuck out of my face from now on, next time I won't take it easy on you and if you ever mention my parents again, I will kill you, just to be clear that isn't a threat Leyla, its a fucking promise" I said as I pushed her back on the ground and stepped over her like the dirt she is. I walked toward the canteen, finally I can get some food, that bitch is lucky she is still alive, who the fuck does she think she is mentioning my parents, she doesn't know the truth about them but its was still a blow.

                                  I can still feel my power bubbling at the surface, ready to be released. I need to get out of here, Ares is right if I lose control, I will end up killing someone. I can't release it again, it will be to obvious if another power surge has happened so close together, all I can do is shift and hope it calms me. I walked towards the exit in the canteen that leads to the car park, if I go out the way I came, I won't be able to control myself, if I see my so called mate helping his girlfriend, I will end up killing her or both of them. I was walking towards my car when I heard Jack call out my name, I didn't stop walking, I don't care what he has to say, if I turn around now, I will lose control and I might aswell call the gods here myself because they will definitely find me.

                                      I got into my car and pulled out of my parking space, I could still hear Jack calling my name, when I looked in the rear view mirror, I saw him getting close, I put the car into gear and pulled out of the school as I pushed my car to its limits to get home. I practically jumped out of the car the second I parked it. I felt my anger take over completely as my wolf ripped through as I shifted. I took off running full speed making sure my scent was hidden.

                               I have been running for hours trying to clear my head, nothing has gone right since I moved here, I wonder how long it would take Ares to find me somewhere new. I have never felt so uncontrollable as I have since I came here. I walked towards a small lake, lapping up water before I laid down. I watched the sunset, wondering what have I done so wrong to deserve this life, I have nothing, I'm an alpha without my pack, running and hiding everyday just to survive another day and keep my freedom, but freedom for what?

               What is the point anymore, things are never going to get better thanks to him, its amazing how one person can take everything away from you, crush all your hopes in seconds without so much as a seconds thought. Mabey I'm selfish expecting him to save me and give me my life back, I put all my hopes on one person just to be let down. I got up and ran towards home, it is getting dark. I shifted back to my human form before I came to the woods that surrounded my house.

                                         I emerged from the woods to find Jack leaning up against my back door, looking up at the stars til he sensed me. Im really not in the mood for this shit. I walked towards him making sure I looked at him with cold eyes. He stood up, moving away from the door and walked towards me with a smile. Cocky bastard. I walked straight past him, leaving him stunned as I opened my back door and walk inside. I can hear him starting to follow me, so I made sure to slam the door shut behind me, hopefully right in his face.

                                           He started knocking on the door, does he not realise I have seen him, that I dont want to be near him. Ten minutes later and he is still knocking, but now he is calling out my name over and over again. I walk upstairs to change, talking off my clothes and put on my black booty shorts and a fresh jersey that fits perfectly. I walked back downstairs expecting him to have got the message and leave, but know he was still at the door, he has stopped knocking now but he is still calling my name. I ripped open the door and watched as he fell to the floor, this is a first, he is actually blushing with embarrassment as he quickly gets to his feet, fixing his clothes and runs a hand through his hair.

"You do know that this is stalking, you are always here, why is that?" I asked him, with a blank expression.

"I'm not stalking, this is my first time here actually" he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"How about you cut the bull shit Jack, you and I both know this isn't your first time here, you were quite comfortable enough here to fall asleep in my garden or was I just imagining that" I said.

His face is priceless right now, he is even going a darker shade of red, its quite cute actually.

"I dont know what your talking about" he said.

"Why are you here Jack?" I asked.

"I needed to see you, to make sure you are okay, you wouldn't stop when I called your name, so I decide to come here" he said.

"I just fine Jack, I am more than capable of protecting myself Jack, you can leave now, you have seen me and as you can see I'm okay" I said, walking away from him.

Before I knew what was happening, Jack grabbed my hand, pulling me towards him as he pressed his lips to mine, sparks erupted through my body causing my heart to thump faster than ever before.  His hands were on either side of my face, I knew it was stupid, but I kissed him back, I was already addicted to his taste, as our kiss got more heated, I found my hands running up his stomach as my hands moved over every abs, I moved my hands over his hard chest and into his hair. He grabbed my ass, lifting me up and placing me on my kitchen table. I could feel how hard he is when he pulls my legs up so their wrapped around him as he kissed me with so much passion it was making me weak.

          But reality hit me hard, he rejected me and here I am giving into him so easily. I pulled away my lips from his as he released a growl, not happy about me breaking contact. Am I his next conquest, is that why he is here. He tried to kiss me again but I held him back.

" This is a mistake, you rejected me, what, is this apart of your plan to torture me. You can't just come here and pull this shit Jack, just go" I said

" Dont say that, this isn't a mistake, were destined to be together. I fucked up, I know that,I'm not here to torture you Electra, I'm here to tell you I am going to do whatever I can to win you back, I don't care how long it takes, you want the truth, that was me outside those nights, I stayed there to make sure you are safe and to be near you" he said.

"Why bother and I already told you I can protect myself, you saw that, you can try all you like, but there is no guarantee, it will work " I said.

"I don't care how hard it is, you showed today you are more than capable of looking after yourself, that brings me too my next question, what are you Electra, you definitely not human, you lost so much blood Monday night, you should be dead, a human would be dead" he said,  I opened the door for him to leave, he started to walk out, but stopped and looked at me,

"I will show you that I have changed Electra, I want you beside me. But your not human do, are you ?" he said.

"I never said I was human Jack, you just assumed I was" I said, watching his reaction.

"Good night Jack" I said as I closed the door.

I can still feel his lips on mine as the sparks are slowly dying down, that was the perfect first kiss that should of happened the first day instead of him rejecting me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 10.3K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
459 65 42
Highest ranks Ive had: #2 in mistory #173 in loss #251 in powers #724 in tricks #792 in Fae "Not all things lost are really gone. Never lose hope Ra...
84 14 10
***SAMPLE!*** There's a prophecy - a prophecy holding the fate of two worlds. On the edge of Lilah's field, at the twelfth hour of the fall of twelve...
586K 15.4K 27
It's so cold...I feel like I'm freezing up. Literally. I felt like everything inside was beginning to change...who I was, what I was, and just me. I...