Saved By The Jock

By Ohhlala_77

A victim of child abuse ever since the death of her mother, Cassidy Taylor has become a shy, quiet girl who's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Opinion From You (Please Read)
Chapter 27
Special Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Valentine Special
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Story Idea (Not an update but please read)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Playlist
Last Goodbye

Chapter 10

109K 2.8K 777
By Ohhlala_77

Chapter 10

I entered Mady's room, the moment she saw me, her whole face lit up and her eyes were twinkling- shinning rather. She ran to me and tackled me with a hug.

"Cashidy! You came back!" she smiled widely, so wide that it reached her ears.

"Of course sweetie! I came back to play with you, I keep my promises." I smiled at her.

"Otay let's play with my babies" she chirped.

She handed me her baby dolls and her barbie dolls. She told me that her dolls are having a tea party, so I grabbed the tea cup and pretended that I'm drinking it.

She giggled as she mirrored my actions. After that we combed the hair of her Barbie dolls and dressed them up with party clothes. I grabbed one of her brunette barbies and pretended that she's talking.

"Hi Mady, I'm Jessalyn." I mocked a little girl's voice and earned a giggle from Mady.

"Heyo Jesshalyn, I'm Madeline." She giggled again.

"Hey guys I'm Carson. I'm hot and I know that Cass likes me." Carson intruded us, imitating a little girl's voice.

I rolled my eyes at him as Mady giggled. I can't help but giggle with her because her laugh is really contagious. I realized that Carson has joined us as well. His laughter's like a kind of melody that sounded so angelic.

We laughed for god knows how long, but I don't really care because for once in a while I forgot about my problems and my father. After our laughter died down I stood up to get my clothes.

"I think it's time for me to go home," I told Carson and Mady.

They both frowned especially Mady. She looks like she lost someone.

"Already?" they both said in unison.

I chuckled in amusement and nodded.

"Can't you stay for dinner?" Carson with a pout.

I laughed at him and shook my head no.

"I have to go, I've been here all day." I flashed them an apologetic face.

"Okay then if that's what you like but you have to let me drive you home." Carson sighed as he stood up but I pushed him down again.

I've bothered him enough already.

"No I'll just take the bus stop, I don't want to bother you anymore."

"No I insist."

"No really it's fine." I argued.

"Yes,"

"No."

"Yes,"

"No."

"Yes."

We were interrupted by a girly scream. We were both frozen in shock, our argument immediately forgotten. We turned to look at Mady, where the scream came from.

"Both of you stop fighting! Carson can just walk Cashidy to the bus stop." she crossed her arms and looked at me.

"Cashidy can you come back?" she plastered a puppy dog eyes and pouted.

"Okay. I'll try Mady." I hugged her and mumbled a "goodbye" before walking out of her room, Carson followed me like a lost puppy. I finally reached their front door when Rachel called us.

"Cass, you're leaving already?"

I turned to look at her and nodded with a smile.

"Why don't you stay here for dinner?" she suggested with a pleading voice.

"I'm afraid I can't, my father might be looking for me already." I told her.

But honestly I don't want to face my dad. I don't want to go home and be his punching bag again.

"Oh. Okay then, Carson bring her home." she smiled at me. I just noticed that her smile mirrors Carson's smile, her dimples are also deep like his.

"Uh.. I'll just take the bus." I smiled.

"It's not safe honey, he should drive you home." she insisted.

"See that's what I said awhile a go!" Carson pouted.

Rachel laughed and gave me a hug before letting me go. Carson grabbed his car keys and opened their front door before stepping out. I mumbled a quick bye to Rachel, and you know what she did?

She winked at me! What was that supposed to mean? I shook my head slightly and head outside. I found Carson leaning against his car door with his hands shoved in his pocket, his right foot over his left foot.

Shit.

He's so hot! He looks like a freaking model. When I looked at him once more, I caught him smirking at me.

"Are you done checking me out cupcake?" he smirked at me.

"I'm not checking you out and we're back to cupcake?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh so you like me to call you pumpkin don't you?" he smirked wider.

"No. I want you to call me by my real name not those creepy nicknames you're giving me!" I shouted, my hands flying upwards.

"It's okay to admit that my nicknames for you are cute. You don't have to deny it." He smiled at me.

That smile again.

It makes my heart flutter. It makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9, I know it's a little bit too clichè but it literally makes my heart melt and it makes my legs feel jelly.

"You know you should smile more often?" I blurted out which caused Carson to smile wider.

I felt the blush creep onto my cheeks as he smiled wider.

"Does it make me more handsome?" He said with a playful voice.

"I didn't say that." I rolled my eyes as my blush disappear.

"Whatever you say pumpkin." he said with a sing song voice.

I groaned in frustration. I entered his car and buckled my seat belt.

He started the engine and pulled away from their driveway. He's driving so fast like we're in a hurry, it's about 80kph.

"Carson slow down. You're freaking me out!" My voice a little bit shaky.

"Live a little Cass! Feel the breeze." He laughed boisterously.

"Are you kidding me? You're expecting me to have fun when I can die any minute because of your driving!" I shouted.

He finally slowed down, I sighed in relief. I think today's my lucky day. Carson chuckled without a reason.

Sometimes this guy's weird.

"We're here." he said out of no where.

I looked out of the window. I saw the familiar structure of our house then suddenly all of my sad memories flooded my mind. I got out of Carson's car and he got out as well.

"Thank you for today. I really had fun." I smiled at him.

"I'm glad you did. Call me when you need me, don't hesitate." he told me before turning around and pull out of our driveway.

I sighed at the thought of my dad beating me again. I need to gain courage so that I can fight him. I've had enough, 7 years of beating is too much.

I walked toward our front door and let out a deep breath before entering. The first thing I noticed is it's very messy. Bottles of beers scattered everywhere, boxes of pizzas are scattered on the floor. I went up to my room and hang my new clothes.

After hanging them, I change into my sweatpants and hoodie from Hollister. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and head downstairs to start cleaning. I picked up the bottles and threw them same as the pizza.

I wiped my sweat using the back of my hands as I sat on our couch. I heard our front door open.

"Well isn't it my lovely sister." I heard my brother's voice which made my eyes widen and jump in excitement.

I turned around and saw my brother.

He came!

I ran towards him and tackled him with a hug. He stumbled backwards with a laugh as he hugged me back.

Gosh. I miss my brother so much!

"Oh my god Jonathan is that really you? You look older with your mustache but you still look good!" I hugged him again, tight.

He pulled away and pinched my cheeks.

"It's me little sis, you look prettier than ever." He chuckled softly,

"How long are you going to stay here?" I asked him with a grin.

"I'll be staying here for a week."

I clapped my hands and hugged him again.

"How's school? Any guy?" he raised his eyebrow at me.

The first thing that popped out of my mind is Carson. I blushed furiously, I shook my head.

"Really then why are you blushing so hard?" he smirked.

"What's wrong with you boys these days? Can't you smile properly, all of you smirk at me." I pouted earning a laugh from my brother.

"So you do have a boyfriend. What's his name? Tell me! Does he treat you like a princess? The way you should be treated?-"

"Jonathan! I don't have a boyfriend okay! Stop being over protective." I shouted.

"I'm sorry I just don't want any other boys steal my little sis from me." he frowned.

I reached him and pulled him into a hug. I hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek.

"You'll always be the number one guy in my heart brother." I beamed at him, offering a wide smile.

"Promise?" He lifted his pinky.

"Promise."

Then we pinky promised.

He slung his arms over my shoulder as we walked towards our couch. Someone twisted the doorknob and kicked our front door open. I clung to my brother knowing that it's my dad.

My brother looked at my dad and then back to me. He put me behind him to cover me from my dad.

"The slut decided to go home 'ey." my dad slurred with a bottle of beer on his right hand.

"I-I'm not a slut!" I shouted shakily.

Tears forming and lump rising on my throat. He's going to hit me again. He laughed darkly and stepped forward yanking me from my brother. He yanked my hair roughly which caused me to scream.

"You're still beating her?!" my brother growled at my father.

My brother tried to pull me from my father but he can't. The grip of my father is too tight.

"Let go of her!" my brother shouted.

"Ahh. You're still the same coward little boy who left his sister alone and let his father beat her aren't you?"

My brother punched my dad hard that his nose is bleeding heavily and caused him to lose his balance. My brother kicked my dad several times.

"Do - Not - Touch - Her - Again." my brother said between his teeth.

My father lied there unconcious. I stood there frozen with my cheeks tear stained. My brother walked towards me and hugged me as he stroked my hair.

"Let's get you to bed." my brother said softly.

I want to sleep but I can't. Carson's the only person I wanted to see at this moment, but I can't push my brother away. He's the one who protected me from my dad but why didn't he take me with him?

I know that college is far from here but he should have rented an apartment near his university for the two of us to stay.

I've made my decision.

I ran away ignoring my name being called by my brother. The only thing that ran through my mind was, I needed to see Carson.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

Please Vote Comment or Like! <3

Thank you!!

~ohhlala_77

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.5K 14
#1 in silent 2024 #1 in noticed 2024 "Why are you staring ?" he asked making a straight face. "I was just looking around ,wasn't staring at you part...
15.8K 428 39
Brooke never thought that she would be in a situation like this. Where her reputation is on the line and she is comforted by the school's bad boy.
1.4M 15.6K 22
Veronica Harris was the school's loner. She was also a straight A student. One day, her perfect straight A life became one F'd up life when she's for...
48.1K 230 18
Naomi Johnson has never been a very social person, but when Aaron, one of the school's most popular jocks, invites her to a party she finds herself a...