Daddy's Little Girl

By ConfusedDreads

Faith and her friends Aaliyah Jenae, Jocelyn, and Arianna are all daughters of very important people in Los A... More

Daddy's Little Girl
Dads Home
Meanwhile Across Town
<~BasketBall~>
Police Conference Party Thingy
<~Basketball 2 ~>
Sleepover Part 1
Sleepover 2
Man Of The House
My Family Has Problems
You Dont Know Me
Morning
Pick up
School
Explain NOW!!!
Dodgeball This D
Hiyyah
Jealousy Killed The Boy
Ice Ice Baby
Why?
Its Going To Be OK
Cleanup Duty
Sirens
FlashBack
The Pain
Importante
Broken Hearted
Stop Stressing
Rolling Up
Flashback 2
A Warning

You In Trouble

374 9 2
By ConfusedDreads

•Travis•

I'm stuck in his house watching these kids so I might as well raid the fridge. The youngins were in the den playing some dance game when the doorbell rung.

I went up to the door and looked through the people and saw a couple of young teenage boys standing there.

Dafuq?

I opened the door

"Uhh can I help y'all?"

The one in the middle began to speak but some girl who was standing out of my view pushed him aside.

.
"Yeah I was supposed to drop them off here. But-"
Before finishing she let out a annoyed sigh.

"Before I leave my mother wanted to talk to the parents. Are there any around?"

I laughed a bit. Are they ever?

"Nah just me. "

She rolled her eyes. "Great."

She looked me up and down. "How deep can your voice be?"she asked placing a hand on her hip.

"Deep. I mean I did hit puberty as you can tell. "

"Yeah whatever." She was too busy typing something up on her phone. She pressed one last button then handed it to me.

"Watchu doin?"

"Shh!"

I heard some one pick up.

"Hello?"

I grown woman said on the other side

"Uh hi."

I said in a deeper voice.

"Oh Hello Mr. Johnson. How are you?"

Oh I get it now it's her mother.

"I'm well and how are you this lovely evening?"

"Great. Well I just wanted to confirm that the boys are allowed to sleep over and will be taken to school tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am. I will make sure that will happen. No need to worry."

"Well okay you have a good night now."

"As do you good bye."

I hung up and handed it back to her only then I realized that she went to my school.

"Aight y'all they in the den. "

The boys ran off so I could be left alone with her.

"You go to Lincoln?"

"Yeah." She said barely with her eyes on me.

"Uhm Cassandra right?" I asked halfway remembering her name. I only knew it because she was bad as hell. I don't know why I didn't notice her before.

She was mixed with black and Puerto Rican I think. She had long black hair with highlights curled at the ends. She was obviously dressed to go somewhere because she had on a party outfit.

"Yup. And your?" She asked lifting her head.

We made eye contact and she squinted her eyes at me trying to remember my name.

"Travis. Remember?"

She snapped her fingers nodding. "Oh yeah. Your the one with the fine brother right? I was there when he told off his girlfriend."

What is she talking about?

"Oh yeah."

"Your not going to the party tonight?" She asked looking me up and down.

"What party?"

"The one Brian is throwing. I mean your pretty popular I would expect you to be there."

I face palmed myself.

"Damn that's tonight?"

She nodded her head.

"Man I really wanted to go but I'm stuck watching these kids. "

She shrugged her shoulders. "So leave them. There like what 14 15? There good. We can go together."

"For real?"

"Yeah. But umm your not going to go like that are you?"She said referring to the old shirt and basketball shorts.

"Nah let me go upstairs real quick and change." I jogged up the stairs to Craig and Jermaine's room.

I duh through some of Craig's drawers and got some jeans and a shirt. I put them on with a gold chain (Also not mine) then sprayed my body with cologne.

"I look good." Complementing myself in the mirror.

I went back down in the den. "Hey guys. I'm going to a party i'll see y'all later. And you three BETTER not get all touchy."

I mean mugged those little boys. They were sitting across the girls for now but I know what happens when they're alone.

"Man get out. You act like we weren't in the same school 2 years ago." Tanisha said sucking her teeth.

"Yeah whatever. " I walked out to the front of the house where Cassandra was waiting in her car.

"You look good. I see that looks run in the family."

"Well you know how it is." I said rubbing my chin.

"Sure sweetie."

Amber

I really don't need a boyfriend I'm perfectly happy by myself.

"Hey y'all." Adrian announced walking in with two of his friends.

"This is Jay and Brandon."
He said pointing to two of his friends.

"Hey." They said waving at us.

"Where can we put our bags babe?" Adrian said going over to Cozette.

She pointed to where they could rest them and after that everyone was just talking to each other from two different couches. i wasnt really in the mood more conversing so i started twiddling my fingers. I felt stares so i glanced up only to make eye contact with Brandon. He winked at me and silently chuckled.

Oh god he's cute.

He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Travis bursting through the door. I was too busy trying not to blush as Brandon made flirtatious looks at me. As soon as the door shut he got up and sat next to me.

"So whats your name?" He asked smiling at me.

"Amber." I said rubbing my arm. It diesnt matter how many boys I talk to Im always shy at first.

"Well your really pretty Amber. Are you mixed?"

"Ha yeah. Im black and Mexican thats why my hair is a little confused." I giggled touching it.

"Cool. Cool. So how do you know Cozette?"

"We go way back but our older brothers know each other. Actually of of our older brothers know each other." I said smiling

He scoffed."Older brother huh? Should I be scared." He said joking around.

"Yes. Yes you should." I said with not one hint of a smile on my face "Very Very scared."

"Oh. Um," He cleared his throat."thats cool I guess"

Travis

This party was too turnt. Loud music blared through the speakers. Strobe lights showed people dancing all over the house. There were couples making out, grinding and doing god knows what in the corner. I could also smell alcohol on some people so I know not to drink the punch.

"Hey you want to dance?" I asked Cassandra slightly yelling over the music.

"Sure."

She grabbed my hand leading me over to where everyone was dancing.

D2B By Problem started playing and I grabbed her wasit as she started dancing on me. I almost started sweating. She turned around and Laced my fingers through hers. I lifted my hands above her head.

"Cassandra." A voice said as they snatched her back.

"What do you want Julio?' She asked as he pulled her away. Concerned I followed them throught the crowd and into the kitchen.

A boy with a slight spanish accent and brown skin stood above her mad.

"What do you want?"

"Why are you grinding on other guys when we're still together?"

He asked yelling at her.

"We're not still together we broke up last week get over it."

"Come on baby you know you want me back."

He grabbed her arm and pulled her on him. I pushed him away from her.

"Aye back up off her. Whatchu doin grabbin her like that?"

"Who is you? This is my girl you need to mind your business."

"She is my business. And you need to back up."

He looked me up and down smirking a bit.

"Oh your a Lopez ain't you?" he said smirking a bit.

"I might be." I sneered feeling where this was going.

"And the Lopez's ride with the Perez's. And it just so happens that my family has beef with them. And they owe us."

"That's none of my business."

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Yes it is. So that means you need to watch your back Lopez. Because you never know when someone's going to get you."

All of a sudden I felt my body get really cold as dark liquid poured all over me. It smelled like liquor,sprite,and fruit punch.

"YO. Are you serious??"

Everyone started to point and laugh. But as I turned back around to that Julio kid he was gone.

"You want to go?" Cassandra asked pulling on my arm

I sucked my teeth.

"Yeah. "

We went out to the car where I got a better look at my clothes. They were all stained up and soaked.

"I'm dead. Craig is going to kill me."

"Come on your cool right? It won't be that bad and if you get there before him you can wash it."

I groaned out loud.

"First off he's my brothers friend so he only gives barely half a damn bout me. And he's getting off soon. I won't have time."

She shrugged.

"Well at least you got to party on the last day of your life."

The odds are never in my favor because when we got back to the house his car was parked outside and you can hear screaming from down the block.

"What you think is going on?" she asked looking out my window.

I gun shut rang from the house into the night.

"Shhiiii- " I got out the car and close the door.

"You want me to come in with you?"

"No. I don't want you to get shot too."

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I hope." I jogged up to the door and opened it to see Craig chasing one of the boys up the stairs while holding his gun his hand.

"CRAIG!!Stop It!!" Tanisha cried out.

I went over to where all the kids were.

"What happened? And where are the other 3 boys. "

Jermaine looked at the girls and shook his head.

"They over here trying to be fast. And Craig came home early and caught."

"What?"

"Travis it doesn't matter what happened he's trying to kill them!!" Amber said pointing to Craig chasing Jay down the stairs.

"Nigga come here!!"

I jumped in front of him but he nearly knocked me down.

"That's my little sister boy!! You lucky I really don't feel like get blood on this floor." He said clenching his jaw.

"Chill out what happened?" he looked at me and pushed me back.

"And where the f-ck where you??"

"Um I was uh at uh." I stuttered

"And are those my clothes?!"

"Y-yeah look I can explain."

"AND YOU STAINED THEM!!! You better explain now before I have Ray picking out caskets for your scrawny a-s"

"Okay Okay. I went to a party. And a guy dumped punch on me."

Craig grabbed my, well his shirt and brought me close to his face.

"You little irresponsible a--hole. You left my little sister here with teenage boys. Who aren't supposed to be here in the first place. To go to some party. "

"We weren't doing ANYTHING. " Tanisha yelled at him.

"Do I LOOK blind Nisha? I SAW y'all. Most importantly I saw that mothaf-ka feelin' up on you. And the fact that you let him blows mind."

"How many times do I have I tell you. Nothing was gonna happen." Tanisha yelled waving her arms

"Oh word? so him about to put his hands in your pants is nothing? cause it looked a lot like somethin!!

Im a nigga and your big bro, I know what's going on in his head and I ain't about to let it happen!"

I looked at Tanisha shocked I didn't know she was down like that.

"Look man I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset."

"No you aint" Craig spat him shaking his head

"Your just mad that I cock blocked you. But you better believe it ain't gonna to happen again. Because your leaving." He pointed his finger at him.

I place my hands on his chest backing him up a little.
"Wait they can't leave."

"And why not?!"

"Because I told their momma they'd stay here for the night."

"Well you need to untell her that."

"Come on man. It's only one night. We only have 7 more hours left before we have to go back to school.

The girls can sleep in Tanisha's room. And I'll sit outside their door so they won't leave."

"Those little boys aren't sleeping in my room."

"Ok well they can sleep on the couch. Just don't kill them in their sleep."

He sucked his teeth and thought it over.

"Alright but as soon as it's 6 o clock you guys are out of my house."

"Thank you Craig!!" Cozette said smiling.

"Cozette I suggest you cut the BS because I'm tellin your brother come tommorow. You too Amber I saw y'all in the corner doing whatever. "

The smiles melted off their face as he tucked his gun in his belt and went upstairs.

I looked at them and rubbe the back of my head stressed out.

"Oh and your going to pay me back for my clothes Trav' believe that."

F--k man I don't even have a job.

----
I am SO sorry I haven't been updating. I was trying to update all me books at the same time. So if you read any of my other stories they are up!! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...
176 10 9
Evie was a dreamer, a lover of the written word. She was known for her wild imagination, her endless stories, and her love for literature. But as muc...
4M 40.2K 110
this story is about a girl and her bff's and adult life that they have to face but it also involves MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!! & tyga Jacob latimore & more
15.1K 378 18
Anna Belle is a high-school senior who hates to be the center of attention. She just likes to stay in the shadows, do her work and try to please her...