Me? A Kpop Idol?[COMPLETE]][B...

By Jihye_1a

A talented young adult girl. But being an idol wasn't her dream due to some reason. But what will she do if t... More

LET YOU KNOW
CHAPTER 1[NEW]
CHAPTER 2[NEW]
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 4[NEW]
CHAPTER 5[NEW]
CHAPTER 6 [NEW]
CHAPTER 7 [NEW]
CHAPTER 8 [NEW]
CHAPTER 9 [NEW]
CHAPTER 10 [NEW]
CHAPTER 11 [NEW]
CHAPTER 12[NEW]
CHAPTER 13[NEW]
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
MIN YOONGI!!!
MIN YOONGI!! 2 And EXO
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
YIKES DEPRESSION SLAPS ME
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
----
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BTS COME BACK
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
Merry Christmas
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
SPECIAL CHAPTER : Valentines day
WTF BANGTAN?!
CHAPTER 46 pt.1
WTF BANGTAN pt2.
CHAPTER 46 pt2
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Go let's talkeu👀[Meeting] pt. 1
Go let's talkeu👀[Q&A time] pt. 2
Me? A kpop Idol? book 2
ATTENTION
How to read(attention 2)

CHAPTER 3[NEW]

73.4K 1.8K 3.8K
By Jihye_1a

12.6.2019
Edited
New version
_____

LEE HA EUN

"Hey, Ha Eun wake up," someone tweaked my cheeks, I glimpsed up, and it was Jungkook along with Taehyung they were gazing at me.

"Huh? What happened?" I peered around I was still standing in the same spot as a while ago, and Taehyung was there too also his bag.

"You've been spacing out for almost 5 minutes, what's wrong?" Taehyung gently grabbed my arm and checked if I'm alright.

"Ah yes I'm feeling fine sunbae, something just came to my thought that's all. Thank you for worrying about me." I bowed again to him, and he chuckled.

"Of course I should get worried you are my hoobae after all," he ruffled my hair, and we received a cough from Jungkook judging us.

'Hoobae (후배) refers to people with less experience. Or like a junior.'

"Ah yes... of course," yeah he's worried because I'm his junior...

"I need to go now, goodbye and goodnight;" I bent at both of them and ran inside the dorm,

~~~

"So girls, we only are going to practice and prepare for your debut, so there's no time to chit chat with your friends here in the company, no talking with the upperclassmen too. Got it?!" our new instructor is so strict.

"Yes, ma'am!" we all answered. I feel like in a military.

PDnim decided to make a show for us to show the people our talents. Surprisingly we got the trainers from the show called Produce 101.

The vocal trainers will be Lee Seok Hoon, and Shin You Mi, the rap trainer Cheetah and dance trainers Bae Yoon Jeong, Choi Young Joon, and Kwon Jae Seung said that someone talked to them and trained us.

Kwon Jae Seung is also the choreographer of Twice, Red Velvet, Seventeen and also EXO!

I'm so nervous, well the seven of us are worried. We watched the show, and the trainers were strict.

We got sad news again, that means it's called still.

Due to the money, concept, clothes and some other things too, also the trainers so we perform a while ago, and they said we are not ready yet.

"Should we start now? Introduce yourself and tell us your position." Bae Yoon Jeong-ssi smiled at us.

"But have you all already got your positions already?" they asked, the girls and I looked at each other.

"Well, it's still not official yet since we need more training," I spoke as I grip on my shorts.

"I see, but I hope you all will be happy and do your best in your position you will be getting. Now should we get started?"

"Why don't we start to the oldest to youngest? What do you think?"

"Yeah, that will be fine."

"Sure,"

The others introduce themselves and show their talent too, we all clapped, and it's finally my turn.

"Hello, my name is Lee Ha Eun. I am 17/18 years old, and I would like to gain the position of" I gather up my nerve, "Main vocalist."

I bit my lip when they ordered me to sing, so I assemble up all my thoughts and choose to sing 'Heaven' by Ailee, my favorite solo vocalist.

After I sang, the trainers stare at me and to each other and started to murmur.

"I think you'll get that position, just believe in yourself." Shin You Mi-ssi smiled at me; I burst into tears.

"You made her cry!" "I never intended to make her cry!" "Ha Eun-ah please don't cry." "Are you okay, Ha Eun?"

"Yes, sir, I'm alright." I wiped my tears away and beamed at them after some few hours of showing them our talent.

They will be talking to the staffs and the producers of Big Hit.

~~~

KWON JAE SEUNG

"You were correct; your sister is good," I spoke as the others nodded.

"Thank you for agreeing about it." we heard him laughs, Ha Eun is lucky to have an amazing older brother like him.

"But she did cry though, she's good at everything, and she's charming."

"She has a birthmark same as yours, but your mole is in the right, and hers is on the left, she also kinda resemble like you."

"Yeah she does look at me, I put her in a struggle situation before when some people discovered that she's my sister but we never really answer on those rumors, but I'm sure it's noticeable." we heard him sigh.

"I hope they can debut fast, also why are you helping her in secretly?" I asked.

"Well, she doesn't know that I already discovered that she's a trainee. She didn't tell us, but I did tell our parents about it, and they are fine with her becoming an idol, but they are worried because before she hates idols and actors since something happened before, also she won't have more privacy by herself, and she might overwork herself up." I can sense that he's anxious about her,

"After all, she's my only sister."

~~~~

LEE HA EUN

"What are you listening to?" Taehyung took the other earbuds and put it in his ear.

"Isn't this the new produce x 101 song?" he asked as he stared at me, I nodded in excitement.

"Yup! Also, my friend joined on that show! His name is Kim Yohan. I used to be with him on Taekwondo!" I stood up in joy.

"Oh? Really?" He asked,

"Yes! He is my best buddy, I supported him with all my might when he was on that show! I love him so much" I grinned.

KIM TAEHYUNG

"Yes! He is my best buddy, I supported him with all my might when he was on that show!" She grinned.

She looks so happy discussing him... why does my heart ache a lot, I don't understand.

"Oh by the way sunbae, where is Jimin sunbae?"

"Here I am."

She turns around and runs to him, when she talks to him she smiles a lot.

"This girl... is driving me insane," I mumbled and realized what I said which made me laugh.

I know she's younger than me, but I see her as a woman, after being close to her and seeing her a lot here makes me feel something else towards her.

"Well, I need to go now, sunbae! Thank you for everything!" she bowed at Jimin. I stared at him while he smiles brightly at her.

"No problem and do your best on your debut next week, work harder so you chase your dream but don't work way too much." he patted her head which made her face burn.

"BWAHAHA! YOU SEE THAT! SHE LOOKS LIKE A TOMATO!" Jungkook laughed hard as he points at her.

"SHUT UP!" She glared at him while puffing her cheeks.

"Why are you so mean to her," I softly hit Jungkook's back head as he turns his head to me.

"That's a secret," he crossed his arms as he smirks at her.

"Whatever, I'm going now, I don't want to start bickering with Jungkook sunbae. I have more practice." she bowed at us and left.

"What's wrong with you Jungkook," Jin hyung discipline him, while he just sighed.

"I don't know; I guess it's my self-esteem or something."

JEON JUNGKOOK

When I met that kid and that time when we stared at each other's eyes.

I heard a bell ring and saw the red string, and my heart was beating so fast. She reminds me of Hannie, but it's been a long time since I have seen her.

After she left to go to America, I never heard anything from her anymore.

"You should apologize to her, you are being really mean to her, " Namjoon hyung crossed his arms.

"Hmm... maybe I should next time i guess?" My heart beats fast but my pride keeps coming because she's better than me.

"What do you mean " maybe?" And "next time"?! Jeon Jungkook, go apologise to her after her practice. You got that?" Jin hyung glared at me, I feel defeated.

All I did was nod my head, and looked down to the floor.

"Taehyung and Jimin are already close to her." Hoseok hyung bit his lip from frustrated.

Why does he look jealous about it?

~~~~

Namjoon hyung called her to come to our dance studio, she looked so confused.

"Jungkook, do it now." Namjoon hyung pushed me towards her.

She gazed at me with a smile, "Lee Ha Eun... I'm sorry.." I gulped and looked down.

"Sorry? For what?" She chuckled, which made me look at her.

"For being mean"

"Oh, hahaha it's fine but i guess I forgive you?"

"Why do you sound unsure about it?!" I pinch her cheeks.

"Sunbae! Stop it!" She grasped on my hands and she got that teary eyes.

"S-sorry..." I stroke her cheeks carefully, as I look at her eyes.

But we heard coughing noise, which made me pull away.

"Anyway, we kinda need to go to Yoongi studio, bye Ha Eun." Jin hyung said as he smiled at her.

"Can i stay here?" I raised my hand.

"I guess? Let's go but you should come after okay?" Hoseok hyung gave him a suspicious look.

After that, they left us together... which I'm happy about it.

"Hey you, " I called her, she gazes at me.

"Yeah? What?" She asked.

"Did you used to live in Busan?"

"Yeah, i did why?"

"Did... did you perhaps had a friend who was older than you... and you two met because your parents are friends with him?" I asked one more, hoping she says yes.

"... How... how did you know about that?!" She stepped backward.

"Huh? Nothing, " I looked away and grabbed my wallet.

"I'm going, "I was to leave but i heard her spoke.

"Where are you going?"

"Going to Yoongi hyung studio, bye."

I left her there, lost from what just happened.

LE HA EUN

HOW HOW DID HE KNOW ABOUT THAT?!

"Ha Eun! What are you doing there?!" Our manager pinched my cheeks,

What's with everyone pinching my cheeks?!

"Well, the boys called me that's all. I was about to go back, I swear!" I pouted.

"Alright alright, let's go" I followed him behind and close the door.

"Manager Hyuk, " I spoke

"Yeah?" He didn't turn around we just kept walking.

"When... when do you think the girls and I debut? I just want their dream to come true, and you know my story about it." I sigh.

"Yes, I know that, even PDnim." He turns around and patted my back, and we went inside the dance studio.

~~~~~

"Ha Eun-ah" PDnim called my name.

"Yes, sir?"

"We actually have a project for you, so you can maybe promote MxS." He handed me some papers.

"Huh? Only me?" I asked and point to myself.

"Yes only you, don't worry. The others are okay with it." He smiled at me.

But... I don't want to work by myself, I don't want to be lonely again...

"Oh, what is it?" I started looking at the papers.

No... no way...

"A drama?! I'm the main character?!" I don't know how to react anymore.

I haven't... I haven't even got my first kiss yet... even though I had a boyfriend, no we didn't...

"Yes, seems like you will have seven guys who will be your first kiss."

"The title says it all maknae." The girls grinned.

"SEVEN FIRST KISSES" they wiggle their eyebrows.

I'm only 18?!

"The boys who will be your first kiss on that drama are Lee Minho, Park HaeJin, Lee JoonGi, Ji Chang Wook, Ok Taecyeon from 2PM, EXO Kai and Lee Jong Suk." Manager Hyuk said as he looked at the copy.

"Gosh... EXO Kai?! Really?!"

"Why? Are you a fan?"

"Yes of course! I'm a fan of them all! Ji Chang Wook too! But..."

"But what?" PDnim asked as the others looked at me.

"Lee Jong Suk...?"

"Yeah what about him?"

"Nothing, nothing. Will I able to meet them?" I asked.

"Yes, tomorrow. You know how to act right?" Jae asked,

"I kinda I guess?"

"Alright then, be ready. I'll take you from your dorm, " manager hyuk patted my head.

"Okay, everyone dismissed," PDnim said as we all bowed at him and left the meeting office.

"I can't wait for your drama! Do your best to promote us!" Solo Rin clapped excitedly,

"But... it will be more fun if you guys are there too..." their reaction softens when I said that.

"Don't worry, we will visit. Okay? Also, get me an autograph of Lee Minho, " Sang Hwa winked,

"Oh my gosh, I'll try my best to ask him for that." I laughed at her silliness.

~~~~

I walked inside along with manager Hyuk and manager Chul, manager Chul is my own manager. We girls also have our own manager.

"Hello, " I bowed to them, they all stood up and bowed as well.

We both had eye contact, I can't believe this. He glared at me...

"You must be Lee Ha Eun, right? It's nice meeting you." Kai shaped my hand, I can feel him glaring...

"Y-yeah, it's nice meeting you too, also everyone." I smiled.

"This must be your first time acting, right?" Ji Jang Wook asked while smiling sweetly to me.

"Y-yes sir, " I said.

"She actually a trainee to be an idol, not an actress, but I guess this is a great opportunity to maybe promote her group when the drama ended and they debut." Manager Hyuk spoke, keep a smile on his face along with manager Chul.

"I see..." Lee Jong Suk tapped his pen to the table while staring at me.

"I hope you enjoy the drama, Ha Eun-ah, " Lee Minho smiled.

"Also, may I ask how old you are?" Ok Taecyeon asked curiously.

"I'm actually, 18 years old sir." I bit my bottom lip, there aren't a lot of females at the room. It's mostly the main characters along with their managers...

"18?! Wow, you're so young." Park HaeJin looked at me surprised.

They are all older than me.

"I guess, I'm your oppa then." Kai looked happy,

Oh my gosh, I can't. I don't think I can handle myself.

"Ha Eun is actually a fan of you all, " Manager Chul smirked at me.

No, manager Chul why did you tell them. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"Especially Kai. She's an EXO fan, " Manager Hyuk joined.

I glared at them and puff my cheeks out.

"Not fair... you're already exposing me." I pout and poke my cheek with my tongue.

"Sorry, kiddo." Manager Chul ruffled my hair,

"Gosh, not the hair" I fixed my hair back.

They all laughed at me.

~~~~

"So there will be eight episodes and Ha Eun. You have to kiss them." The producer said as he gazed at me.

"Excuse me but... it will be embarrassing... I uh, I haven't even got my f-first kiss yet..." I gulped,

I heard him snorted, trying not to laugh so hard. I glared at him and he stopped and sat properly.

"Oh, I see... then we will just talk about it tomorrow, but now we need to practice the lines. Okay?" The PD gave me a thumbs up, I nodded and beamed at him.

"Alright then, so..."

Then we all talked about on the scene and the lines we will be saying.

YOUR BROTHER

I could not help but laugh at what she said, she glared at me.

I told the producer and PD not to tell her that we will not really kiss,

I can't even kiss my own sister, no way. Well, I used to kiss her when she was a baby and a kid.

She's so cute and innocent back at that time. Well, I do still kiss her but only on cheeks and forehead.

After some talking the producer and the PD left us all so we can maybe chat more a bit.

I looked at her, she looked so confused, tired, stressed and doesn't know what to do.

"I don't think I can do this..." she hid her face with her arms as she rested her in the table.

"Don't worry Ha Eun, you'll be fine." Kai stroke her back.

"Thank you sunbae." She smiled at him, like how she would smile at me after I gave her a piggyback before when she was five years old.

"Stop smiling like that..." I mumbled, she looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"You said something sunbae?"

"No, I didn't." I smiled.

Kim JONG IN

I can sense something happening with that hyung and Ha Eun.

Also, they look alike. They both have similarities, are they... perhaps siblings?!

"Ha Eun, here. Drink this" Taecyeon hyung gave her a juice.

"Thank you sunbae." She bowed.

"I also heard you grew up in America." Taecyeon hyung opened his drink.

"Yeah, I actually did." She said.

"Really? So that means you're fluent in English?" I asked.

"Well, of course, I am. I studied hard for my education and for my family so I can make them proud." She said in English.

"Wow, that's great. If you want we can maybe talk in English too." Taecyeon gave her a thumbs up.

All of us were just watching them both talking in English.

"Anyway Ha Eun, after the drama ended and you debut along with your members, I'll support you" I stroke her hair.

"Thank you sunbaenim!"

~~~~

Ha Eun and I exchange numbers, and I calmed her down because she was panicking when she noticed how she got all the attention of the hyungs.

"Who are you texting?" Baekhyun hyung asked as he sat next to me, "oh, it's the main female actress on the upcoming drama."

"Oh really? How was she? Is she pretty? Cute? Or, " Chen hyung said, "sexy~" Sehun joined him.

"Oh gosh, why are you guys like? She's pretty cute and also she's only 18. Calm down." I glared at them and sighed.

"Wait really? Do you have a picture of her?" Xiumin hyung asked as the others joined in wait for me to show them her picture.

"Here." I showed them a picture of Ha Eun and I together with a while ago at the meeting.

"Oh wow, what a cutie." Chanyeol hyung chuckled, and he keeps staring at her.

"Oi, back off guys, also I heard that she hasn't got her first kiss yet!"

"Oh damn really? Hmm... give me her number and I'll ask her if she wants me to be her first kiss." Baekhyun hyung wiggled his eyebrows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.2K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
23K 698 57
Ae-Cha A girl of a small background and big exception is the 8th and final official member of BTS, one of many famous Kpop bands in South Korea. Watc...
597K 15K 47
When Big Hit Entertainment decides to expand their company to America and gets their first American Female singer and dancer what happens when the 18...
586K 15.5K 48
"I only wanted to see my Idol. Not become one." (Y/N) was a K-Pop fan, not a big deal. You get them here and there. Her best friend Joy wanting to be...