Can he love my weight (thug l...

By norrisalangford

Starr was a big girl in Chicago but moved to cali wit her mom she wants to find love but its hard cause a "ba... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
not a chapter
not a chapter
not a charter
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
i got a question
chapter 18
not an updateπŸ˜”
chapter 19
Chapter-20
Ummmm... so yeah
Chapter 21
Feed back

feed back please!!!

4.8K 107 25
By norrisalangford

Alright i know it tool me a long time to update its just i had so much stuff going on but now its the summer now and i'm going to to try to update more frequently.

i just want to ask you guys how you feel about the book so far?and how i'm doing because this is my first book yet i remind you. 

i wanna know you thoughts on the book anything would help honestly. Feel free to message me if you like or comment please just let me know your opinion.

i love you guys

from:pooh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
7.8K 85 26
******Warning!!!! If your not a Fan, most chapters won't be readable!!!!!******* 17 Year old Guyanna has suffered enough! She was abused by her ex-bo...
7.1K 343 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...
486K 13.6K 31
19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that's it. But what happens when she runs int...