I Will Protect You || Book 1...

By TianaAndTheAutobots1

Transformers After the war in Mission City... Ratchet was taking a drive, but then he gets into a situation... More

The Family
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Sequel!
Sequel is up!

Chapter 1

7.5K 205 28
By TianaAndTheAutobots1

It's been two days sense there parents left and never came back. Poor Peyton got bad news, now knowing her parents are not coming back. Selena got an application to work at a day-care. That way while she works, someone can watch Peyton and Noah. Luckily the day-car has a special program. Noah gets placed in a room, that's for newborns only. And Peyton gets placed with other kids her age.

So far food has been good and luckily Selena's parent left 500$ in cash, in their nightstand. It was 8:00 in the morning, Selena was up making breakfast for Peyton, while also making a bottle for baby Noah. Today for breakfast was simple, scrambled eggs with a yogurt stick, Peyton's favorite. Of course baby Noah had a nice warm bottle of formula.

Peyton had just finished Noah's bottle, right on time to, because his cried were heard through the baby monitor. Selena shook the bottled formula, making sure the powdered dissolved. Selena walked to her baby brothers room, and walked up to his crib. She set the bottle down on his diaper station and gently picked up her fragile brother. Once she got him situated in her arms, she grabbed the bottle and lightly brushed the nun against his lips.

Baby Noah knew what it was and immediately started eating. Selena smiled and walked out of his room, Selena looked behind her and saw her little sister. Peyton had one messy bed head, her blonde hair tangled. Selena giggled.

"Come on bed head. I made breakfast."

Peyton smiled and followed her sister to the kitchen. Peyton sat on a kitchen chair, her plate of food and yogurt were already on the table. Selena sat next her sister, feeding her hungry brother. She sighed and looked at her sister.

"Did you sleep well?"

Peyton shrugged "Yeah..."

Selena gave her the 'I know your lying' look.

"Did you really?"

Peyton sighed "I just had a dream about mommy and daddy..."

Selena frowned, looking down at her baby brother sadly. She looked back up at her younger sister.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Peyton shook her head, eating her eggs. Selena nodded and stated.

"If you ever want to talk about it, you know I'm here..."

Peyton smiled and nodded, knowing she could always talk to her sister. Peyton quickly finished her eggs and yogurt, by now baby Noah finished his bottle. Selena placed a small towel on her shoulder, placing Noah's head on her shoulder. She began to lightly lay his back,
Waiting to hear that small burp.

A few minutes later, baby Noah let out a small burp, luckily no spit-up. Peyton went to her room and tried picking out her outfit today, while Selena got Noah ready. She went into his nursery room and set him in his crib, she went to his dresser picking out his outfit.

(His Outfit!)

Selena first changed his diaper, then put him in some clean clothes. She grabbed his swaying swing and brought it with her to Peyton's room. She set his swing down by her bed and placed him inside, turning the saying motion on slow for now. (Chair is pic way above!)

Selena looked over and saw her sister a little frazzled.

"Sissy I need help... I don't want to wear a dress today."

Selena nodded "Ok..."

She pulled out a pair of paints, and under short and then grabbed a button up shirt.

"How about this?" Selena asked holding up the outfit.

Peyton gasped "Perfect!"

Selena giggled "Let's get you changed..."

(Peyton's Outfit!!)

Selena helped her young sister put on her clothes, along with her boots. Selena grabbed a hair brush, and lightly brushed out the tangles in Peyton's hair. Now that Peyton was done it was Selena's turn. Selena quickly changed into her outfit.

(Her outfit!)

Selena was done getting dressed, she lifted her brothers swing, being super carful because he was still in it. She placed him in the living room, Peyton ran in.

"Can I watch TV?" She asked, siting in the couch.

Selena nodded "Yes you may, then we can go for a walk."

Peyton nodded, she loved going on walks. Selena turned on the TV, turning on My Little Pony. Peyton gasped, her favorite show was on. Selena smiled, now she could do some chores, knowing she and lots of laundry to do. Her brother was taking a nap and Peyton was watching TV quietly.

Selena picked up an empty laundry basket, she headed towards Peyton's room. Her room was quite a mess, toys all over, but luckily she alway threw her clothes by her closet sating a pile. Selena filled the basket up with the dirty laundry, going to her room next.

Her room was organized and clean, she also had a corner where she threw her dirty clothes though. She picked up her dirty laundry, she picked up the heavy basket and walked back through the living room. She walked through the kitchen, going to the closet where the washing and dryer machine was kept.

Selena first sorted out the laundry, putting colors together and then putting the whites together, along with any other clothing that needed to be separated. Selena decided to do colored clothes first, then she would go from there. She placed the clothes the washing machine, she put a cup of liquid soap in the washing machine, along with detergent.

She starts the washing machine, and then she closed the closet door. She went to the kitchen sink and saw some dirty dishes. She decided to clean those and dry them off. As she did that the whole cabin just shook, Peyton shrieked with fright. Her baby brother crying for comfort.

Selena ran in the living room, she picked up her brother and sat on the couch. Peyton snuggling into her side.

"What was that sissy?" She asked frightened.

"I... I don't know..." Selena said slowly, Looking out the living room window.

The house shook again, Peyton gasped, snuggling into her sisters side more. Baby Noah finally calmed down, after Selena sang to him a little. The house shook again, this time not scaring Noah, but still scaring Peyton. Selena though for a moment, this was not an earthquake and she knew it. This was something different.

Selena thought long and hard about what to do, then she decided that she needs to investigate. The only way to do that though his bring her siblings, which she doesn't want to do, but she needs to go see what's out there. She can't just leave them here alone.

Selena sighed "Go get your coat and scarf..." Peyton nodded running to her room, grabbing what her sister said to grab. It was cold outside, because fall was here already. Plus the woods were always cold. Selena placed her jacket on and then grabbed Noah's little coat and a baby chest carrier.

She got him settled in, then Peyton walked out her coat and scarf on. Selena opened the front door, letting Peyton walk out first. She shut the door behind her and locked it, she placed the key securely in her front pocket. She then grabbed Peyton's  hand.

The two sisters looked at each other, then looked out to the woods in from of them. Selena sighed and they started walking, trying to find out what made the ground shake vigorously.

()()()()()()

Sorry if there are any errors!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
24.7K 517 12
Before the discovery of Megatron by Sam Witwichy's Grandfather. The Government already had a cybertronian under their belt, or so they thought. Lock...
122K 3.2K 24
Who knew by finding a mechanical alien being, your life would be in danger? Meet 20 year old Lily Lawrence, a young woman fresh out of college. Wh...
92.8K 3.2K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...