Chapter 1

It's been two days sense there parents left and never came back. Poor Peyton got bad news, now knowing her parents are not coming back. Selena got an application to work at a day-care. That way while she works, someone can watch Peyton and Noah. Luckily the day-car has a special program. Noah gets placed in a room, that's for newborns only. And Peyton gets placed with other kids her age.

So far food has been good and luckily Selena's parent left 500$ in cash, in their nightstand. It was 8:00 in the morning, Selena was up making breakfast for Peyton, while also making a bottle for baby Noah. Today for breakfast was simple, scrambled eggs with a yogurt stick, Peyton's favorite. Of course baby Noah had a nice warm bottle of formula.

Peyton had just finished Noah's bottle, right on time to, because his cried were heard through the baby monitor. Selena shook the bottled formula, making sure the powdered dissolved. Selena walked to her baby brothers room, and walked up to his crib. She set the bottle down on his diaper station and gently picked up her fragile brother. Once she got him situated in her arms, she grabbed the bottle and lightly brushed the nun against his lips.

Baby Noah knew what it was and immediately started eating. Selena smiled and walked out of his room, Selena looked behind her and saw her little sister. Peyton had one messy bed head, her blonde hair tangled. Selena giggled.

"Come on bed head. I made breakfast."

Peyton smiled and followed her sister to the kitchen. Peyton sat on a kitchen chair, her plate of food and yogurt were already on the table. Selena sat next her sister, feeding her hungry brother. She sighed and looked at her sister.

"Did you sleep well?"

Peyton shrugged "Yeah..."

Selena gave her the 'I know your lying' look.

"Did you really?"

Peyton sighed "I just had a dream about mommy and daddy..."

Selena frowned, looking down at her baby brother sadly. She looked back up at her younger sister.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Peyton shook her head, eating her eggs. Selena nodded and stated.

"If you ever want to talk about it, you know I'm here..."

Peyton smiled and nodded, knowing she could always talk to her sister. Peyton quickly finished her eggs and yogurt, by now baby Noah finished his bottle. Selena placed a small towel on her shoulder, placing Noah's head on her shoulder. She began to lightly lay his back,
Waiting to hear that small burp.

A few minutes later, baby Noah let out a small burp, luckily no spit-up. Peyton went to her room and tried picking out her outfit today, while Selena got Noah ready. She went into his nursery room and set him in his crib, she went to his dresser picking out his outfit.

(His Outfit!)