Forever in Love (Dance Moms F...

By DanceMomsxMJfan

Sebastian Miller, Abby's son and Gianna Martello have known each other since they were little and they've bee... More

Forever in Love
Original Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Day, New Year
Chapter 2: Vivi's Replacement and Rehearsal
Chapter 3: Competing in Iowa
Chapter 5: Snowball Fight
Chapter 6: Back to Dance
Chapter 7: Arriving in San Antonio
Chapter 8: Starbound
Chapter 9: Under the weather
Chapter 10: Recuperating
Chapter 11: Feelings Finally Revealed
Chapter 12: Kicking off the second half
Chapter 13: New Favorite
Chapter 14: Seb & Gia's First Date
Chapter 15: Post Competition Drama
Chapter 16: Mother's Day Breakfast for Abby
Chapter 17: Going to New York City
Chapter 18: Brooke gets a Surprise
Chapter 19: Day Off and an Unwelcome Visitor
Chapter 20: Start of a rivalry
Chapter 21: Facing off against the Candy Apples and off to L.A.
Chapter 22: Nationals Preparations
Chapter 23: A Fun Day in Los Angeles
Chapter 24: Showdown in Hollywood

Chapter 4: Blizzard of '11

657 3 1
By DanceMomsxMJfan

Two weeks had passed since the competition in Des Moines, Iowa and the day was January 30th and that day was also Brooke's 13th birthday, the day before, she got a great early birthday present when she won first place with her solo with a perfect score of 300 at Starpower in Detroit while Chloe got second place, Nia got third and the group dance got first, After the competition, they took her out to dinner.

Later that night at Sebastian's house, Sebastian was eating a Chicken Salad for dinner and he enjoyed it, then he finished his meal and cleaned up and then he headed to the living room and sat on the couch and was watching TV and he turned the channel to the weather channel and there was a report that a blizzard was approaching Chicago.

"The worst blizzard to hit the windy city since 1979 is approaching and it is predicted that at least 20 inches of snow is predicted to fall and after getting reports of this, from what i was told, 1,300 flights to and from O'Hare and Midway airports are going to be cancelled as a precaution. CTA, Metra and Pace have been getting prepared themselves, so buses and trains are expected to be crowded during this blizzard. Some Amtrak service out of chicago has been cancelled in anticipation of the snowstorm. It's also predicted to be up to 20 to 24 inches, so parents, make sure to watch to see which schools are going to be closed and most likely, all schools will be closed for the week in preparation and all residents are advised to stay indoors and make sure to be careful if you are outside because the roads may have ice."

"Man, this is gonna be a huge snowstorm. I better call Mom and let her know." Sebastian said to himself as he grabbed his cell phone and dialed Abby's number.

"Hey, Sebastian." Abby greeted her son over the phone.

"Hi, Mom. Have you watched the weather?" He asked.

"No, i havent Sweetie. Why?" Abby wondered.

"I have and just to let you know, that this upcoming monday is gonna be the start of a blizzard and between tuesday and wednesday it's supposed to get real bad on tuesday." Sebastian informed.

"Whoa..." Abby said. "Thanks for informing me, i'm gonna tell the girls, the moms and the faculty not to come in for this week because of this snowstorm and also, i'm gonna call the competition that we were planning to come to that we're not gonna be able to make it, i might have the girls spend the week with you."

"Sounds good to me. Make sure that You, Grandma and Broadway Baby are warm through this blizzard." Sebastian said.

"Will do." Abby replied. "Love you."

"Love you too mom, bye bye." Sebastian told his mother and then he hung up his phone and around Midnight, he went to bed.

The next day, January 31st, it was around 4:30 PM and Sebastian was cleaning up his house, he knew it was going to start snowing that day so he had decided to stay indoors, he was wearing an Adidas black tanktop and black trackpants and then he heard the doorbell ring, he headed from the kitchen to the door to see who it was, Sebastian looked through the eye hole of the door and saw that it was the girls and their moms, he then opened the door.

"Hi, girls." Sebastian greeted.

"Hey, Sebastian!" Maddie, Mackenzie, Brooke, Paige, Chloe, Nia and Brookie all said as they had their bags which had their clothes, some of them had sleeping bags and they walked inside of the house, then he looked over at the moms.

"Ladies, thanks for bringing the girls over."

"You're welcome, Seb." Christi told him.

"Abby told us that she called the competition director that we weren't gonna be able to make it because of the blizzard that's planning to strike, so she also told us to bring the girls here." Melissa added.

"She told me that." Sebastian replied.

"Have fun, girls!" Hollie said to them.

"We will!" The girls said as the moms all headed to their cars and left as Sebastian closed the door and the girls all were putting their bags in the rooms that they were gonna sleep in and a couple of minutes later, Maddie, Brooke and Paige were in the living room watching TV, Brookie and Mackenzie were in the kitchen eating Lay's potato chips in the recreational room, Sebastian was finished playing ping pong with Chloe while Nia was watching.

"Sebastian, i didn't know you were good at Ping Pong." Chloe said.

"You sure are talented." Nia told him.

"I used to play this game with mom a lot." Sebastian responded. "Since i was little, we'd play some board games like Scrabble, Monopoly, Chess and Checkers."

"Who would win mostly?" Nia wondered.

"It varies, one day i'd win, then the next time either mom or grandma would win."

"Wow, you and Miss Abby are very close." Chloe told him.

"We sure are."

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Mackenzie was sharing some Lay's Potato Chips with Brookie.

"Kenzie, you sure love potato chips." Brookie said.

"Yep, even though i love to dance, i'll prefer to stay home and eat chips." Mackenzie replied to her best friend. "I'm really glad that Sebastian let me eat some of his Lay's chips."

"He sure is a giving person." Brookie added.

"And that is why we love him." Mackenzie stated

Meanwhile. in the living room, Maddie, Brooke and Paige were watching TV and what they were watching was a DVD of the Animaniacs and they were laughing so hard at seeing Yakko, Wakko and Dot doing some funny things.

"Wakko has a huge belch." Brooke laughed.

"Reminds me of the time Paige belched when we were out to dinner with Miss Abby and Sebastian." Maddie teased.

"Hey!" Paige exclaimed. "That wasn't me!"

"Yes it was, Paigey." Brooke told her sister and they saw it was snowing outside, but that was only the start of the blizzard that was approaching the windy city. "I believe that this is the preview for the blizzard, because tomorrow it's gonna get rough out there."

"You know it." Maddie said as Sebastian, Chloe, Mackenzie, Brookie and Nia came into the living room.

"Hey, i can see that you girls are enjoying the Animaniacs DVD." Sebastian said.

"We sure are. They're so funny." Paige stated.

"You know it, i used to watch the show with my mom when i was little and we'd bust a gut whenever they'd do something funny."

The next day, it was 2:30 PM and it was starting to get heavy out there with heavy snow and the high winds were starting slowly but surely as Sebastian was looking through the window of the area as Brookie had just walked from one of the bedrooms.

"It's kinda rough out there, Sebastian." Brookie told the adopted son of Abby.

"It is." Sebastian told the young dancer. "From what i've heard, we're expecting to get 20 to 24 inches."

"That's a lot." Brookie stated.

"I know. before you and the other girls were even born except for Brooke, who was born in January of 1998, i've experienced the 1999 Blizzard and at that time, i was eight going on nine and one day, mom asked me if i would like to have a snowball fight and i got creamed by her." Sebastian admitted.

"Miss Abby must have got you good."

"She sure did get me good, i had snow in my pants." Sebastian reminisced. "I'm gonna head to my bedroom to get something, i'll be back.

"Ok." Brookie said as she saw him head up the stairs to his bedroom while she headed in to the living room where Brooke, Paige, Chloe, Nia, Maddie and Mackenzie were sitting and they noticed her coming in.

"Hey, Brookie." Brooke greeted.

"Hello." Brookie responded.

"Where is Sebastian?" Nia asked.

"Here i am." Sebastian said, coming downstairs with a photo album in his hand. "I've brought my photo album down so we can look at the memories that were made."

"Let's see the photos!" Mackenzie exclaimed.

"All right." Sebastian replied as he sat down with the girls and he opened up the photo album and he's at the first page and the first photo they see is a photo of Sebastian and Abby at the United Center, standing in front of the Michael Jordan Statue when he was six in 1996. "That was from the time we went to the United Center to see the Michael Jordan statue also, that was a month after he led the Bulls to the fourth title in six years."

"I bet you two had a good time." Maddie said.

"Yes we did." Then the next picture that they looked at was a picture of Brooke and Brandon at Sebastian's 20th Birthday party that was held at his house.

"Cute couple." Paige and Chloe teased.

"Hey!" Brooke exclaimed.

"You did have a thing for Brandon." Maddie stated.

"That was then, we're just friends now." Brooke responded, then they looked back at the photo album and the next photo they see is a picture of a emotional 10 year old Sebastian letting his emotions out at a Nationals competition in July 2000, tears running down his face as Abby, Gianna, Maryen and several other dancers tried to comfort him.

"What was the matter, Sebastian?" Brookie asked him worriedly.

"I had won my fourth straight national title at that year's Nationals and it was a month after my grandfather passed on from cancer and it was very emotional for me knowing that he wasn't there and i couldn't hold my emotions in and just broke down after winning the national title." Sebastian explained, remembering that memory.

"But he was watching in spirit." Chloe said.

"Yeah, he was, but it was a bittersweet day and sometimes, whenever there's a dance that reminds me of grandpa, i'd start crying." He admitted, then the next photo they saw was a picture of a 16 year old Sebastian with a 5 year old Chloe at the studio.

"You two sure are close like brother and sister." Paige told him.

"Whenever Miss Abby was working with one of us with our solos, Sebastian steps in to work with Chloe and he's helped her out like he helps us out." Nia stated.

"I'm really grateful to have someone like you helping me out." Chloe told Sebastian.

"Thanks. That means a lot to me, Chloe." Sebastian replied, then they looked at a picture of Sebastian and Gianna on the train with Brooke, Paige and Chloe heading downtown last year when the Blackhawks had won the stanley cup and they along with their parents attended the parade.

"That was from the time we went with Miss Abby, Gianna and Sebastian to the Blackhawks Parade. Brooke stated, talking about the photo and she also noticed that Gianna was sitting next to Sebastian. "Sebastian and Gianna are very close friends."

"I have a theory that they could be more than friends, from what Miss Abby told me, whenever Gianna is with them, she'll sit next to Sebastian and sometimes, she'll wink at him and he'd look over and smile at her." Maddie stated as the girls saw Sebastian's face turn red.

"Umm....we just like to hang out." Sebastian told her. "But i do love Gia more than a friend and i hope she returns my feelings if i told her, but i don't know how to tell her how i really feel about her."

"You like Miss Gia! You like Miss Gia!" Brookie said in a sing song voice.

"Sebastian and Gianna sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Chloe teased.

"Hey!" Sebastian glared.

"You know you like her, and we know she likes you!" Mackenzie told him.

"How about this, Chloe and Josh sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Chloe's face turned red as Brooke and Paige giggled, they knew that Chloe had a crush on their brother, Josh Hyland.

"Sebastian, you are something else." Nia complimented and as the time passed by, the snow was piling up and the winds were at 60 MPH and they were all watching and so far, the power in the house hadn't gone out and around 11:30 PM, everyone went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 7 22
It's a Brand New Season and the Abby Lee Dance Company enters the season as the defending National Champions with a new member joining the team after...
25.7K 572 23
Andrew Miller has had a longtime crush on his mother's assistant Gianna Martello, Gianna has had a crush on Andrew since they were kids and can they...
2.4K 21 16
Abby Lee Miller's son Antonio Miller is an outstanding 13 year old dancer, social media star and actor from New York City aka The Big Apple, which is...
11.8K 25 26
Meet Dominic Miller, the adopted son of dance teacher Abby Lee Miller as he helps his mother lead the Abby Lee Dance Company and even though he doesn...