For the Insecurity (MakoHaru...

By SakitheChibi

Makoto Tachibana was probably the biggest jerk on the face of the planet- and every single person in Iwatobi... More

First Arc - 9.5.15
Chapter 1- 9.7.15
Chapter 2- 9.7.15
Chapter 3- 9.7.15
Chapter 4- 9.8.16
Chapter 5- 9.11.15
Chapter 6- 9.11.15
Chapter 7- 9.12.15
Chapter 8- 9.12.15
Chapter 9- 9.14.15
Chapter 11- 9.19.15
Chapter 12-9.21.15
Chapter 13- 9.25.15
Chapter 14- 9.25.15
Chapter 15- 10.9.15
Chapter 16- 10.10.15
Author's Note
Second Arc- 10.12.15
Chapter 17- 10.12.15
Chapter 18- 10.12.15

Chapter 10- 9.19.15

1K 54 44
By SakitheChibi

There is no smut I swear -Saki

Haru hated how his mother kept picking on him about that time he ran to Makoto's house. It had already been a week and his mom wouldn't let that moment go. If it wasn't the point that his mom was right that he loved Makoto, Haru would've lost it by now.

If there was anything good that from it, his mother found out the Tachibana household was hosting a neighborhood party that weekend. Of course, Haru was extremely excited to go, but he allowed his mother to tease him about to make it seem as if he didn't want to go in the first place.

Haru was glad though, for Makoto had been ignoring him for the past week, and he was getting worried. He desperately wanted to make it up to Makoto, but he was afraid that the brunette might think badly of him if he suddenly appeared at his house again. But this time, with the help of his mother, Haru had an excuse.

"Haruka dear, dress nicely okay?" Haru's mom reminded.

"Yea yea." Haru mumbled, adjusting his tie.

"A pretty dress would-"

"Not look good on me."

"Well that suit and tie doesn't look good on you either."

"Fine. I'll go there wearing a swimsuit." Haru decided, as he began unbuckling his pants.

"W-Wait!" His mother exclaimed. "Y-You can wear that... I'm sorry."

Haru sighed, as he began buckling his pants again. His mother gave him a weak smile, as she took her son outside. There, Haru met up with his aunt, who took him to Makoto's house.

--

Haru's eyes glowed up as he once again saw the Tachibana house. He eagerly got out of the car, with his aunt behind him. Quickly, the dark-haired boy straighten his tie, and fixed his hair before knocking on the door. 

"Good evening!" A kind voice greeted, followed by a warm smile. "Welcome to the Tachibana household! Please make yourself comfortable and... Haruka?"

"Hey," Haru flashed a smile, a quick one, so his aunt wouldn't notice.

Makoto hurriedly allowed Haru's aunt in and closed the door. The brunette, grabbed Haru and took him away from the front door.

"What are you doing here?" Makoto asked, with a hushed whispered, as he pinned Haru on the wall, next to his staircase.

"To see you."

"Why? You know I hate you."

"You look really good tonight."

"What?"

"I said I really like your outfit."

"Don't avoid the subject!" Makoto exclaimed, flustered.

"Why can't you be nice to me?"asked Haru, with a mockingly dejected voice.

"Because you're a loser. You and the rest of the school are all losers."

"It wouldn't hurt to be nice to me one last time, right?"

"That's what you said last time!"

"I don't recall ever saying that..."

"Look, okay. No more Mr. Nice Guy. I don't like you."

"You sure?" Haru smirked, leaning closer to Makoto.

The dark-haired boy backed off and snickered as soon as he saw how red Makoto's face was. 

"I did come to see you after all." Haru reminded. "One more night?"

"No." Makoto declined, although he was still blushing crazily.

He's so hot when he's flustered, Haru noted to himself. If only he'd stop being a jerk to me...

"Makoto, dear," The brunette's mom walked into the hallway. "Why'd you leave the door post? You know you have to greet- Oh my god! Are you alright? You're face is bright red."

Makoto's face only got hotter when his mother reminded him. He clumsily got off Haru and averted his eyes away from his mother. 

"H-He just needs to lay down," Haru butted in. "He was telling me that he wasn't feeling well."

"That's terrible! Who are you?"

"Makoto's friend."

"Hi!" Makoto's mom exclaimed, pushing his son aside and shaking Haru's hand. "My son would never talk about what happened at school and he keeps saying he has no friends and oh my goodness aren't you the most precious thing I have ever seen Makoto why did you keep him away from me do you have other friends like that?"

"No," Makoto sighed. "He's the only good one."

Haru's heart skipped a beat as he tried to not blush. "T-Thank you, Mrs. Tachibana. Should I take your handsome son to his room?"

"Handsome?" Makoto's mom gasped. "You're so sweet my deary, what's your name?"

"Haruka."

"Well you two have fun, alright?"

Haru nodded, waving goodbye as the brunette's mother walked away.

"Handsome?" Makoto scoffed.

"Well you are quite handsome," Haru complimented, as Makoto's face turned bright red, again. "Let's go to your room?"

"F-Fine. After this you promise you'll never come back into my life?"

"Only if you want," Haru giggled, as the two walked up the stairs and into Makoto's room. "But I'm sure after this you might want to change your mind."

"W-What?"

"I'm just joking,"

"Idiot."

"But a tiny kiss wouldn't hurt, right?" Haru shrugged, closing the door behind them.

"Wait what?!?"

"C'mon," Haru pressured, pushing Makoto on his bed. "We're all alone right?"

"Fine, but we're not gonna go any further." Makoto blushed, although obviously enjoying the attention.

Haru nodded, planting a kiss on Makoto's lips.

"Alright, now that's over, can you get off me?" Makoto demanded, although it seemed as if the brunette was still unsatisfied .

"Already?"

"Yep."

"You don't have to hold yourself back..."

"Look, I don't like you that way."

"But you're admitting you do like me," Haru inferred. "Like maybe just not sex partners?"

"N-No!"

"C'mon, we're just gonna have a little fun tonight," Haru pleaded. "I haven't told anyone about the jacket incident, the gang incident, or the backyard incident."

"What kind of stalker would label all of the times I spent with you alone?"

"A stalker that loves you," Haru replied, trying to kiss Makoto as the brunette pushed the dark-haired boy's face away.

"I said we weren't going any further."

"You're so mean... What are you so afraid of?"

"Of you. You're disgusting."

"Why can't you be nice to me? I don't understand."

Makoto winced. "Even if I did tell you, you wouldn't understand."

"Alright. You can tell me with your body."

"W-With my... body?"

Haru nodded. "You can have all of me for one night. Y-You can do whatever you want to me, if you want."

"But there are guests here! There's even a chance my mom could walk in on us!"

"I'll keep quiet," Haru whispered in Makoto's ear. "If you really hate me, we won't ever do this again."

"F-Fine," Makoto mumbled, pulling Haru in for a kiss. "But if anybody asks, it's your fault."

"Stop worrying."

Makoto rolled his eyes as the two made out on the bed. During that process, Makoto managed to pin Haru on the bed, making the brunette top.

"This is my first time doing this...Let alone doing a man," Makoto mumbled. "If I do anything wrong let me know."

"You're doing great," Haru complimented, his face now burning red as he allowed Makoto to touch him in various dirty places. It had been a while since Haru allowed that much emotion to appear on his face.

Haru accidentally let out a small moan as Makoto reached the dark-haired boy's chest. Flustered, the brunette stopped, lifting his head.

"Shhh," Makoto hushed, kissing Haru once more. "Be quiet for me, okay?"

"I'm sorry," Haru apologized. "It just feels so good. And you're the one making me feel good too..."

"I'll have a lot of fun with you tonight," Makoto promised, his voice sounding less harsh and a bit more polite. "Kiss me again?"

Haru grinned, as the two made out once more before Makoto began unbuckling Haru's pants.

"Your lips are sweet," Haru blushed. "If only your personality would match."

"Oh trust me," Makoto smirked. "It-"

Haru's heart began beating faster, this time worried. The dark-haired boy watched as the bigger male's face fell, as of coming to realization of something.

I said something wrong, didn't I? Haru thought to himself, his face falling as well as he saw Makoto raise his head. The brunette's face was giving off a bad vibe, no longer the sweet one that Haru had enjoyed.

Haru yelped in pain as Makoto pushed Haru off the bed.

"Why?" Haru asked.  He was disappointed, for he was so close to sealing the ties with the brunette.

"I said it before, and I'll say it again," Makoto sighed, sitting on his bed. "I don't like you that way."

"But what about what just happened a few minutes ago?"

"I don't know... your eyes... T-They're annoying."

"You like my eyes?"

"I said they were annoying."

Haru forced a weak smile. He knew that Makoto's front was something the brunette was insecure about. Yet Haru wanted him to open up, and he thought perhaps talking about it during such a delicate and loving process (like sex) would get Makoto to do so. But that risk didn't work out.

However, Haru wasn't a quitter.

"You're wrong." Haru stated, as Makoto walked over to his bedroom door.

"Excuse me?"

"You're wrong. You're wrong when you say that you don't love me."

"How many times do I have to get it through your thick head that-?"

"I know about your insecure side. Stop trying to hide it from me."

"No."

"I'm different. I don't know what hurt you, but I want to help you."

Makoto rolled his eyes and opened the door. Before he could leave, a hand pulled his shirt back.

"Please."

Makoto sighed, closing the door. He glared at Haru as he gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Even if I did love you," Makoto explained, the both of them blushing. "I couldn't show anyone. Not even you. You're right. Something did hurt me."

"But why? What hurt you? What hurt you so bad that I couldn't help you?"

Makoto shivered. "You've never been through what I had to. I don't want pity. I want someone to understand me. You may be the first person to actually truly love me, but I doubt you'll understand what I had to go through."

"Trust me," Haru promised. "I bet I have."

"Sure," Makoto groaned. "Because somebody as weak as you would've committed suicide if they had to go through what I had to. You never had to tell yourself that being nice would only hurt you. You never had been in a situation where all you could do was wish they left you alone if you played dead. You don't. You really don't know anything about me."

Haru nodded, keeping his mouth shut. He didn't want to make Makoto feel bad once he knew what Haru had been through.

The dark-haired boy hugged the brunette, squeezing him tightly. He then kissed Makoto on the cheek before leaving his room, joining the commotion downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 98 14
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader After moving back in with Haru at Iwatobi, starting a relationship with Makoto, and helping Rin get his friends back...
73.1K 4K 19
Summary: Haruka wasn't sure if he'd missed a step in the process, or just been born completely outside of it. He'd thought on several occasions, if o...
2.2K 80 11
it just started out as a deal and to help each other but one day they both realised it changed into something better Makoto loved haru all his love...
569 36 9
"When you're ten, they call you a prodigy. When you're fifteen, they call you a genius. Once you hit twenty, you're an ordinary person. That's what y...