Dominated

Par MemoirsofaGeisha

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... Plus

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 6 - Double the trouble
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?
Chapter 9 - Who are you?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 13 - Let it burn
Chapter 14 - Destroyed
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 24 - Homecoming
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 30 - Make me forget
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chaapter 32 - Collision

14.3K 507 88
Par MemoirsofaGeisha

CHAPTER NOT EDITED...

CHAPTER 32 - COLLISION

Alyssa

"Chad did what? Where? In front of who?!" He must be out of his fucking mind! He killed a man on national television. Was that the only way he could have handled the situation? "I'm going to kill him! Adrian, move!" How dare he do something so barbaric! This is not the way I want this kingdom to be run. "Where is he?" Stupid egotistical man!

"I don't think you should see him just yet. He has his hands full with Alexis at the moment. Besides, he did what he thought was best in the given situation. The planet was in turmoil. He had to send a message."

"Are you defending him?"

"Well I didn't say I approved of his methods. I'm just saying I understand why he would do something like that."

"Is that the answer you're going with? You need to be very sure you want to stick with that answer, your majesty. I have no problem withholding sex from you if it is."

"Alyssa you're being ridiculous. Stop for a moment to assess the situation before you go barging in. Also, I will overlook that outburst about keeping what's mine from me."

"Let me go."

"When you've calmed down enough I will. Besides, if you really wanted to get free from my hold you would have done so already. I just think you like being in my arms."

"Whatever." Although I couldn't deny that he was right. I was upset with Chad, but not enough to move from within Adrian's arms.

"Isn't that right, princess?" His hand slid slowly up my abdomen to cup my breast. "I'm not in the mood for sex." That was a lie but I didn't let him know that. "You're lying." He nibbled on my earlobe, one after the other. "We have guests coming. Did you forget about our meeting with the south?" He nibbled some more before finally answering. "I'll make it quick."

His hands slid up my front and disappeared under my dress. "Oh God," I moaned when a finger slid into my slippery folds and started to move in and out. His lips found my neck and started to suck, and I was weak to his assault on my body. He stroked me until my juices flowed freely down my thighs and I climaxed against his finger. By the time I stopped panting he had already gotten rid of his bottoms and his cock nestled neatly against my ass. Oh how I wanted to taste him in my mouth.

"Later." He bent me over at the waist and entered me swiftly from behind. We both moaned. I was wet and ready for him and he was hard for me. When his fingers found their way into my hair I purred. He gripped and held me in place as he started to move in and out of me from behind. It was rough and fast. Our flesh slapped against each other every time he buried himself in me. It was raw. It was primal. It was exactly what I needed in that moment. I needed him to possess me and he did.

I couldn't do anything but stay there bent at the waist while he slaughtered my cunt from behind. His grip hurt. His thrust bruised. But, I loved it. I screamed each time his cock brushed against my womb. My walls tightened around him from the intense pleasure I was feeling. This was what I had been longing for, the need to be used carelessly by him.

I could read the thoughts going through his mind. All he wanted to do was fuck me and cum. He didn't think about giving me pleasure, only taking it.

His thrusts got harder and faster until they started to hurt more and more. My scalp burned from the way he pulled my hair, but I loved it. God I loved it! "Yes! Yes! Right there! Harder!"

"I'm going to cum!" He gave one final thrust and something within me moved. It hurt me so much I cried out. That thrust and my cry pushed him over the edge. His grip grew tighter as he emptied within himself within me. We remained still as warm liquid seeped from him to me. He panted hard. My knees suddenly grew weak and my legs started shaking. My inside burned. The pain was still there. I quickly blocked my mind. I didn't want him to feel guilty for causing me pain when all he felt was pleasure. When his sack was empty he slowly pulled out of me. I hissed.

"I'm sorry I lost control." His voice sounded scared. I sank slowly to the floor. My legs were just too weak to support me.

"It's fine."

"It's not fine. I could have really hurt you."

"I'm fine Adrian." My fingers caressed his cheek before I leaned in and gave him a kiss. It was brief, but I wanted to let him know I was okay and that it was okay for him to lose control.

"I'll draw you a bath."

"Okay."

While he made himself busy with drawing me the bath I tried to clean up myself. There was some blood. I checked again to see if it was a mistake, but it wasn't. I was bleeding. I struggled to my feet after wiping away the blood, but I didn't have time to hide the evidence before Adrian returned.

"You're bleeding?" His face became pale.

"I'm fine. Don't make a big deal out of it."

He didn't say anything more. He just picked me up and carried me to the bath. He still didn't say anything when he stripped me and placed me gently in the tub. I didn't have to ask. I knew he felt guilty about what happened just now. I also kept quiet.

Moving around was a little difficult because of the ache between my thighs. However, I had an image to maintain as Queen so there wasn't much I could do about it. The meeting was very important and I had to put my discomfort aside.

"You all know what this meeting is about and the importance of it. We'll meet with the kings of the south kingdom to go over the rules of the treaty that was signed between both kingdoms years ago. There will also be discussion of a possible alliance. The idea is to join both kingdoms, but we'll get into more about that later. Our guests are here."

We sat patiently waiting for them to be shown in.

"Where's Aria?"

"She went to put down something in our room," Blake answered."

We rose to our feet and bowed as they entered. They returned our bows. I was shocked to see only two of them. They were both hot. "Ehem." Adrian cleared his throat."Your majesties, thank you so much for coming all this way." I recovered quickly and gave them a welcoming smile. They gave a slight nod in acknowledgement. The more muscular one of the two studied me.

"You're a beauty aren't you?" I didn't like the way his eyes raked up and down my body, and from the murderous thoughts going through Adrian's mind, he didn't like it much either. "Thank you. Please, have a seat so we can get started." His eyes followed my every move. I felt uncomfortable. "Allow me to introduce everyone. I'm Alyssa. This is my mate Adrian."

"You don't need to do all that. I already know who everyone is, and you're missing a sister."

The moment the words lefts his mouth Aria walked in. "I apologize for being late your majesties." The brother who had been silent this entire time head snapped in her direction. "Aria?" His brows furrowed. "Z...Zane?" They exchanged a look. "You two know each other?" Blake seemed to draw out the question in a threatening manner.

"Let's get the introductions out of the way, talk about business and leave anything non-related until afterwards shall we."

I was glad Adrian took charge of the situation. Blake's tone wasn't friendly and Aria looked guilty. Of course we went ahead with the introductions so that everyone would be more comfortable. The room was thick with tension. It was coming mostly from Blake. Aria seemed to have gotten over her shock and was glaring daggers at the brother who I learned was called Zane. I wasn't even sure she noticed anybody else in the room but him.

"Let's get the most important matter out of the way. The treaty hasn't changed and this is just a formality for both parties to sign because of new rulers. All members of each royal family is expected to sign this agreement."

"Technically only the ruler's immediate family members are to sign." I was interrupted by Eli. My dislike of him grew by the second.

"What my brother is trying to say is that only the King and his brothers should sign."

I decided to deal with him from now on. I didn't like Eli so I would direct all my future questions to Zane.

"Good. So I can leave then." Aria got up from her seat and headed for the door, but she had to pass right by him. His hand shot out, stopping her. She shivered but still managed to glare at him. He continued speaking but didn't let her go. "However, the mates of those people have to witness the signing." He turned to her. "I assume you have a mate in this room. Therefore you have to stay for the signing." It was funny how he seemed to handle Aria in a way. I could tell from the rapid rising and falling of her breasts that she wanted to hit him. "I have two," she said and then pulled her arm from his. He only smiled.

"I think we should take a short break before discussing the other matter."

"What a lovely idea. How about you show me around, Alyssa?"

I really did not feel comfortable around that guy.

"Let's all go for a walk."

I'm starting to like this Zane person more and more. His eye locked with mine and I heard a chuckle in my head. "Is that so, your majesty?" The voice was strange but friendly. I studied Zane. "You can hear my thoughts?" His eyes moved from me to Aria. "You accidentally opened a connection with me." I really need to be more careful. "Does that mean your brother can too?" I really hoped he couldn't. "Yes, but don't worry. You don't seem to like him much so I doubt you'll make an error like this with him."

Aria and Blake was laughing about something and I noticed the slight twitch in his expression.

"How do you know my sister?"

"I just do."

"How does my sister know you?"

"She just does."

I glared at him. Adrian decided at that moment for us to return, and I lost the opportunity to find out just how these two knew each other.

"You want us to do what?!"

"No offence Alyssa, but I agree with Blake. That's a horrible idea."

"And why not Chad" My words to him were clipped and short. "This discussion has been going on for a long time with both kingdoms. This was the work of the late king. I'm just carrying out his wishes."

"So you're saying you want us to build a kingdom in the city that will be shared by both kingdoms but governed as one?" I nodded. "And each kingdom should provide a representative?" Again I nodded at Aria. "You want me to be that person."

"You are in charge of diplomatic relations are you not? More specifically, isn't that Blake's area of focus as well? Naturally I would expect you both to go and be the representatives."

"Who will we be living with?"

Eli spoke up. "Although my brother and I are both kings, any decision making that has to do with the kingdom is done by me. Zane handles international as well as local relations. Therefore he will be the representative."

"So basically what you are saying is that we should build a kingdom and Blake, Zane, Nate and myself should live together and rule that kingdom?"

"Yes."

She started laughing.

"Do you know how crazy that sounds?"

"Initially the idea was for you to stay there a couple of months until the people got use to the idea of joint kingdoms, then you could move back and Zane would take over. However, after careful thought it would be best if you just lived there."

"Careful thought? And if I refuse this preposterous idea?"

"You can't."

"But I can," Blake said.

"Even if you refuse Blake, she still has to go. That's my decision. You can either go with her or stay here and she goes alone."

The atmosphere in the room was tense. Alexis hadn't said a word to anyone or to Chad. It was clear they were having troubles. Nate hadn't bothered returning to the meeting, not that he said anything when he was here anyway. Adrian as always was supportive, but I knew he was uncomfortable with the whole situation. I simply did not like Eli. As for Zane, he was another story. Whatever his relationship with Aria was, I'm almost certain it will stir up some drama.

Zane

"Why don't you show me around?"

"How about you show yourself around?"

"You're not being very hospitable."

"I'm supposed to care about that?"

"I guess I should address you as Princess Aria now."

"Am I supposed to bow down to you King Zane?"

"You're upset with me?"

"I don't get upset. I simply don't care if you're a king or if you didn't tell me that this was the meeting you were coming to. Upset? I'm far from it."

"But that's not what you're upset about. I honestly didn't know you were that Aria. The thought never even crossed my mind, and I don't go around telling people I'm a king so I didn't think to mention it."

She glared at me then quickly masked her expression. "Like I said your majesty, I don't care." Her gaze wondered around. I took a step closer to her. She didn't move so I took it as a good sign. "You're pissed at me for not sleeping with you when you obviously wanted me to." Her mouth fell open. "What?" She glanced around nervously. "We are not talking about this here. And for the last time, I don't care! Whatever happened is in the past, and as I've said so many times before, I have a mate." I frowned. "Yes, two of them." One mate I could handle, but two of them will definitely be a problem.

"I wonder what your mates think about you disappearing for four days without so much as a word."

"They trust me."

I got even closer to her and got near her ear. "Would they feel the same way after knowing you were in a next man's bed the whole time kissing him, allowing him to touch you and begging him to fuck you? Would they still trust you then?"

"Why are you doing this?" My eyes scanned the area quickly. Everyone seemed to have moved on disappearing from sight. "Because I want you. You're mine Aria. You were never theirs. You were destined for me." Just to let her understand the seriousness of my words, I bombarded her with images of our last day together.

My hands ran slowly up the outside of her thighs. Her skin felt smooth to my touch. My lips followed the path of my fingers, tasting every part of her I could. When I moved from her outer thighs to her inner thighs she didn't stop me. She shivered with need from my touch, but I wouldn't do more unless she asked me to. This was as much as I could do for now.

I continued feeding her with images of us together in my bed, kissing and touching as if it had always been that way. Never before have I allowed a woman to touch me so freely, and never before have I wanted it so much.

"Are you going to stand here and tell me you don't feel the chemistry between us? Are you going to deceive yourself into believing you don't want me as much as I want you?"

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and stepped back. Our time was up anyway. The rest of the party had already started to return. The confusion was evident on her face. It was only a matter of time before she figured everything out.

"Are you okay?" Her mate had returned and was eying the pair of us suspiciously.

"Huh? Oh yes, I'm fine." She smiled at him and my blood boiled. My face however stayed exactly the same.

"We should all get together and have dinner sometime." What was my brother up to? He didn't do dinners. Alyssa answered him before I could say anything. "That's a good idea. Give us a call with the details. I think it would be good for our alliance if we got better acquainted with each other."

We said our goodbyes and they walked us out, but I was a little reluctant to leave. Although Aria seemed fine now, eventually all the pain that I managed to block out will come rushing back. This was only a temporary fix. She had to deal with her issues on her own to eventually get over the hurt and the pain that she is feeling.

"Are you coming or not?"

I wasn't aware that I had stopped walking. I made the decision without actually thinking about it. Time stopped, and everything was frozen.

"You should go ahead without me."

"As you wish."

One thing I loved about my brother, he never seemed to question me whenever I asked anything of him. To others he appeared as cold and evil, he probably was. But to me he was still my brother.

I walked closer to the object of my desire and waved my arm. "What the..." She glanced around and noticed that everyone was still. Then, she looked at me. She probably has never felt so confused in her whole life. The questions swirled around in her head, but she was too afraid to ask them. She was afraid of the answer she might get.

"Let's talk."

I took her hand gently in mine and walked off. Because I didn't know the place, she eventually ended up leading me. When we were both seated in the garden she spoke. "Why am I so drawn to you?" There was no anger in her voice, just plain curiosity. "Why do I think about you when I'm away from you? Why don't I feel threatened by you?" These were all questions I could answer but wasn't allowed to. I kept quiet. "You're not going to answer me are you?"

"I can't. These are all questions you have to answer on your own." She nodded as if she expected me to say that.

"Do you still go to the club?"

"Yes."

"Do you participate?"

"Occasionally."

Again she nodded.

"How many submissives do have at home? Not in your apartment, in the castle." That was not a question I was expecting. "What?"

"To many people it might seem as if I don't show any interest in anything related to the castle, but there are some things I do know. For example, people in the south kingdom live like barbarians. Any male could take an available female without her consent. All members of the royal family are expected to keep up with the tradition and have subs. These subs are not to be harmed by anyone and they only serve that royal family member. You're also entitled to have any amount you want."

She turned to me this time. "So how many do you have?"

The answer spilled out. "Five."

"Are you as cruel to them as you were to me?"

"They never gave me a reason to be. I only punish when it is deserved. If you don't do anything wrong you won't be punished."

"Do you ever take them to the club?"

"Sometimes, for good behaviour." Why was she asking me these questions?

"Would you ever give them up?"

Why would she ask that?

"It's not within my power to do so."

"You're the king. If you wanted to release them you could."

"It's not that simple."

"What then?"

"That's a discussion my mate and I would have to have." She was silent for some time. "I see. Then let's have that discussion right now." Her gaze was steady.

"Excuse me?"

"You said you and your mate would have to discuss it. So let's discuss it."

"I'm sorry, I don't follow."

She sighed. "We're mates are we not? You're my true mate, aren't you Zane?" There were very few times in my life where someone managed to shock me speechless. This was one of them. "You don't have to look so surprised. You couldn't possible think I was that stupid. All the signs were there, I just didn't want to acknowledge them. Like the fact that I now have no feelings whatsoever to a mate I thought I loved. There is also the fact that I'm drawn to you more than I have ever been drawn to another person before. I even dream about you. There are also these memories I have of you, of us, but I don't recall them ever happening. But they must have somehow. Which brings me back to my question. "Would you give up your subs?"

I sat there in silence, incapable of answering her question.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.3K 343 26
*BOOK TWO OF JACKIE MEETS JAK* The story continues as Jackie further explores the world of Jak and herself. Watch out! shes gotten braver and isn't s...
434 91 23
*WARNING*This is the Second Book. The First Book is Fire and Ice. After Kaleb is kidnapped and brainwashed again and sent to The Fire Palace, Lydia i...
452K 20.4K 50
Second book of 'The Nerd Can Fight' Series *You'll need to read the first book to understand this one* After Adam's memory loss, Cassandra struggled...
34.7K 1.6K 40
Sequel!! We're jumping a year and a half later. The girls struggled with the relationship since they had to hide it but the whole time they stayed a...