The Alpha And The Omega 4

By Joy_IsWriting

Yes, this series HAS BEEN going on for this long. And yes, it's still going strong ;) More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter X
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter XX
Chapter XXX
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
CHEMICAL X
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
(A/N)
Epilogue
Final (A/N)

Chapter 1

11.2K 467 663
By Joy_IsWriting

(A/N)

Missed you guys :*

P.S. Welcome to another book xD Ready for yet ANOTHER emotional rollercoaster? Bc I certainly am ;)

-Love, Mama Alpha ^-^

*********

Jake had been pacing back and forth in the restroom, when he stopped abruptly. "Uh oh..."

Mitch was hugging Kirstie as tight as he could, as they both sat on the floor of the bathroom. But when he heard Jake speak up, he turned a little. "What's wrong?"

"It's Alex... Something is wrong. I told him to find Todrick, didn't I? What could be wrong..?" Jake shook his head once. "I have to find him."

Mitch stood quickly, though Kirstie was grabbing at his arm. "You can't leave Kirstie here like this! If an Alpha finds her..."

Jake reached forward and made a desperate grab for Mitch's arm, yanking him toward the door. "Go. Find him. Make sure he's okay."

Jake shoved him out the door before he could object, because Mitch truly didn't think this was such a good idea.

Mitch took a few hesitant steps forward, where the people in the restaurant had either retreated, or were gathered around the windows to watch the fight happening outside.

Mitch had been very determined to find the Betas in the kitchen, until he heard one of the people say something about an Omega in the middle of the fight.

He couldn't have tamed his curiosity even if he wanted to, as Mitch pushed himself through the crowd of people.

More words were heard about a short but oddly strong Alpha, the World's Strongest, and a freakishly tall Omega.

Mitch gasped loudly, as his hand came up to cover his mouth when he saw Alex pushing around some of the Alphas.

What the Hell was he supposed to do now? He couldn't just walk back into the bathroom and casually tell Jake that Alex had lost his mind and run into the middle of the brawl. But he also couldn't lie.

And he even felt bad about just leaving Alex out there. But it's not like he had very many options.

Mitch knew he shouldn't stand and watch anymore, but he did. And he watched as Scott got punched in the center of his chest and stumbled back a little, before Scott regained his footing and kicked the Alpha hard enough to break a few ribs.

Mitch felt his entire body go numb with worry, as Avi was hit a few times too, Travis fell to the ground, and Alex suddenly covered his face with both hands as if he had a bloody nose.

Mitch finally had to walk away, his eyes full of tears, as he walked quickly into the kitchen of the restaurant.

Kevin was on the phone with someone, as Todrick held a bag of ice against his face while he spoke to the manager of the business.

Mitch hurried over to Todrick, and hugged him tightly as he let a few tears fall in fear of how the fight would result.

Todrick hugged him with his free hand. "Aw, Munchie.. Don't cry. Kevin said the Counsel will be here any second to break it up."

Mitch shook his head. "But... Toddy there is so much more going on."

"Like what?"

"Kirstie is in Heat. And Al--" He stopped himself, knowing if he told Todrick the truth, Todrick would probably run out there and get himself hurt.

"What about Alex?"

"He's in the bathroom with Kirstie. For protection."

"Jake is there too?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then why--"

Kevin walked over to interrupt him, the black box with a wedding ring in it still clutched tightly in his hand. "The Counsel is here. They're outside, we need to go."

Todrick gestured to Mitch in response. "Kev--"

Kevin reached forward to Mitch, grabbing his shoulder to turn him a little. "Listen, Mitchie. I know it's hard on you right now. But we need to go, okay? Tod and I are going to bandage up all the Alphas, and then we're going to have a vacation, and everyone is going to relax. Okay? I promise I will give that to you."

Mitch nodded a few times, but his eyes were still wide and full of tears. "I-I didn't tell you something." He turned to Todrick. "And I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me."

Todrick stood up slowly, moving his hand from his face. "What?"

Mitch looked down at the ground. "Alex is, um... He's with the Alphas right now."

"He, what?" Todrick asked sharply.

"He's outside fighting with the Alphas." Mitch clarified.

Todrick dropped the bag of ice and took off running, not stopping until he'd shoved through all the other people surrounding the door, and ran almost completely into the middle of the fight to find Alex.

The Counsel Alphas had dispersed among the other Alphas, taking each and every one of them into the back of the black van that they'd appeared in.

Scott was knelt beside Alex, who'd ended up on the ground, as Avi limped over to them to be sure they were okay.

Travis had just enough energy to assist the Secret Service type Alphas with loading the others up, while also explaining the situation to one of them.

Todrick sprinted over to them, falling to the ground beside Alex, and lifting him up off of the ground as he hugged him tightly. "What is wrong with you?! Why would you do that?!"

Alex hugged him back, smiling as wide as he could. "I wanted to help."

Mitch came running too, after Kevin told him he was going to go into the bathroom to find Jake and Kirstie.

Scott could sense him immediately, and turned just in time to catch Mitch as Mitch jumped onto him.

Mitch held onto his neck as tightly as possible. "Oh thank God." The words came out right alongside a sob, as Mitch finally let everything he'd been holding onto, come rushing out. "You're okay... You're okay."

Scott did his best to keep his face away from Mitch, to prevent Mitch from getting dirty at all, but Mitch didn't seem to care.

Travis walked back over to them, with the Service leader beside him.

The leader set his hand on Avi's shoulder. "If there's anything we can do... Are there any serious injuries here that require immediate attention?"

Avi scanned them all quickly, and then shook his head once. "I don't think so. But thank you."

"Of course. I suggest that you all visit a hospital of some kind, to be sure. But I will take care of this situation in all other aspects. I'm very sorry that this happened, and we will do all that we can to prevent it from happening again."

Avi nodded again, shaking the man's hand. "Thank you. I'll take care of that right away."

As the Service Alpha walked away, all eyes turned to Alex, who was still sitting on the ground in Todrick's embrace, as Alex let out a loud gasp.

Scott set Mitch back on his feet, as they turned to give him attention.

Todrick's eyes were wide. "Alex? Allie, what's wrong?"

Alex just shook his head, smiling wide again. "Did you say yes?!"

Todrick let out a sigh of relief, and grabbed Alex in another tight hug. "I didn't get the chance, honey."

Kevin appeared practically out of nowhere, Jake and Kirstie behind him. He smiled widely, and then dropped back onto his knee, in the middle of the parking lot. "There's still time."

Todrick's head snapped up, and he slowly stood from the ground. "Kevin..." He warned.

Kevin just shook his head once, reopening the box to reveal the gorgeous ring he'd bought. "I'm sorry that we were interrupted last time... But it doesn't change a single thing. You're still the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're still the only one that's ever understood me."

Todrick shook his head once, not even knowing what to say after all the emotions he'd been through today.

Kevin winked at him once. "I know my first speech was better. You can keep that one close to your heart, since no one will ever hear it besides you. But... I love you, Todrick. More than words can express, I love you. And.. I feel as though it is a necessity to have you by my side, as I trudge through this life."

Todrick didn't even know he was slightly lightheaded with joy, until he felt Scott's hand on his lower back to keep him steady.

Kevin took a deep breath. "So... Todrick Hall... Will you marry me?"

Todrick just shook his head slowly, smirking a little at him. "Is that a rhetorical question? Of course I will."

Kevin smiled widely, slipping the ring onto Todrick's finger quickly, before jumping up to kiss him, both of Todrick's hands coming up to rest on Kevin's face.

Alex cheered loudly from the ground, until Travis walked over to help him stand up.

Once Avi's eyes had locked on Kirstie, he couldn't look away. He was afraid that if he tried to speak to her, the only thing that would come out would be a growl.

Jake figured he was the last concentrated person left, so he did his best to regain the focus. "Okay, so... What's the plan? Kevin, I assume you have an idea of what to do now."

Kevin held Todrick's hand tightly, as Todrick smiled at the new ring on his finger. "Yeah, I've given it some thought. Since we brought two cars, I think half should go to the hospital, and half should go home."

Avi nodded once, before looking over at Jake. "How about... You take the Betas and Kirstie back home. We'll meet you there after we get checked out at the hospital. Please feed them."

Jake looked to Alex briefly, but looked back. "Yes, Sir. I can do that. You don't think I should take Mitch?"

Mitch whimpered loudly, and wrapped both of his hands around Scott's bicep.

Jake smiled a little. "Sorry.. That was a dumb question."

*********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 859 105
Just read it lmao......
169K 7.3K 46
This is the third book. Please proceed to Book 1 before reading this. Thank you.
5K 195 33
Kavi/scomiche fanfic :P completed
1.1M 81K 200
The third book of the series! And still going strong, with daily updates :) ALSO: Thank you @Kirstin_FanAcc for the cover!! :*