The First Annual Hunger Games...

By nightnshiningarmor

The war is over, but the battle is still being fought. The Dark Days of Panem are over but nothing is looking... More

Prologue
1. The Reaping
2. Goodbyes
3. The Train
4. Realizations
5. One Good Thing
6. Training
7. Strong
8. Nothing Else
9. The Games
10. Day One
11. Allies
12. Strength in Numbers
13. The Water
14. Shadows
15. Questions
16. Peace, Cannons, and Plans
17. Hope
18. Live or Die
19. Happiness Is Not For You
20. Survivor
21. Death

Author's Note

75 5 3
By nightnshiningarmor

Hello everyone! So I am very excited to announce that I am going to write a sequel for this book. I am going to post it later this week and as of right now it's going to be called The Second Annual Hunger Games, but I might change the name. The story is going to continue with Aldera Clearwater and her new life as a victor and a mentor. So if you liked this story please keep an eye out for this new one; I'm excited to write it and share it with you! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 8.6K 112
• pre-hunger games -> post-mockingjay pt 2 • Finnick Odair X female OC •I edit as I post the chapters (if I can be bothered) A story in which two...
189K 5K 34
Everyone thought they were fighting for equality. That they were fighting, primarily, to end the Hunger Games. To end the brutal murder of twenty-thr...
2.5K 63 12
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔" It is the 66th Hunger Games when Oceana Fonta...
26.5K 654 17
"Once a upon a time there was a girl met the President. She didn't realize at first who he was but as soon as she realized who he was, she bowed. To...