Hey Mr.Prick. It's NOT a plea...

By Dark-Shadow

(Watty Awards Finalist - Trailer Inside ) Rose Evan's is the daughter of the U.S. top company's man. What hap... More

Hey mr. prick ~1~
Hey mr. prick ~2~
Hey mr. prick ~3~
Hey mr. prick ~4~
Hey mr. prick ~5~
Hey mr. prick ~6~
Hey mr. prick ~7~
Hey mr. prick ~8~
Hey mr. prick ~9~
Hey mr. prick ~10~
Hey mr. prick ~11~
Hey mr. prick ~12~
Hey mr. prick ~13~
Hey mr. prick ~14~
Hey mr. prick ~15~
Hey mr. prick ~16~
Hey mr. prick ~17~
Hey mr. prick ~18~
Hey mr. prick ~19~
Hey mr. prick ~20~
Hey mr. prick ~21~
Hey mr. prick ~22~
Hey mr. prick ~23~
Hey mr. prick ~24~
Hey mr. prick ~25~
Hey mr. prick ~26~
Hey mr. prick ~27~
Hey mr. prick ~28~
Hey mr. prick ~30~
Hey mr. prick ~31~
Hey mr. prick ~32~
Hey mr. prick ~33~
Hey mr. prick ~34~ (Epilogue)

Hey mr. prick ~29~

40.9K 603 23
By Dark-Shadow

Dedicated to missghetto for the cover on the side !!! Oh and guys, I need book covers for three of my stories. ''Hey Mr...", ''Do it like a dude'', and ''Come out come out wherever you are... Alpha'' so if you can do a cover for any of those three stories, I'll dedicate a chapter to you !

Okay, I understand you want to cut my head off right? Well I uploaded and YAY , your partying right. Sorry for this chapter to be a late upload but I'm planning to finish the story before new year's eve!

Anyways I wanna thanks everyone who sticked to this story and never lost hope in it ! Thank you guys and thanks for you patience.

My B-Day is in 2 days ... wohoo ! PARTY IN THE HOUSE YO !

haha , well hope you enjoy this chapter and I know that you'll love it! I just know it !

20 votes guys ! Thankyou ! Comments make my day by the way (hey ! that rhymed!!!)

Read On !!!

Xavier's picture on the side !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.29

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you!

2 month later

Xavier’s P.O.V

I sat in my office looking out the window. I kicked the sofa next to me and hissed in pain, I shouldn’t have done that. I put my hand on my forehead and my mind instantly went to Rose, she listened to what Melissa said back at my house.

I didn’t believe that the baby was mine because Melissa was two months pregnant and we had done it four months ago, and boy I regret doing it. I demanded a DNA test and turns out the baby wasn’t mine after all, Melissa was trying to fool me into believing that the baby was mine.

When the results came out negative, I felt as if a ton was lifted off my shoulders, but I still regret going to Melissa’s house. I tapped my fingers on the wooden desk and waited for Shane. After Rose left my house two months ago crying her eyes out, Shane started yelling and screaming at me, he wanted to know why did Rose run out of the house like that. Of course at the time, I didn’t really know Rose was at our house so I asked Shane if he was drunk which resulted in more screaming and yelling.

Once Shane explained everything, I bolted out of the house going to Rose’s but I was shocked when I didn’t find her there and instead I found a note lying on a table. Her words still echoed through my head, “The pain is too much that it is unbearable. I’ve been hurt so much in life but this is the biggest scar that someone ever left.” I gritted my teeth remembering it, if only she knew that the baby wasn’t mine.

I’ve been trying to call her for the past two months but she didn’t answer, hell, she didn’t answer anyone. Her parents tried to call her but the same thing happened with them. Her mother blamed me over everything and her dad couldn’t even look at me.

My parents were furious and Hailey, my sweet little sister kept on crying, she wanted Rose. All of them were disappointed in me but the worst of them all was Shane, he kept on giving me the cold shoulder. I tried to talk to him but he wouldn’t even listen to me, he just turned his back and walked the opposite direction. Even after I told them that the baby wasn’t mine and Melissa was trying to fool me, they were upset.

All of them told me that I shouldn’t have went to Melissa’s house when I was dating Rose, even though she made a mistake. I knew that they were right so I didn’t argue with them. The most horrible thing was that Rose’s dad wanted to cancel the marriage. I tried to talk to him about it but he acted as if I wasn’t even there.

My dad and Mr. Evans kept on talking about that issue and I see why Rose is so stubborn, she took it from her dad. We spent days trying to talk him into continuing the deal but he’s stubborn as a bull and didn’t agree so I don’t even know if the marriage between me and Rose is still on.

I threw the pen on the wall and glared at the door, where is Shane? If I know that he’s flirting with the new secretary then I’ll kill him. I kept on glaring at the door until someone knocked. I stood up and walked to the door, even if I said come in Shane would still be knocking on the door, he has a big ego right?

The knocking didn’t stop and I clenched my fists, what the hell is wrong with him? I opened the door and put a hand on my forehead when something collided with it. What the…

I looked up to see Shane with his now usual cold face. I sighed and stepped aside rubbing my forehead. Shane walked into my office sitting on the black leather sofa. I walked behind my desk and sat on my comfy black leathered chair and started clicking my pen on purpose.

I saw him narrow his eyes looking at the pen which made me click it faster. I kept on clicking it waiting for Shane to blow up.

“Stop it” he said through gritted teeth and I smirked but continued clicking it.

“Stop it Xavier” he said after a few minutes but I continued, it’s funny seeing Shane getting all red from anger. I hummed as I clicked the pen and mentally grinned as I saw him turn redder and redder as each minute passed by.

Finally, he stood up grabbing the pen and throwing it away. He looked at me with eyes that could kill but I just smiled making him even madder. A mad Shane talks a lot, that’s why I’m doing this, I want him to talk to me.

He fixed his jacket and walked in the direction of the door but not before glaring, I guess he knew why I did that.

“Chris woke up from the coma.” Was all he said before slamming the door shut. I looked at the door confused at first but then it turned into shocker, Chris woke up? I grabbed my jacket and exited my office leaving my very confused secretary.

“If anyone asked for me tell them I have some important business to take care of.” I called over my shoulder before walking out of the building. As months passed, everyone started losing hope. They lost faith in Chris and with him waking up.

I hopped inside my car and sped off to the hospital eager to see everyone’s face. I bet that they’re going all gushy with him. I think Jess would be parting right now with his awakening… man, I’m talking about him as if he dyed then came back from the death, vampire!

My heart tightened as I thought of Rose, would she be there? I shook my head, I don’t think so, and she never did answer any phone call from us so how would she even know?

Once I parked in front of the hospital I ran up the stairs to Chris’s room, there were so many people in the elevator. I opened the door only to be greeted by Jess hugging the life out of me. I hugged her back and saw everyone surrounding Chris’s bed.

Marianne, Chris’s mom was crying in joy same as Rose’s mom… women! I walked forward and stopped in my tracks when I saw Chris smiling as he talked to his mom. When he looked at me, he smiled showing the big dimple on his left cheek.

“Hey” I greeted and he replied with a low ‘Hi’ of his own.

“Don’t take this too personal man, but you look like shit.” I commented making Jess glare at me. My breath was knocked out when Jess rammed her elbow with my stomach, that girl has some muscle!

“Xavier!” Rose’s mother scolded and I smiled sheepishly. We kept on talking with one another and I felt happiness over whelm me but the only thing I needed was …

“Where’s Rose?” asked Chris and we all went quiet. I excused myself and went out of the room. I knew what will happen, they will tell Chris everything and he will end up hating me, what a douche I am. I just wish Rose was here, she would solve everything.

Rose’s P.O.V

I looked outside the hotel room window and sighed putting my hand on the freezing glass. I looked down at my engagement ring. I put my fingers on the ring and started slipping it out but stopped. I couldn’t help but stop every time I slip the ring out of my finger, it reminds me of Xavier.

I smiled a little when I thought of him. After three hours of landing in Paris, my phone kept on beeping. Xavier rang fifty times each day but I didn’t answer the phone, I was too scared. Every time I get the courage to answer him, I back down from fear.

I was afraid of him telling me that it was true, that I lost him. Jess, my parents, and Xavier’s parents rang but I didn’t answer them. As days passed the phone calls decreased and I grew depressed. Xavier’s calls died down and I started losing hope, did he give up already?

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:30 a.m. I rubbed my eyes and stretched, I didn’t sleep all night. My mind drifted off to Chris and a frown settled on my face. I don’t know what happened to him, if he’s still in a coma or he woke up.

I thought of Shane and how he would be going crazy right now, I chuckled at that. I wonder if he found the girl that he was looking for, the girl that would have him running after her. Thinking of Shane, I pictured Hailey running around the house calling Shane, Shaney bug or Shaney Boo.

 I looked up at the cloudy sky here in Paris and remembered Jess; she always wanted to visit Paris. I recalled the time when Jess and I made plans together, some were traveling around the world; others were being supermodels or secret agents. I quietly laughed recollecting the memories.

Mom and dad popped up in my head and I closed my eyes feeling guilty. Mom and I were inseparable before the whole ‘arranged marriage thing’. I used to tell her everything about everyone and what I had in mind. She always gave me the encouragement and her opinion in the suggestions I give her. I bet dad would be hiring secret agents to track me down to come and get me. I know that he was giving mom a hard time rambling about me.

My phone beeped and I took it out to see the caller ID, it was Jess. I gazed at the phone deciding whether to answer it or not. I finally clicked on the answering button and shakily put the phone on my ear.

“Hello?” I asked after taking deep breaths. I never thought I would be this nervous when answering Jess, Jess of all people!

“Rose!” she screamed and I flinched. Her voice was too loud and she sounded… excited?

“Hi Jess.” I said quietly and silence overwhelmed us. I waited for her to speak up and it was getting on my nerves. Was she mad at me? Of course she is mad at you Rose, you left her all alone! A voice in my head said and I looked down guilty. I never meant to leave Jess fragile like that but I couldn’t help it, the pain was unbearable.

“Where are you?” she asked in a hushed tone and I sighed sitting on the queen sized bed. From her voice I knew that I hurt her, hell who wouldn’t be hurt when their friend bails on them and goes to another country leaving them all alone? Thinking about that made me even guiltier.

“In Paris” I answered after taking a few seconds thinking if I should tell her or not. I heard her squeal and I pushed the phone away starring at it weirdly… Is that really Jess? What happened to the depressed Jess that wanted to kill herself?

“You have to come here Rose.” Jess said excitedly and I closed my eyes. Could I go there? Could I face Xavier? What if Melissa was with him? It would tear me apart to see him holding another woman’s hand or even kissing her. I was about to decline but Jess cut me off as if she knew what I was about to say.

“Chris woke up.” She stated and my mouth hung open. Chris woke up? Did he really wake up?

“What?” I croaked too shocked. I heard her screaming ‘YES’ and ‘he’s finally awake. I told Jess that I’ll go back to America. I disconnected the line and took out my suitcase. Chris is awake, Chris is finally awake. I squealed and started throwing clothes in my suitcase.

I called the hotel secretary and told her to make sure that a cab would be in front of the hotel in fifteen minutes, Chris is awake!

(A few hours later)

I took a cab and went to my house; I almost forgot what home feels like. I opened the door and entered the house holding my coat in my left hand while I held my suitcase in the other. No one was home, not like I expected them to be since Chris finally woke up.

I walked up the hall and put my suitcase in my room. It was in the late afternoon and I decided to go to the hospital. I wanted to take a shower first but, to hell with it, my friend has woken up from a coma!

I opened the garage and to my surprise, I found my car there. How did they- they probably went to the air port and found that it was the only car there. I went through the keys that were on the counter next to me and found my car keys. I opened my car door and sped off to the hospital.

---x---

I still remember Chris’s room number 144 floor 3, I have a good memory right? The elevator door opened and I stepped outside. I took a few turns and stopped in my tracks when I saw him. My heartbeat increased and I found myself unable to breath.

Xavier was sitting on the waiting chairs with his head in his hands. After a few seconds of starring at him, he lifted his head and I gasped, he looked horrible. Xavier tensed and looked at me, his expression turned from guilty to shock. The only words that escaped his wonderful lips of his was …

“Rose”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 16.1K 34
Brando Hallward is stuck on a transatlantic flight with his ex when he meets the suave Daxten Lowe. Maybe his luck is about to change. ...
369K 20K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
376 17 11
•BxB content ahead!! What do you do when your sister is getting married and you need a date? You summon a demon of course! Right? RIGHT!? Xavier is y...
134 2 9
Cold, distant, arrogant, possessive, determined, confident and a body blessed by the gods themselves. Xavier Maximilian a bachelor and one of the wor...