Take A Trip With The Boys #1...

By Isabellestories

*Previously, On Tour With One Direction* What would YOU do if you won a competition to go on Tour with One Di... More

On Tour With One Direction- A One Direction Fan Fic.
Stuck in a Sauna with Styles.
My Poor Poor foot.
First Kisses
Board Walk
'Whats wrong with Jaycee?'
Something in the blood
Lego House *Adult Content
Green isn't a good colour on you Harry
Violence, is never the answer
Moments
Love Whiplash
Blunt Harry
Heart VS Brain
Home ***End

Up All Night

89.4K 787 93
By Isabellestories

HEY GUYSSS!, sorry this chapter took forever and ever to upload BUTTTTTTT, it’s up and it’s a biggie!. ALSO, I am adding another character in the next chapter, or the one after.
Deets coming soon!
and MORE updates soon!
tell me what you think! Xx
and also, in this chapter i have attatched the boy's song 'Up All Night' and it needs to be played during a specific part of this chapter!, so if you want the real expecrence and adrenalin while reading this chapter, play it when i tell youuu! <3 
have fun and don't forget to comment!
i LOVE you guys.
xx

________________________________

Then I woke up.

“Morning” I hear, I flutter my eyes open to see Harry leaning over me, I instantly get a fright “my gosh Harry, that’s so creepy!” “What are you doing in my bed?” Harry asks, and I am instantly confused.. wait, what? That wasn’t a dream… It shouldn’t have been… it didn’t feel like it.

I couldn’t get my head around what had happened last night, did I kiss Harry for real?, or was it a dream?... I was so confused. I still am.

“Oh, good morning Styles!” Zayn yells as soon as Harry enters the kitchen. I gently ruffle his hair as I walk past to get my bacon. “What did you two get up to last night?” I looked over at Harry, hoping to get some answers for my muddled mind, “Nothing, Jaycee fell asleep out in the hallway when she ran away” Harry takes a bite out of his bacon, and I realise it was all a dream. Zayn didn’t really take me for a walk in the snow?, Louis didn’t throw a bag of rice at Harry OR really kiss me. And that meant, Harry and I didn’t kiss. Wow, what kind of screwed dreams am I having?. “OH, is it marinated?” Harry asks the cook, Niall “Of course!” he says in a Im-not-so-masculine voice, I giggle. “So why is everyone up early?” I ask, taking a big bite of my bacon strip “First concert tonight!” Liam walks into the room yelling, all the boys jump from their seats and dance around the room. I was too busy watching the dancers to notice Niall snatch up my bacon. “WAIT WAIT WAIT!” Liam yells over the boys’ version of the maccerena “Isn’t this the show we have to bring a girl up on stage?” Louis looks down “I don’t like the idea of that” he says, “It seems a bit… creepy, us not knowing the girl” “We should have a girl we KNOW to come up on stage” I freeze. And automatically drop my bacon and run. “NO NO NO NO NO!, I'LL HAVE MASSIVE STAGE FRIGHT!” I scream whilst running towards the stairs, tripping up three of them and faceplanting. I hear muffled laughter coming from the kitchen. Now I’m definitely not doing it. “Guys, I’m being serious, if I’m the girl… I swear to god” “Please!, please do this for us!” Liam says, dropping onto his knees “No” “Come on Jay, please” Niall says, taking another bite of MY bacon. “No boys, there is no way in hell you are getting me up on that stage. No no no no no!”.

_____

“This is it girls!, the part you have all been waiting for, One Direction are going to pick a girl to come on stage with them!, this is it!” I duck my head onto my knees. Don’t pick me… don’t pick me… don’t you dare pick- “YOU!” Harry yells from the stage, pointing to me, literally, a mile away from him and the performers. I feel a whole lot of anger brew up inside of me, I wanted to hit that boy. “NO!” I scream in the silence of the crowd “you have no choice random stranger!” he yells into the microphone, I roll my eyes, nice Harry, really, nobody will notice. I feel arms wrap around my waist and lift me up from my seat “PUT ME DOWN ZAYN!” “HA!, no way! this is just TOO good to miss!”. “ZAYN!, I don’t want to go up there! Please, please put me down” I tried to fake cry, but he kept walking “I know when a girl is crying Jaycee, you suck at lying”. I go limp in his arms, he nearly drops me, but adjusts me onto his shoulder and speed walks towards the stage. Towards the place where thousands of girls (and maybe boys) will be watching me embarrass myself immensely.

“What’s your name beautiful?” Harry asks, as I step onto the middle of the stage. I freeze. Seeing how many people are right there, watching me in pure silence. “uh.. uhm, er… Jaycee” “Oh, well, welcome to the stage Jaycee, enjoying the show?” he asks, shoving the microphone up to my face “enjoying it enough” I say, and the whole crowd gasps. Oh, if only they knew I was stuck naked in a sauna with this boy. And kinda kissed him… but kinda, really didn’t.

You know that feeling where you have the words in your mouth, but you just can’t get them out?, well, that’s what happened to me. While on stage, in front of thousands of people. “I’m going to sing to you today, Jaycee, Stole My Heart, from our new album ‘Up All Night’, enjoy” Harry says, and the rest of the boys walk off stage. A guy in a black suit brings a stool up on stage for me, and I sit.. hoping I wouldn’t faint from the giant stage fright I was experiencing

Harry takes the microphone, and comes close to my face. “the light shines, it’s getting hot on my shoulder, I don’t mind, this time it doesn’t matter. Cause your friends, they look good but you look better, don’t you know all night, I’ve been wating for a girl like you to come round’ round’…” I freeze, oh god, his face.. “Under the lights tonight, I turned around, then you stole my heart, with just one look, when I saw your face, I fell in love, it took a minute girl. To steal my heart tonight. With just one look, girl. I’ve been waiting for a girl like you” Oh my god… his eyes. i'm lost... i can't do this. it's a while before i can recover and realise he's still serendading me “i gotta say, I think  I love you.. but i make no sound…” I lost it again. His lips… I had kissed those… not really… but I knew what they had felt like… ish. He took my hand and spun me around… we danced on stage, in front of thousands and thousands of people. But it felt like just him and i. Together. Alone. I felt the gaze of the lights burning my back, and I swear I was sweating like a pig, but all I could see and think about was Harry. His eyes, his smile, his voice… his lips. Ugh, I keep loosing my grip on reality. "There is no other place that i would rahter be, then right here with you tonight. as we lay on the ground i put my arms around you... there is no much that i wanna say...." he started slow dancing on stage, and beofre the beat picked up again, he spun me around, connecting our foreheads as i came spinning back in. and to top it all off, he dipped me in the romantic couple way.

“Thanks Jaycee” Harry says as soon as the music comes to a stop, and I snap out of my trance. I do a double take of where I was and what I was doing.. on stage.. in front of thousands of people. Harry pulls the microphone from behind his ear, and switches it off quickly, he leans into my ear and whispers softly.

…...

he did not just say what I think he just said…
no, he couldnt’ve.. no. effing. Way.
it must’ve been the ringing in my ears, he was probably talking about an eye, a dove, and Sue? Who’s Sue?

I’m sure that was it.

I am lead off stage by Mick, the manager.
haha, Mick the manager…

And taken back to my seat, and couple of girls pulled at my skinny jeans on the walk back, but I gracefully kicked them away like mosquitoes.

After they boys went through the whole album, and everyone started pouring out of the stadium, I ran up on stage and crashed into the boys. We all did a victory dance. It was lovely.

“FIRST SHOW DOWN!!!! 10 to GO!” Zayn yelled, jumping into the mini moshpit. I look over at Harry, who again, is already looking at me, his dimples plastered right there on his cheeks.

I was the reason for those dimples.

God, he was so beautiful.

“PAAATAAAAY!” Louis yells so loud that I feel the hotel room vibrate. Niall runs over to the jukebox and plays a couple of songs. Then finally, it lands on ‘Up All Night’.

******* READERS.. PLAY SONG NOW!! THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT YOU MUST PLAY THIS SONG FOR THE REST OF YOUR READ!!!! *****

now, imagine a party with One Direction.. just take a couple of seconds to imagine that?........

Can you picture the types of things they all would be doing?
Louis jumping from couch to couch
Liam throwing pillows at Louis.. shouting ‘GET DOWN YOU IDIOT!’
Niall… eating.
Zayn keeps fixing his hair every couple of minutes of posh dancing.
and Harry… dancing with me. In our own perfect world.
not to mention the vodka.
‘I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTILL WE SEE THE SUN!” Louis screams “I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she’s the one” Harry almost whispers into my ear. I blush enormously.

“hey…” Niall chews “Anyone for pizza?” I shake my head, I couldn’t possibly eat with all the jumping and dancing around I was doing. I feel a movement next to me, I look to my left and notice that Harry was gone. I spun myself around in a circle like a retarded cat chasing it’s tail. I look over at the doorframe, it’s Harry, motioning me towards him. Is it just me or does this band have something with the ‘come-here-to-my-van’ movement?

“am I creeping you out?” Harry asks as soon as I step close to him “What do you mean? No, you aren’t.. why?” “You ask SO many questions!” “Sorry…” I say, looking down “Don’t say sorry” he says, tilting my chin up “Sorry…” I repeat, and he rolls his eyes “Oh!, sorry!” I say again, then I roll MY eyes “I should shut up now.. shouldn’t i?” “Yep” Harry says, wrapping one of his warm hands around the small of my back “I mean, am I creeping you out with all the ‘Getting closer’ kind of stuff?, because if I am.. I can stop” I don’t want you to stop, Harry… I love it… “No, you aren’t” i say and he smiles, once again, I was the reason for those dimples “what I said to you at the concert, I meant it” I couldn’t recall what he had said though, because what I thought it was, probably wasn’t. I look down “I didn’t hear what you said though Harry…” he laughs “Oh shit, this is embarrassing” I laugh “why don’t you just say it?” I ask, putting on of my arms around his neck, and I play with a little curl behind his head “I’m not drunk enough yet” he jokes, and we both giggle “It’s okay, just go on.. say it” his eyes pierce mine, and for a second, it was like looking into the sun.. the most perfect green sun in the world. He tilts my chin up one more time before kissing my lips gently, sending those familiar/unfamiliar tingles down my spine, the ones I can only recall from my dream “Jaycee… I love you”.

My knees nearly collapsed… I was right. He wasn’t talking about Eyes, Doves, and a girl named Sue.

he said I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
3.1K 185 10
What would you do if you got to meet your favourite one direction member? Especially on your birthday? Well, this gal here got lucky and got her drea...
129K 2K 39
Alexis Anderson just broke up with her boyfriend of two years. Going to school like a living zombie, her friends start to get worried. They think tha...
18.6K 388 12
[SEQUEL TO LAST FIRST KISS] With the new year kickstarting and another One Direction Tour on the way, Emiliana and Harry face new experiences. When s...