Cheerleader. [Jastin]

By LaceUpBieber

Feisty cheerleader, Justin Bieber meets an older man name Jason McCann and marks the man as his very own pers... More

"Chicago Stars"
"Chicago Club"
"Chicago NorthSide"
"Chicago Drama"
"Chicago Romance"
"Chicago Secrets"
"Chicago Lies"
"Chicago Jealousy"
"Chicago Heat"
"Chicago Feelings"
"Chicago Loneliness"
"Chicago Truth"
"Chicago Heartbreak"
"Chicago Recovery"
"Chicago Trial (1)"
"Chicago Trial (2)"
"Chicago Cheerleaders"
"Chicago Winners"
"Chicago Soulmates"
Epilogue

"Chicago Boys"

3K 146 75
By LaceUpBieber

The next morning, Justin made his way into the kitchen of his home as his sister was already sat by the table. "Hi, Sophia!" Justin greeted with a grin, "hi" she said while texting away on her phone.

"Whatcha doin'?" Justin sat besides his sister, "texting Josh" she said and Justin grabbed his own phone. "Here, lets take a photo!" Justin said and Sophia rolled her eyes playfully before turning to the camera.

"Perfect!" Justin grinned and posted it to Snapchat.

"By the way, one of your creepy man candies stopped by while you were out yesterday" Sophia said, "oh no! I told them never to come over" Justin sighed. "Them? How many do you have?!" Sophia asked wide eyed, "just three right now!" Justin shrugged as he grabbed a waffle.

"Justin, i swear! If another one of your creepy man candies come over then I will call the police and tell mom and dad," "you wouldn't!" Justin frowned. "I will! He was totally flirting with me too!" Sophia scoffed and Justin's eyes widened. "He what?! What did he look like?! I am so dumping him!"

"Justin! Focus! He flirted with me! A fucking old man!" Sophia said and Justin grabbed his phone,  "yeah yeah" he shrugged her off and called one of his boy toys, Sophia rolled her eyes and left the kitchen.

"Hi Roy" Justin said as the man answered, "Justin? It's seven a.m" "yeah I know but i have a quick question" Justin said and Roy groaned on the other line. "What?" he said in annoyance, "did you come over last night?" Justin asked. "No, I was working" Roy said in confusion, "why?"

"No reason, go back to sleep!" Justin hung up and looked through his contacts, pressing on another name.

"It's about time you call" a man said, "hi Mason" Justin said in an innocent tone, "I stopped by! You weren't home! I needed you last night" Mason groaned. "I was at a cheerleading competition! I told you!" Justin said in annoyance.

"Oh god, I love it when you wear that uniform of yours" "well too bad you won't be able to see me wearing my uniform anymore because we are over!" Justin said, "what?! Why?!" "You flirted with my sister! You fucking pig! and I spent over a hundred dollars last night for dinner, using your credit card which I am cutting up now!" Justin shouted into the phone before hanging up and blocking the man's number.

Tyler watched from the doorway as  Justin grabbed a knife, cutting up the credit card in such anger. Tyler let out a bubble of laughter as Justin shot his head up at his best friend. "When did you get here?" "I got here at 'you flirted with my sister you fucking pig'" Tyler mimicked Justin's voice and laughed as Justin pouted.

"Chicago boys are complicated" Justin sighed, "the only good looking Chicago boy is me" Tyler said and Justin walked towards his
best friend.

"Think you can lend me a loan?" Justin winked as he ran his fingers down Tyler's chest, "you don't fool me Justin Drew Bieber" Tyler smirked and Justin cursed under his breath.

"Mom went to work early, I need you to take me to school" Sophia said as she interrupted the boys. "Sorry baby sister but Tyler and I are riding our bikes to school" Justin said, "yeah it's hot as hell and we want to get some vitamin D" Tyler said. "Then let me borrow your car" Sophia rolled her eyes, "and ruin Mercedes? No thank you" Justin said.

"Just ride with us" Justin shrugged, "no! My bike is pink and that's embarrassing" Sophia blushed, "you're the one that picked it out" Justin laughed "I was in the sixth grade!" Sophia whined. "well are you coming or what?" Justin rolled his eyes, "I'll just call one of my friends" Sophia sighed.

"Come on Tyler" Justin said and as the boys walked outside, Justin had a bag over his shoulder with extra clothes for cheer practice.
Justin sat on his bike and Tyler grabbed his which he drove on his way to Justin's.

"Have you talked to the guy from the restaurant?" Tyler asked as they began riding down the streets, "no I haven't seen him but I do look forward into finding him" Justin said as smiled as the wind hit his face. "The guy is obviously rich.. Where do rich men go?" Tyler asked and Justin raised a brow. "Expensive restaurants? Bars? Board Meetings?" Justin gave out Ideas.

"He came to the restaurant with friends.. The strip club" Tyler said a he stood up while his feet stayed on the peddles. "What?" Justin said, "a rich man that just wants to rest after work but gets pushed into going places by his shitty Co-Workers" Tyler said.

"Tyler! You're a genius!" Justin said and Tyler smiled as he sat back down, "I learn from the best" Tyler said and Justin smiled, "that's you by the way" he added as Justin chuckled.

--

"Alright you guys! We are in the league for cheer nationals and we need a brand new routine, something fresh! So I've decided that we are going to try many different dances and bounce some ideas from that!" Ariana said as her team sat on the ground, outside as they looked at her.

"You mean like Hip Hop?" one of the cheerleaders name Kayden asked, "yes! You are all coming tomorrow to practice with a dance routine" "what? Tomorrow? That's not enough time! I have plans tonight!" Justin said and everyone agreed. "Yeah, I was supposed to get my nails done with Rachel" Amanda said.

"Okay fine! You all have until Monday" Ariana sighed and everyone cheered, "now let's get stretching" Ariana said as everyone stood up lazily.

--

"Justin! Hurry up!" Tyler whined as he waited for Justin to get ready, "I'm almost done!" "couldn't you just be normal and throw on something simple?" Tyler rolled his eyes. "If I'm going to get Jason to be my next sugar daddy then I need to impress him!"

"Justin, I'm pretty sure he didn't reject you for your looks because trust me, you're pretty good looking and this is coming from a straight dude but he probably rejected you because of the huge age gap" Tyler said, "no! No way! No man like him could ever rejected me, even if I am younger" Justin said as Tyler sighed and finally Justin opened the door.

"How do I look?" Justin asked as Tyler stared at his best friend, "I think I just turned gay" he said as Justin smiled, "perfect!"

"Come on buddy! Tonight, we get laid!" Justin said as Tyler laughed.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks so much for reading!

Sophia Bieber (Justin's sister) is portrayed by Hailey Baldwin 💘

Also, I need some names for a couple cheerleaders that I might put in the story later on so comment some names, any names! You can even add your own name, it doesn't matter but I will be using them and IF YOU WANT you can include a celebrity that can play the person you made up, it can be a boy/girl and has to look like they're still in high school lmfao. You can only comment two names!

And tell me your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 3.3K 23
In which Jason McCann teaches his best friend how to make a boy love him. Cover by: @/BADXSSBIEBER
123K 5.1K 36
*AGE PLAY* Jason McCann is a very rich man with his very own company, he has a kink for age play and finds the perfect submissive.
47.6K 2.8K 21
Jason McCann is your typical rich boy, he's a brat and will do anything to get what he wants, he always has his ways with people and is good at manip...
72.9K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...