Madly Inlove (A Dramione Fanf...

By liamftbruises

[On Hold/Editing] (Going to change ALL chapters into Third Person POV :) ) === "Stop being so stubborn." "Sto... More

Hi!
Chapter 1 - If only
Chapter 2 - Death Eater Savior
Chapter 3 - Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 4 - Scandalous Scene
Chapter 5 - Civilized Talk
Chaper 6 - Raging Friends
Chapter 7 - Staring Contest
Chapter 8 - Failure Attempt
Chapter 9 - Not-So-Normal-Morning Thoughts
Chapter 10 - Defense Against the No-Comeback Git
Chapter 11 - Too Much Thoughts
Chapter 12 - Staring at One of my Nightmares
May 2, 1998
Chapter 13 - Ferret
Chapter 14 - Just In Time
Chapter 15 - The Feeling
Chapter 16 - Unfortunate
Chapter 17 - An Albino and A Mad-Eye
Chapter 18 - Why
Chapter 19 - Hate That I Love It
Chapter 20 - You're Staring, Granger
Chapter 21 - What a Ridiculous Day
Chapter 22 - An Attractive Arsehole
Chapter 23 - Guilt and Regret
Chapter 24 - Carved Apology
Chapter 25 - The Yule Ball
Chapter 27 - The Plan B
Chapter 28 - So Close
Chapter 29 - I Told You So
Chapter 30 - The Countdown
IMPORTANT A/N!
Another A/N!

Chapter 26 - Gone Again

4.7K 182 66
By liamftbruises

Shoutout to Divergent_violinist for voting the chapters of this book! ♡ I'm glad you're liking it! I hope you enjoy this one! ♡ mwah x

~~~

HERMIONE'S POV

I looked to my left and saw a handful of people sitting on the stairs. But as I looked to my right, I saw a figure who just turned to a corner.

It must be him.

I quickly followed the figure and blurted out, "Malfoy!" I turned to the corner but the figure didn't stop. I felt stares burning on me as I tried to follow Malfoy but I ignored them. I was sure it was him because I saw few strands of his blond hair. "Malfoy!" I closed my eyes and tried to catch up with him.

"What is it, Gra-"

But a disaster it was in just seconds. I accidentally bumped into him and we both fell, me landing on top of him.

Wht does it have to be too clichè?

My eyes were tightly shut, not ready to look at him. We both moaned and groaned in pain.

"What the hell were you even thinking, Granger?"

"Oh- my- God. I- am- so- sorry." I shakily whispered as it was followed by silence, floating around us.

I realized we were in a very inappropriate position so I tried to remove myself off of him. But he didn't let me. I couldn't steady my breathing as my heart started to pound out of my chest. What in the Merlin is he doing?

I asked, "What- are- you- doing- M-malfoy-?" as if I almost didn't heard what I said.

I waited but... no answer. I tighteningly shut my eyes even more as I felt a warm breathing touching my face.

Open your eyes!

Fingers brushed my cheek and to the back of my ear. Uh, what did he just do?

He tucked your hair, Hermione? Ring a bell? Come on, open your eyes!

I inhaled. I can't believe I'm about to do this.

It's now or never.

I slowly opened my eyes.

Brown met grey and got lost into it.

It felt so wrong yet so right.

I could feel myself about to melt but stopped and abruptly stood up. Yet again, Malfoy pulled me back.

"You're liking this aren't you..." He said, a smirk spreading across his lips. "... Granger?"

I pretended to be disgust, though I'm pretty sure my cheeks were bright red for Merlin knows how much red it was, and pulled myself up by pushing him down. This time, it was successful. "You're imagining things..." I stood up straight then looked down on him. "... Malfoy." I scowled.

"You know I still... clearly remember what you did to me." Emphasizing the word 'clearly', I watched him as he stood up, brushing dirt off of him.

But what he answered caught me off guard. "And you clearly remember that I apologized."

"You apologized? Since when?" I asked incredulously, but changed my mind in hearing his answer. "You know what? Nevermind. You're probably bluffing." I turned around from him and started to walk away.

"Why him?" A monotonous voice asked.

I was 3 three steps away from him but stopped at his question. What does he mean 'why him?' ?

Not turning to him. "Wh-what do you-"

"Why not Potter? Weasley? or Longbottom? You could've picked Longbottom when you two were in the library."

I didn't know how and why but the scene of me and Neville at the library 3 days ago flashed into my mind. Then the scene was moving backwards until I saw myself, touching the words that were carved onto the table.

Apologized.

Neville.

Library.

No.

That couldn't be him.

Impossible.

"Granger."

Arrogant ferrets like Dra- Malfoy don't apologize. They think they're superiors and people should bow down to them.

"Granger."

But... IF he is telling the truth... what made hi-

"GRANGER!"

I turned around and within that moment, my fist collided with his face.

I watched him as he stumbled to the ground.

Hermione?! What did you do?!

My hand landed and covered my mouth as a loud gasp emitted from it.

Merlin. I punched him again.

His back was facing me and his head looking down, I heard him say, "Fine."

I can feel myself looking like an 'Albino' (As Malfoy described me) once again when he stood up and faced me, his expression blank.

"The charm that you saw in the library 3 days ago before you chased Longbottom because you thought he did it, I did it." He spoke, sternity dripping in his voice. "Now, I'm only gonna say this once so you better take this down in that big brain of yours." I watched as his lips formed into a thin line and he inhaled.

Oh what's he going to say?

"I'm... sorry." He exhaled.

Pure-blooded Draco Malfoy just... apologized. To me... Mudblood Hermione Granger.

I can't believe he just said sorry to me.

"I'm sorry I hexed you, but it was an accident because... Potter ducked and... you were behind him so it got to... you."

I watched him intently as he closed his eyes then tilted his head down.

"Why didn't you apologized? The day it happened?" I softly said.

"Because-"

"Hermione Granger!"

I swivelled my head around and saw Viktor walking up to me. "Hermione."

I didn't say anything but quickly looked back to where Malfoy was a while ago, but he was... gone.

Again.

I felt a sudden wave of sadness as the question popped into my head.

What could he have said?

=====

Hi!

Sorry if this was a bit short! :/

My mind is sort of a mess rn bc of student gov. and school stuff i criii

Don't worry, I'll still update heh! :">

Next chapter is Draco's POV! OMGGGGG

BTW HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THAT TOM FELTON IS JOINING THE FLASH???!!! ~(^0^)~

GOSH WHEN I SAW HIS POST ON IG I LITERALLY WENT BERSERK AND MY CLASSMATES LAUGHED AT ME DURING RECESS WHEN I TOLD THEM THE NEWS FOR LOOKING LIKE A MAD WOMAN HAHAHAHAHA

I AM SO PROUD AND EXCITED FOR HIM TO BE HONEST! :")

HES SO UNDERRATED AND I DONT KNOW WHY PPL DONT KNOW HIM

HE SPELLS AMAZING IF YOU ASK ME.

AND NOWWWW

How was chapter 26? :)

Please don't forget to vote/comment! Would mean so much to meee! x

-R

P.S

3.8K READS?!?! 400+ LIKES?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FELLOW WITCH, WIZARDS AND MUGGLES ♡ I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 4
"We can't be together Granger" he whispered. "You're a mudblood, I can't." She looked at him. Rage and disappointment in her eyes. "What happened to...
1.4K 20 48
⭐️--Y/n and Draco Malfoy have been enemy's since their first year. But mostly because her friends (Golden trio) hates him. In their 3rd year, they ge...
35.3K 872 41
Draco writes to her. Hermione writes to him. Who knew? △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ Short, unrelated stories of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger made from th...
1.1K 38 9
"The main characters are from two families that hate each other, and then they end up falling head over heels for each other in one day? That's like...