Chapter 2 - Death Eater Savior

HERMIONE'S POV

If I could, I would've gotten down and punched his face, once again.

That bloody cockroach really gets on my nerves. I despise him. People would've guessed that by now.

"Don't mind them, Harry. They were just being... annoying." I said to him. They really were, to be honest. Ugh!

"I'm fine, Hermione. Thanks." He assured. We realized we were a bit behind the Weasleys so we walked a little faster to catch up.

"Come on up! Take your seats! l told you these seats would be worth waiting for!" Mr. Weasley raising his voice only for us to hear it since the crowd was quite loud.

The crowd started going wild when we were finally in our places. We immediately all ducked when Quidditch players passed completely right above us! We all cheered for them.

"It's the Irish!" Fred and George both cheered. 7 players, wearing green and white, flew through the air as they shot up a 'Dancing Leprechaun' Firework in the sky. We were amazed!

"Ireland! Ireland! Ireland!" cheered the crowd.

When suddenly, another group of 7 players flew through the fireworks making it disappear. They were wearing red and black.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" the twins shouted.

"Yes!" An aggressive Ron started cheering along with the crowd.

"Who's that?" I heard Ginny asked the twins.

"That, sis, is the best seeker in the world." answered Fred.

"Krum! Krum! Krum!" The crowd cheered again but this time, they even made a picture of him.

'Hm. I gotta admit, he's one good-looking seeker.' I thought to myself. He really is.

"Good evening!" someone silenced the crowd.

"As Minister for Magic, it gives me great pleasure, to welcome
each and every one of you to the final
of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup!" Fudge said welcoming the crowd to the match.

"Let the match... begin!" He waved his wand and a ball of light was moving towards the center of the stadium then poof! The match has officially started.

All I did was shout 'Woooh!' throught out the match. I didn't chose a side because both teams were great.

When the match had finished, we started walking back to the tent.

I saw something that caught my eye. I saw Mr. Fudge talking to Mr. Malfoy. Also, a platinum blond-haired boy was sitting near them. I can't believe what my thought has to say.

'He looks so...attractive and admiring.

I didn't know I was staring until that boy turned to my direction and saw me. I suddenly looked away when I realized it was Malfoy who saw me. I couldn't help but look at him again. He winked at me again as soon as we made eye contact. I looked at him with disgust but he just smirked.

"Hermione!" I turned around to see who was calling my name. To my relief, it was just Harry.

"Hey, Mr. Weasley's been looking for you." He said.

"Oh right, right. S-sorry. We-um, we should go." I was stuttering. Wait what? Ugh.

"That foul git." I muttered under my breath.