The Moon Has Scars

By RachelSproule

18 year old Crimson Ember has to get out! Everything seems to go wrong where ever she turns. From an alcoholi... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 1

10 0 1
By RachelSproule

"You're useless!" Tyler screamed into my face. "It's always about what you want to to do. Tyler can we go see this band or Tyler I'm cold can we cuddle?" you're a needy little whore!" he slaps me across the face and walks out of my house slamming the door behind him.

I sunk down too my knees, tears stung my eyes before finally falling to the ground. He just needs a minute. Let him go. Let him cool off. I turned on my music, something soft, to pick up my spirits. Ryan's voice was calming. Soothing. I drifted off to sleep peacefully dreaming of the day i'd see ryan up close and in person. When I woke up I had six missed calls from Tyler and his friend Jayson and his mom. I felt my heart drop to my stomach before calling his mother back.

"Hello?" Melissa answered on the second ring.

"Hi, it's Crimson, sorry I missed your call I was sleeping.

"It's okay, listen I think it's best if you and Tyler take a break. He's taking the breakup pretty hard. He said you broke his heart pretty bad when you broke up with him."

Wait what?! I thought. She thinks I broke up with him?

"That's not-" she cut me off.

"Listen, I don't care how it ended just stay away from my son okay?"

She hung up.

I decided to message Ryan to see if I could get any advice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 47.1K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
159K 7.2K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
285K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...