Bellarke - UNITED

By BlakesL

The 100 fall from the Sky. Two leaders, an immense sacrifice for their people, a slow burning love story. How... More

Chapter 1: Morning
Chapter 2: Questions and Answers
Chapter 3: Hope
Chapter 4: Sacrifice
Chapter 5: Hangman
Chapter 6: Bullets
Chapter 7: Her
Chapter 8: Jastavia
Chapter 9: Shattered
Chapter 10: Together?
Chapter 11: A ground and A girl
Chapter 12: Scarlet
Chapter 13: Plague
Chapter 14: Between the Princess and the King
Chapter 15: Lost
Chapter 16: I can't lose him
Chapter 17: Alive
Chapter 18: Ordinary
Chapter 19: Sleepover gone wrong
Chapter 20: Aftertaste
Chapter 21: Arrow
Chapter 22: 7 days
Chapter 23: Dreaming Flashbacks
Chapter 24: Ark's greatest night
Chapter 25: Reunited
Chapter 26: Run
Chapter 28: A Confession
Chapter 29: Alliance with the Trigeda
Chapter 30: You and I
Chapter 31: Officially a Secret
Chapter 32: Ruthless
Chapter 33: The Last of Her
Chapter 34: Tend the broken wounds
Chapter 35: Unknown Figure
Chapter 36: Little wolf
Chapter 37: Breathe
Chapter 38: Her love is running out
Chapter 39: Winter's warrior
Chapter 40: Killer frost
Chapter 41: Beware of the Devil's land
Chapter 42: Count them
Chapter 43: Scarlett

Chapter 27: Antidote

1.2K 58 34
By BlakesL

"Show me the most damaged parts of your soul and I will show you that they still shine as bright as gold."

Chapter 27:
Antidote

BELLAMY POV:

Her eyes closed as her last few words roughly escaped her toned lips.

"Thank you, Bell" Clarke said as her eyes shut and mind drifted off to an unwilling sleep.

My arms wrapped around her tiny waist and my legs caried us both within the camps gates. My mind is wondering off to the million and two bad things that could happen but then I remember, It's just her leg, it can be repaired and she will live. She's tough, my princess.

Immediately at my arrival, I am greeted by tens and tens of worried delinquents, asking for the explanation of what has happened while at our search. I shake my head as I have no time to give speeches of such, I worryingly run as fast as my tired legs can carry us and within a minute, I find myself in front of the drop ship's door. I yell for my sister, as a cry for help as Clarke still awaits in my arms, sound asleep.

Octavia runs out when hearing my pleading voice. A couple of her friends stand alongside of her proudly but once they catch a glimpse of a body I am carrying and once they realise it is indeed their leader and an all so brave princess, their smile disappears and worry floods their young faces.

"You have to help her!" I cry out as Octavia nods and motions for me to come inside. I lay Clarke down on the metal table at our med bay and pray that my baby sister knows what she's doing. Octavia whispers something into the ear of her friend and he bursts out of the room in a flash. While Octavia breaks the arrow apart and the longest minutes go by while the drops of sweat flow down my face, I am awaiting for the news that she'll be alright, that MY princess, my Clarke is going to be alright.

5 minutes later, an all so familiar grounder shows up in a hurry. 'Scarlet' I smirk as the realization hits me. Of course, a grounder who knows her people and weapons that they use better than anyone here and also one of O's closest friends is bound to show. Scarlet stops in her tracks as she surveys the weapon, still deeply pierced through Clarke's leg. She gasps as her pitiful look falls on me.

She moves her body near the table as she immediately starts explaining what she knows to O.  They both work on the piece of an arrow which struck Clarke with might force, causing her to lose consciousness.

I stand up as my jaw clenched at the fact that an arrow through the leg can't cause someone to faint unless at the process of removing. I turn to see Scarlet and ask but all I could see is a blotchy Octavia with drops of tears streaming down her face. My jaw drops as I think of the worst.

I quickly go to Clarke's side, pushing away the delinquents out of my path from towards her.
I see her, breathing and my heart relaxes but the feeling of something tightening it is still present.

"O? What's going on?" I ask her, almost in total despair and distress.

She ignores my question with sadness.

"O??" I say as my voice starts to crack as I assume the worst, yet again. O motions Scarlet to speak and so she does, she tells me everything which leaves me with an jaw, which almost fell out of its socket.

"The weapons that my people use are mostly wooden,sharp and can kill easily. But for prays as you, the ones who are worth the hype, they use poison which surrounds the whole weapon of their choice. In this case, it was an arrow which struck through Clarke's leg. The reason for her  unconsciousness is explained with the poison poison present on the arrowhead.." She says as she points out a sharp, grey arrowhead with drops of blood and a clear yellowish substance.

As my mind progresses through the though information, I strike a question which I only hope for one simple answer, 'yes'.

"Is there an antidote?"

"Yes-" I could almost sense a but here as my heart races in happiness and again worry.

"But?" I ask.

"But I don't have it, only Anya has it, our commander. You could-" She starts an advice but I immediately cut her off with my own plea.

"Get her here, I don't care the cost. Get her here or I swear I'll-" I stop the threat at the feeling of a gentle touch at the back of my hand.

I turn my head around and I'm almost in tears as I see my princess, struggling while looking at me with such hurt.

"Bellamy, please. Don't." She says and shakes her pretty head and her blond curls move with it. All I could think is 'is she hearing this and agreeing with the faith the poison could bring?

"Shhh" I tell her while stroking her hair with my hand.

"I'm getting you that cure even if that means I have to kill for it." I tell as a small smile shapes across her toned lips.

This odd feeling keeps reappearing as I feel my stomach stumble and tightens. My gaze is over to her lips and with each second that goes by, I can't help but think to lean and share the kiss that I so longed for with her.

I let go of her hand that I was unconsciously holding on to and pull Scarlet for a talk, I ask her if she could get me a meeting and she nods as she could arrange it within the next 6 hours. As Clarke's life is hanging by the thread, I nod my head and beg her to hurry as we had less than 24 hours before she breaths out her last breath on this earth.

*****

"Bellamy!" Someone calls for me after 15 hours I've been spending by Clarke's side. I get up and tell O to look after her while I go outside to see who called.

When I exited, I was greeted by the hurl of the remaining 100 delinquents who seemed to be in a distress from an unknown matter.

The gates open as the torches light up the camp and the night before us. A group of 20 men and two women stand before the gate, all on the animals we assumed to be horses. 'They're late.' I think to myself as more than 6 hours have passed.  While the kids around me are scared, they don't seem to release the gaze they had over the grounders ahead. A female on a black horse with fierce black war paint marches in front of the others. She raises her hand as the camp grows quiet.

"I am looking for your leader, I have something of great value for him." The female says calmly. She raises a bottle with a clear pinkish substance as she carefully eyes the crowd.

I step forward, bringing my head high up.
"You're late, she's only gotten worse!" I growl.

"We are here, aren't we?" The one before them all says.

"Who are you and how should I know if that is indeed the cure and not something that would kill her." I demand an answer while having a proud and confident posture.

"I am Anya. The commander of the Trigeda clan, with this-" She motions towards the small bottle " you can save the life of your beloved. Look at it as a peace offering, sky boy." She says as she throws the antidote in my hands. I successfully catch it and gratefully nod as her expressions stays still. I keep thinking there's a catch so I just straight ask her.

"What's the catch?" I ask and the question brings up a small smile on her rough face.

"The price will be paid, but not today." She tells and moves her horse towards the exit.

"Expect a meeting in 2 days time. Show up, and you might have the peace I have heard your people raving about. Don't show up and we're at war." She adds as she marched off with her little army and into the night. 

As the quiet of the camp begins to disappear, I make my way towards the drop ship, as I know that Clarke has a few hours left unless this thing works. 

As I'm standing near her table and watching her sleep, I begin to shake her lightly so she'd wake up. The response I get is her still body, motionless.  I begin to panic as my sister holds my hand. She notices the antidote and quickly places it into the vaccine tube we had sterilised. She strucked Clarke's arm with a needle and filled her blood with the pinkish substance.

We wait for Clarke but nothing happens. My heart tightens as I think I might never be able to see her smile again or hear her words of wisdom, enjoy her angel voice and gaze over her beautiful eyes.

I shake off the thoughts and stare at her motionless body and that's when I hear the sound that brings a smile to my face and happiness around my heart.

Clarke shoots her eyes open and gasps for air and all I can think now is how I want to kiss her, but I don't do it, in fear that she'd reject me.

Am I, Bellamy Blake, really falling in love for a privileged Princess?

____

I hope you liked this chapter, it was fun writing and now you can expect some major developments for sure! Thank you for reading and please go vote and comment as it means so much!

      xoxo, Lea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.7K 25
❝ Hell isn't where you go when you die. It's what you become when everything you love has been taken away. ❞ [ sequel to 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ] [ t...
110K 3.1K 11
❝Arden you've changed. You killed someone innocent, you don't trust anyone but yourself, you run with the wolves and you're in love with the leader o...
284 1 14
When 100 people fall from the sky, that's when you knew life would never be the same. Your life turns into whole new journey and you can't go back. "...
250K 7.6K 184
Just a bunch of angsty, saucy, fluffy short stories about everyone's favourite slow burn ship. Literally slow burn- CENTURIES OLD. Add this bad boi t...