The Blog » Harry Styles

Από michelleisfab

✿ it's true- a blog can turn your life around. Περισσότερα

The Blog (Harry Styles)
1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N: kinda really important thanks
7
8
9
10
11
Want to be a character in The Blog?! -CLOSED-
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
EXCLUSIVE! Chapter 22. Harry's POV!
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Q & A ? ♥
30
31
32
Answers & SEQUEL ?!! ♥
33
Sequel Posted ♥

34

27K 740 264
Από michelleisfab

I woke up and double checked that I had everything packed. I was coming back with even more things, since I had a second chance to look at everything I wanted to keep. My hair was tied up, sweats on my legs and a jacket over my arms. 

Of course Harry was always going back and forth, so I found a sticky note on the refrigerator. He just knew I was going to get into the fridge one last time, of course. 

"Hey love,

I was going to go take a shower and get dressed and stuff. Come by and I'll drive you down to the airport? See you soon cutie! -Harry x"

I folded up the note and stuffed it in my jackets pocket. After grabbing a water bottle and the leftover pizza Harry and I had saved after last night, I shut the fridge and wandered to the microwave to heat up my pizza. It cooked quickly and I sat down at the counter to eat it up.

I looked around the house as if it was going to be the last time I ever saw it. I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen. Am I supposed to sell the house or was it going to be taken away? Is it going to be here until my dad get's back? Is Maria going to use it?

Technically, we owned the house and it was ours. Maybe I could treat it like a vacation home like the rich people on television. I had no clue- this was the type of situations we need to learn about at school, not questions where I have to find out how old Billy will be in 35 years if Franklin is half his age and Jasmine is a year older. 

Why doesn't the world understand that yet?

I loaded everything into my car and headed off towards Harry's house. This was going to be the most emotional day of my life. And I am most definitely a very emotional girl. VERY. I kept the volume on the radio down as I drove. I wasn't in the mood to be listening to music. 

My car slowly pulled up into their driveway next to a few other cars. I suppose everyone was here waiting for me. This was going to be interesting. The car door slammed shut behind me as I made my way up to the front door. 

"Hello." I smiled as I stepped in, Harry holding the door open for me. 

"We had to come and see you one more time." Marina butted in immediately, not even taking a second thought before she opened her mouth. "Last night wasn't enough." she pouted, her lower lip sticking out. 

"Aw, I freaking love you." I stomped my feet a few times giddily. I was going to miss her with all of my heart. She was such a darn sweet heart, and hilarious too. I could go on and on about how amazing my friends were, but I'd rather just cry forever instead. 

I went around the room, hugging everybody once more, holding small conversations between them. It was nothing but small talk. "Okay, group picture!" Sam squealed, holding up her phone. 

"Maria god damnit!" Louis shouted, realizing that we needed someone to take the picture for us. She came down the stairs quickly, rolling her eyes at him. 

"What is your problem?" she asked him crazily, making him scoff. He was Louis- he didn't think he had any problems. She took Sam's phone and we all huddled up together. "Okay guys, smile." she told us, clenching her teeth in a smile as well. 

"Adorable." she laughed, handing the phone back to Sam. "I'll be right back Dannica." she pointed directly at me, as if she was ordering me to not move from my spot. I looked around curiously, but all I got was shrugs from everyone. 

Everyone except Louis. "What do you know, mister?" I demanded of him, "Why is she being so sweet? Is she going to poison me?" I pleaded. I was only doing it to annoy him actually. 

"Well that'd be a better decision." he shrugged, mumbling a bit to himself. 

"Louis!" I screeched with an offended smile. I scoffed in between my laughs, shaking my head at him. "This is the second time you have discussed the subject of killing me," I told him. "One more time and I'm going to have to hide in a cave forever." I giggled, covering my mouth. 

"I meant like, it'd be easier if you died than if you left. That way we wouldn't have to deal with the fact that you're out there but we can't see you or touch you, or you know." he tried to explain. I understood, but I still decided to act like he was insane. 

"I'd like my girlfriend alive." Harry chuckled, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I turned around in his arms and looked up at him with an excited smile. He stared back down at me, but our smiles slowly faded into blank faces. 

"About that." I whispered, barely audible. 

"I know I said to wait," he whispered, "but I don't think I could actually do this. I love you but I don't know how this is going to work out." he started to panic a bit. I grabbed his hand and looked up at him. 

"I knew this would happen." I nodded at him sincerely, "why do you think I was doing this earlier?" he nodded in agreement with me, finally understanding where I was coming from this entire time. He leaned his head down a bit, kissing me for probably the last time. 

"Dannica," he mumbled, his face inches away from mine. 

"Yes?"

"Don't go." he demanded sweetly, shaking his head at me. "Right guys? She should just stay, she doesn't have to go." his voice cracked once as he spoke, and I could tell that he was actually about to cry. I felt my heart clench a bit, just hearing the pain in his voice. 

He sounded so hopeful, yet so lost. "You should listen to Harry." Liam told me sternly. "There's no way you're actually leaving us right now. You can't leave us, again."

"Yeah Dannica, you're so selfish." Zayn laughed, adding into the conversation. I shot him a dirty look, but the smile on his face didn't let me keep that face for long. He always had a sparkle in his eyes whenever he would laugh or smile. A real smile though, not just a cheesy act. 

"It's not my choice this time." I shook my head at them. Down the stairs came Maria, finally returning back to the land full of teenagers. I wasn't exaggerating either there was at least ten of us in here. She held an envelope in her hands tightly. 

With one last look at it, she kissed it and handed it over to me. I stared at it for a few seconds, just beholding the fact that she actually gave me something with a kiss, instead of attempting to slice my head off with it. 

My eyes glanced at Harry and then Louis. Louis wore a big smirk, seeming a bit jittery. "What is this?" I asked Maria, even though I could have easily opened it to find out. She pretended to zip her lips, a kind smile plastered across her face. 

I opened the envelope, pulling out a piece of paper. It was lined with a decorative, pink, girly 'frame' from the internet. It was quite adorable actually. I began to read the words off of the page. I stared back up at her in disbelief, completely shocked. 

"Is this a joke?" I asked her seriously. 

"Absolutely not." she shook her head once. 

"So you mean.." I began, trying to fish for words but I just couldn't put anything together. 

"You're not going anywhere, darling." she laughed. I bit my lip as I began to cry, not even able to contain them the slightest bit. I reached up to cover my face, seeming as my makeup was going to run and I didn't make the most attractive faces while crying. 

She sat up from the chair she sat in and walked over to me, embracing me tightly in her arms. Louis, being the only other one who was one hundred percent aware of what was going on, practically tackled her and I down as he joined the hug. 

To the lovely Dannica,

I might aswell get to the point quickly, so here it goes. I admire the way you care about Harry. And even so, I admire the way that Harry absolutely loves you. It's the most heartwarming thing, I couldn't stand to see it end. I told you I didn't want you to hurt him, and I thank you for trying to be kind. But do me a favor and tell him you're his because you aren't going anywhere. I called your grandmum and had a nice, long, colorful worded chat with her. Don't worry, it ended civilly- for the most part. Now remember I'm not going to be your babysitter. You're a big girl. I'll always be around, and most definitely will always have an open room for you. There's no catch. You're staying in London for as long as you'd like. Your grandmother is shipping out your stuff and it should be here in a week or so. Do great things Dani, don't make me regret this. And one more thing- get your damned blog back up! It's you! It's a part of you and everyone agrees you need to never give up on something you love. We'll help you unpack tonight. 

Love, Maria ♥

I looked over to everyone after our hug ended, trying to tell them the news. I just wasn't able to spit the words out quite yet. "She's not leaving!" Louis shouted excitedly, making everyone erupt in craziness. I laughed through my tears, walking over to join their group hug.

I was starting to hate hugging even more than I did when I had first came back. 

"Let's go to the kitchen for some uh," Maria tried to make an excuse as I stared up at Harry, "some snacks." Maria smiled to herself, and I'm pretty sure Harry and I both mouthed 'Thank you' at the same time. 

"But I don't want snacks." Louis said, his mind wandering off elsewhere I suppose. 

"Come get some snacks." she gritted her teeth angrily. 

"Damn, I'll get some snacks," he held his arms up in defense. She rolled her eyes and turned to follow everyone else into the kitchen, giving Harry and I some privacy. 

"So,"

"So." he mocked me, elongating the 'o' sound as he spoke. "Does this mean we're on until Saturday?" he asked me with a sly smile. 

"No." I said coldly.

"What?" he asked frantically. I watched as his entire face went from flirty to lost in less than a millisecond. I giggled and shook my head at him. 

"We're on for forever." I assured him. Of course I wasn't literally meaning forever, unless that was how it worked out. I just needed to let him know that I wanted to be his. 

"Yeah?" he asked hopefully, "Then can I ask you out properly?"

"Go ahead." 

"Dannica, would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked me in a fake posh tone, making me giggle and turn red. 

"I would love to." I matched his tone, getting on my tip toes so I could kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my back, my arms around his shoulder, as we kissed, our lips intertwining with each others. 

I felt something hit my back, making me jump away from Harry quickly. "Ow, what was that?" I turned around, finding Liam holding a bag of goldfish. 

"Oops." he shrugged, a playful smile across his face. Him and Harry made eye contact for a few seconds. Not just 'oh they're looking at each other' eye contact either. More of a, 'I'm going to kill you when I get the chance' kind of eye contact. That should work out great. 

"I'll give you a massage later baby, if that'd make you feel any better." Harry offered sincerely, pulling me back near him. He spoke loud enough for Liam to hear, obviously trying to start something. 

"I don't know what the problem is," I told the two of them, "but quit it right now, or else I'm done with both of you." I demanded. Harry's teasing smirk turned into a blank expression, as Liam smiled and walked away. 

"There's no problem." he assured me, "I have a girlfriend." he peeked back around the corner to tell me, making Harry's face twist up. "Just putting that out there, don't kill yourself Styles." he warned him. I glared at him and he looked at me apologetically. 

"Boys are immature." I rolled my eyes. 

"Girls are too mature." Harry mocked me, rolling his eyes dramatically. 

~~~

"So you're not coming back?"  Grace asked me, a sad look in her eyes. I was Oovoo-ing with Lara, Grace and Aurora so I could tell them everything at once. Oovoo was like Skype, except you could call multiple people at once. 

"We were supposed to go to Chuck E. Cheese." Lara pouted, making me pout with her. 

"Oh shit," I cursed, remembering that we were supposed to do that together. "I will visit for sure. I promise." I promised them, so they would know that I wasn't going to be gone forever. 

"We're going to have sushi Skype dates a lot, okay?" Aurora giggled, trying to lighten up the mood. 

"Of course, our sushi Skype dates, and Lara we will have our goodnight calls and Grace we can do that movie Skype thing where we watch the same movie at the same time," I listed off the things I could do with them. 

"Ugh," I sighed heavily, becoming overwhelmingly upset. "You guys really are some of the most amazing friends ever. I'm really glad we still talk, even though we barely knew each other and now we're separated." 

"You were the chillest british bitch I've ever met," Lara smiled into the camera, trying to make a joke. 

"You guys are fucking insane." I laughed out loud, shaking my head at all of them. 

"Is that Lara?" Harry opened my door, walking inside with two cups of hot chocolate. "Hi Lara, you look ravishing." he practically yelled, being nothing but silly. Lara, Grace, Aurora and I all bursted into laughter at Harry. 

"Do I get to meet Harry finally?" Grace asked excitedly. 

"Me too?" Aurora added on. 

"You guys don't want to meet him, he's a big knucklehead." Lara scoffed, acting unamused. 

"Come on Lara I thought we had something special going on." Harry teased her, plopping on the bed next to me so he could give me my drink. "Hello american friends of Dannicas." he waved to them. 

"That's Harry?" Grace gulped, staring with wide eyes. 

"Well butter my biscuits and call me Jack Black, Gracey Wacey and Rory are about to come up and steal your man girl!" Lara exclaimed, using the most ghetto  voice she could possibly muster. I shook my head and Harry leaned over to kiss my forehead. 

"You're a wack job." Harry shook his head at Lara. 

"Your boyfriend's gay." Lara looked at me with a straight face. 

"Stop fighting you crazy asses." I chuckled loudly, and continued on to introduce Aurora and Grace to Harry. He gave me a look when I told her Auroras name, but I shook it off immediately. He blew them all kisses before heading off into the corner of my room, on the bean bag. 

"He's really adorable, blowing kisses. I would probably kill my boyfriend if he ever did that to some girls. Especially if they were as attractive as us." Lara winked, sounding confident, hilarious and ridiculous. 

"It wasn't for you Lara." Harry called to her, staring at his phone. 

"I guess he's being a bit of a butt head now." I laughed, "I'm going to go guys, I'll call you later for our dates and such." I reassured them. We all said goodbye and I hung up. 

"Have you checked your blog yet?" he asked me randomly. I went to the url bar and typed in tumblr. I had to remake my blog, but lucky for me, Harry was smart enough to go in and save my old url. He was such a perfect boyfriend. 

"I got a few hundred followers back," I noted, looking at my dashboard, "so that's good." I nodded. "I have tons of messages though, asking me if I'm back for good or whats the dealio, you know?" I scrolled through everything, reading and reblogging. 

"That's nice," he continued to scroll through his phone. "Post that picture we took earlier." he chuckled to himself, shaking his head in shameful laughter. 

"The one with the bagels?" I asked him. 

"Yeah," he continued shaking his head, busting up in laughter. And I had to admit- Zayn was right about bagels. They were delicious. I was definitely about to develop a bagel obsession sometime soon here. I uploaded the picture of Harry and I. The first picture of us, and the first picture they had even seen of me

"Why don't you check a few messages and we can go down to the movies?" he offered, reminding me that we still had plans together tonight. I nodded once and clicked on my inbox. There were quite a few, but there was one message I couldn't look past. 

I looked up at Harry and smiled, "Harry." I said softly. He looked up from his phone, a smirk across his face. I shook my head at him happily. Just seeing the name on the screen again brought back so many memories. Too many to count. 

From idkanamewtf:

hey babe <3

~~~~~~~~

*dramatic music plays*

AND THE TEARS STREAM DOWN MY FACE it. is. oVER I CAN'T FUDGING BELIEVE IT OMFG NAJFBRWGBFACFGWBRWABG 

i'm going to re-read my entire story right now omfg.. ♥

stats:
october 14, 2013
33,016 reads, 1,321 votes, 621 comments
fanfic #377
teenfic #617

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

493K 15.8K 46
Kaya and Niall hate each other. He's her annoying next door neighbor who's made her life miserable ever since she was born. Kaya thinks Niall does it...
98.8K 2.5K 49
There's a fine line between love and insanity. What will Ivy do after she moves to L.A and sees her ultimate celebrity crush Niall Horan in a coffee...
137K 2.6K 17
After Harry Styles donated his heart to his loving wife, things got hard. One Direction split up as soon as they hear the news, the movie got cancell...
259K 6K 14
Set two years after the events of Ours; the hiatus has hit hard and no one is feeling its after effects more than Marnie. Can they make it to the big...