Chosen - a.a

By AidyHayiesGirl

"Never been hugged?" "Yeah, since I became famous. I just miss being loved," I started to feel cold. Like a s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

8

186 3 0
By AidyHayiesGirl

Melany

"Hey," I said as I sat down next to Robyn.

"Hey. What's wrong?" she smiled so bright. Oh it breaks me.

"Robyn you know you're my best friend right," I looked into her hazel eyes.

"Yeah. Since second grade baby!" she exclaimed in victory.

"Longer than most people's relationships," I made a joke. We both burst into a song of laughter. I was going to miss that.

"Yeah," she caught her breath, "so what's up?"

"I'm so sorry Robyn, but we..." I caught my tongue & tears started to swell my eyes.

"What's wrong Mel?" she asked worried.

"Can't be friends anymore," I choked out. My heart was burning, this was painful.

"Oh. I understand," her voice trailed off.

"It's not that I don't want to be. It's just, the company," I explained. I was in tears now.

"No I get it. Fame's more important to you than our friendship. It's all good," she put on her best fake smile & stormed out of the school.

"What have I done?" I thought as I sobbed silently.

***

"Oh great you're here," Jimmy said as I walked into the studio.

"Hey Jimmy," I sighed.

"What's wrong girl?" he asked concerned.

"I dumped my best friend today. Aidan told me I had to," I sighed again.

"I'm sorry boo but that's how the business works. I had to dump some friends when I first started but look where I am now. It gets harder & easier at the same time. But you always got me as a friend," he winked & smiled at me.

"Thanks Jimmy," I half smiled, "what I gotta do today?"

"Well I have this song for you that I wrote & we were thinking about it being your introductory single to the music world," he nodded & handed me a piece of paper. I skimmed over the paper & nodded slightly.

"Alright how long do we have?" I asked.

"That's the thing. Company wants it by tonight so we can have it on morning radio tomorrow," he said uneasy.

"What!" I exclaimed as I dropped the paper on the floor.

"Yeah I know it's a push but I believe you can do it & hey, you're emotional right now. Real emotion makes a hit," he smiled at me, trying to make the situation seem easier. I closed my eyes & huffed,

"Fine."

"Great. Get it that booth & do your thing babygirl!" he exclaimed in excitement. I got into the booth & looked at the mic.

"Here we go," I whispered to myself & looked at the paper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 22.3K 56
"Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't...
826 9 9
I NEVER THOUGHT I WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU LIVE LTERLY LOOK AT YOU AND LOOK AT ME THEN THINK WHERE ARE YOU AND WHERE IS ME. I was still dreaming ab...
111 10 15
ashlayes♡ Tank you for the amazing beautiful cover. I truely appreciate it "But I love you" She told him, but he couldnt realise how much she did by...
16.8K 777 31
She only wanted people to love her and acknowledge her..... Was it too much to ask for?!