Twilight saga Renesmee...

By elenacarmickle

Renesmees diary is about her and Jacob black. Renesmee is now a teenager and Jacob and her go on an adventure... More

Contents
Meeting my parents
Jacob
Alice
Jasper
Emmet and Rosalie
Esme and Carlisle

Me and my story

23 1 0
By elenacarmickle

So you might already know me I'm Renesmee Cullen. My parents are Edward and Bella Cullen. We're a family of vampires well I'm half vampire and half human. My mother was human when I was born, and my father was and is a vampire. So I'm half vampire.

I am now 18 years of age and still young. I have a boyfriend who is named Jacob, and he is a werewolf he likes the term wolf. Me and Jacob have been together since I was 14 years old.

My family the Cullen's are a rich family, because we are honored by the vultori. The vultori is very powerful they are the oldest vampires that have lived. The are very nice to my family on some occasions.

Well enough about me I'll let you get to know about everyone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.9K 23
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
76K 1.7K 140
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
17K 648 52
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
11.6K 242 15
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙫𝙖𝙢�...