In Love With The Darkiness (U...

By TheNiahWriter

Two eeveelutions, umbreon and espeon, in love with each other. They fought there from team plasmas grunts, an... More

Breaking free
Friend zoned
Rescuing the troubled Eevee
The Jealousy Game
Bonding in trust
Familiar Faces
Code Red
The horrible prank
Recovery of love
Hatred of jealously
A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
Welcome Home
The journey back home.
The Moonlight Past (part 1)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Thanks for the support (not a chapter to the story)
The lightened path (part 2)
The night of terror
I changed my mind.
The date
happy valentine's day.
Just wondering....
Surprise!
A beautiful ending

An enemy from the past

1.6K 17 38
By TheNiahWriter

Umbreon's mother: I'm so glad you remembered her.

"Of course I wouldn't forget her name, her and I grew up like siblings." Umbreon said.

Mighty: This is soo cute. She squealed a little bit. Zoey looked at umbreon and said, "ok, if you remember my name, then you should remember a promise we made."

"We made a promise?" The moonlight Pokémon said in confusion. The little zorua started to pout a little.

Zoey: *sigh* you promised me that we'll train together. She told him.

Umbreon's father: by the looks of it, *looks outside the den* you still have enough time to practice. Zoey's face lit up with joy.

Zoey: R-really?!

"Wait, I-I didn't on anything."

"It doesn't matter, *tugs on his tail* c'mon let's go." Umbreon sighed a little as she tugging on his tail. "*pouts* you promised umbre."

Mighty: I'll go if I were you. She told the dark type.

Umbreon: ok,ok, we can go practice if you stop tugging on my tail.

Zoey: "Yay!" She dashed out the den. The moonlight Pokemon followed her to an open field that's right behind the den. "I've been for this for 2 years, I finally get to fight you." She said as she got into a fighting stance.

Umbreon: 1 match, ok?

"Ok...Fight!" Zoey at charged at umbreon. "Fury swipes!" The little zorua scratched umbreon with her sharp claws five times towards his face in a quick succession.

Umbreon: "You've become stronger which I'm really proud of you." He said as he licked the scratch marks on his cheek. "But, I think you're gonna have to try a little harder then that."

"W-what?! B-but...no...It should've done some damage at least." Zoey panicked.

"*grins evily* now its my turn, bite!" He closed the distance between him and zoey.

"U-umbreon, c-can't we just talk about this? P-please?" She started to tremble in fear.

"Let me think...nope." Zoey curled up into a ball in fear. The moonlight Pokemon softly bit the fox-like Pokemon's stomach, just to trick her. Next, zoey busted out laughing.

Zoey: s-stop that... I-I'm ticklish. She laughed uncontrollably.

"I'm gonna eat you." He said playfully as he kept tickling her.

"Ok, I give, I give up umbreon." She admitted defeat.

"Looks like my job here is done." He stopped tickling her and smiled. The fox-like Pokemon looked away disappointed. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Zoey: you cheated.

Umbreon: Did not, I attacked.

"No you didn't, you did that on purpoise to get me to lose. You're so mean." Zoey began to fake cry.

Umbreon: uhm...*looks at the berry bushes* let's go gets some berries, ok?

Zoey: "*stops fake crying* ok." She ran off towards the closest berry bush while umbreon went another one, a little bit further than zoey's. As the little zorua started to pick the Oran berries off from the bush, she spotted a caterpie. "Hello cater-" the caterpie used string shot at the Fox-like pokemon's face, then laughed at her.

"*removes the white string* that's not nice."

"Beat it kid, this my berry bush." The bug-type Philemon used tackle on zoey, causing her to lose all of the berries and hit the ground hard.

Zoey: ow! She yelped in pain,then began to tear up. Umbreon saw the scene then quickly rush towards zoey.

Umbreon: Zoe what happened? He asked.

"That c-caterpie shot a white string then tackled me, making me lose all of my berries." She started to cry a little.

Umbreon: hmm... -looks at the Caterpie- fight him.

"*looks at umbreon* w-what? *sniffs*"

"If you want to get stronger and better, you must fight." He told her.

"O-ok." zoey walked over to the berry bush again.

"Looks like crybaby has returned." The caterpie laughed at her.

Zoey: Fury swipes! She scratched him 3 times in the face. The caterpie flew back and hit the ground.

"O-ok....You can have the berry bush." The big-type said with swirls in his eyes.

Zoey: I won?...I won! Yay, I won! She announced in a joyful tone.

"Good job zoey, since you defeated that caterpie, you wanna go against me?" The Fox-like Philemon began to tremble in fear again, she quickly shook her head no.

Umbreon: Anyways what do you want to do?

"Hmm...let's play tag." The moonlight pokemon tagged her with his tail then took off. "No fair, I wasn't ready."

"It doesn't matter anymore." He laughed a little.

"Grr, you cheater!" She chased after him.

-4 hours later-

Umbreon's mother: zoey, umbreon, time to come inside. Both dark types energy was drained from playing games all day.

Zoey: I'm.....So......tiiiirrred. She plopped to the ground.

Umbreon: Eh, at least I know how to save up my energy.

Zoey: *becomes flustered* s-shut it, I'm just a small pokemon.

"Until you evolve."

"Grrr, fight me then."

"Ok then, you better be ready."

"*starts to tremble in fear* w-wait, I meant play fighting." Umbreon rolled his eyes.

"You're just scared of me, aren't ya?"

Zoey: am not!

Umbreon: just admit it

Zoey: I'm not umbre

Umbreon: Then fight me

"N-no."

"Why not?"

"Because you're faster and stronger than me."

mbreon: "and?" Zoey rolled her eyes. "Well, *gets up and makes his way towards the entrance of the den* I'll be at the back den if you need me."

As the moonlight pokemon made it's way to the back of the den, he notice a tree with small scratch markets all around it.

"Heh, I guess zoey's been practicing her fury swipes on the tree." He thought. Umbreon got into a battle stance and focused on the tree. He then charged up a big shadow ball and fired it at the tree.

-sunset-

Jake: umbreon, where are you? He called out.

Jessica: umbreon, come here boy. She called out as she searches the bushes. Espeon found the same cave that was on the cliff from before. She made her way towards cliff and sat down.

The only thing that espeon could think about is umbreon's last words,"I ....love you espeon." She started to tear up until she felt a warm paw rub against her back.

Ace: are you feeling ok? He asked.

Espeon: All I can think about is umbreon right now.

Ace: Don't worry, he's a strong dark type pokemon, he can take care of himself.

"Yes, he is strong but.....What If you got eaten alive by the mightyena's?" Her voice cracked a little.

"If he can defeat me, he can defeat those beasts." Espeon smiled.

Espeon: remember that one time when Jake had let me,eve,and umbreon inside the house and you immediately started growling at umbreon. She laughed a little.

Ace: I thought you guys were intruders.

Espeon: ok....fire munchkin. She snickered as the male flareon became flustered.

"Only my lover flare can call me that."

"How cute.....I just thought of a nickname for umbreon."

Ace: "is it funny?" The sunlight pokemon nodded. "Tell me."

"My wovie dovie umbre." Both eeveelutions busted out laughing. "Thanks for cheering me up, I really needed me."

"Its no big deal." The flareon smiled.

Espeon: Hey, him, can I tell you something?

Ace: yea, sure, what is it?

"Umbreon's final words were... "I...love you espeon." "

"See, I told you he likes you back, but you doubted me about it."

Espeon: yeah,yeah, I know....Its just that.....I wasn't really sure if he did like me... *her tail wrapped around her feet* I miss him so much right now.

Ace: it's ok, all of us miss him too. Anyways, let's head inside, the sunset is almost over and tonight is chilli night. The flare left towards the house.

"I hope you're safe umbreon..." She said to herself.

"Espeon, hurry up already."

"Ok, I'm coming, don't rush me."

-night-

Zoey: I'm so full from these Oran berries.

Umbreon: me too zoe.

Umbreon's mother: you both are greedy, well, I understand zoey because she uses all of her energy by the end of the day. But, as for you umbreon, I expect better.

"W-what?! B-but that's not fair."

"Ha, you got in trouble."

"Fight me zoey."

"N-no." The moonlight pokemon got up then started chasing the little zorua around the den. "Umbreon's mom, help."

Umbreon's mother: "Both of you stop, now." Umbreon stopped chasing zoey. "Its getting late, I advise both you to go to sleep."

Zoey: I'm not tired. She pouted.

Umbreon: ok mom, goodnight love ya.

Umbreon's mother: love you both, goodnight. She left towards the other part of the den. Umbreon found himself a spot then layed down.

Zoey: noo, don't go to sleep.

"I'm not going to sleep....Well...I'm kind of tired." He yawned as he turned off his yellow glowing rings.

- Zoey's POV-

I sighed a little then layed down flat on the floor. I have so many questions to ask him since he came back today but, I have a feeling that he might yell or scold at me for asking. I tried closing my eyes but I just couldn't....so many questions...so many answers that I need.

"Hey, uhm, do you mind if I ask you some questions?" I asked him. I saw his ears perk up a little.

Umbreon: sure, what is it zoe?

I panicked a little. "T-tell me..."

Umbreon: tell what?

"Why did you leave? And what took so long to come back?" I seen him open is eyes then sat up and looked at me. Scared, I was. I looked down then said, "I'm sorry....I just want know....Because I...missed you so much and.....*sigh*." I began to tear up a bit until I felt his paw rub my large tuft of fur.

Umbreon: Don't worry, I'll tell you.

-45 minutes later-

Umbreon: And that's how I ended up here. I smiled at him.

"At least your safe, that's all that matters." I said to him. He nodded then rubbed my head. I yawned a little.

Umbreon: "Seems like someone is sleepy." I nodded and plopped down on his feet. "*lays down* Is there anymore questions you want to ask me?" I shook my head no then begin to start drifting off to sleep.

Umbreon: goodnight zoey. He licked my head, then he fell asleep.

- End of zoey's POV-

- The next day -

Umbreon was the first to wake up from his slumber. As he raised up a little he felt zoey's head on his stomach. "Please don't leave Me. Chocolate muffin, I haven't eaten you yet."

The moonlight pokemon chuckled then smiled at the little zorua. Soon, mighty came inside the den.

Mighty: umbreon can I talk to you for a moment?

"Sure." The moonlight pokemon slowly moved zoey's head onto the ground then made his was to mighty and sat down. "What is it that you need to tell me?"

"He's here..." She told him. Umbreon was confused from what she said. "The devil dog."

"Not him....and He's here in this area. The dark type hyena nodded. Soon, the little zorua had woke up from her slumber and rubbed her sleepy eyes with her forepaw.

Zoey: good *yawn* morning, what are you guys talking about? She asked the two dark types.

Umbreon: wait, does zoey know about him?

Mighty: yes, she's been knowing him for a year now.

Zoey: He's nice to me, I think you might just like him. She smiled at umbreon.

Mighty: I just saw him a few minutes while I was training the little opponent's how to defend themselves when in danger.

"Really?! Yay! C'mon umbre, I want you to meet him." Zoey dashed out the den. As umbreon began to walk out the den towards zoey, mighty stopped him in his tracks.

"Watch her, and don't let him get too close to her and keep your guard up." Umbreon nodded.

As he walked out of the den, he saw Houndoom is a quadruped, canine Pokémon that is mainly black with a long orange snout and an orange underbelly. It has small, red eyes and a black nose. Around its neck is a white band with a small skull-shaped pendant on its throat. There are two white bands on each of its ankles, as well as three rib-like ridges on its back. The houndoom has a long, skinny tail with a triangular tip and three clawed toes on each paw. On top of its head is a pair of long, curved gray horns. The little zorua was standing right next to him.

Zoey: Mr. Houndoom meet umbreon, umbreon meet Mr. Houndoom.

"Pleasure to meet you umbreon."

Umbreon: Tch, whatever.

Zoey: Don't be rude umbre.

???: Eh, it's fine.

" I don't trust you whatsoever you freak."

"Umbreon!" Zoey yelled at him.

Houndoom: I've changed, you can trust me. He smiled at zoey but, when she looked away he gave off a evil sly smirk.

Zoey: umbreon, can I talk to for a moment? The dark type eeveelution looked at the zorua.

"What is- *zoey paw slaps him across the face* what was that for?"

"Stop acting so rude to him. What's gotten into you?"

"I don't trust that freak..."

Zoey: why?

Umbreon: he nearly killed me and almost burn everything down to the ground.

Zoey: That was two years ago. She glared at him. Out of the corner of the moonlight pokemon's eye, he saw the canine pokemon charge up a flame thrower.

Umbreon pushed zoey out of the way and took the powerful hit to the face, doing somewhat damage to him.

The devil dog: I've never changed....all I did was get stronger. He grinned evilly at zoey.

"Don't you dare touch her!" The dark type eeveelution growled and shot a shadow ball at the him.

"Nice shot indeed,but, you're nowhere near stronger than me." The houndoom began repeatedly stomp the ground until a cloud of dust covers his entire body. Then, he emerged from the cloud of dust, covered in flames and crashes into umbreon.

Umbreon flew back a few feet.

Zoey: "Umbreon!" She called out. " *looks at the devil dog* w-why are you doing this?"

"You wanna know why zoey? Because, *drags the little zorua by her tail with his sharp teeth.* you'll be my mate.

Zoey: "N-no....I- I'm too young to mate. L-let me go." She tried wiggling and squirming out of his grip, which failed. "Umbreon! Help me!" She called out to him.

Umbreon quickly got up and charged at the canine pokemon with shadow claw. He slashed the houndoom right in the face.

The dual type canine growled viciously at umbreon, causing him to lose his grip of zoey's tail. The little zorua quickly retreated behind umbreon.

"How dare you! I'll burn you alive into a crisp!" As the houndoom was charging up a big flamethrower attack, mighty rammed into the the houndoom's side.

Mighty: Enough of this, you need to leave, NOW! She growled at the dual type.

The devil dog: I was just warming up umbreon, I'll be back to kill you with my flames. The houndoom eventually fled into the forest.

Mighty: Nice job umbreon, you protected zoey. I'm proud of you. She smiled at him.

Umbreon: "no.....prob..." He said in a tired tone then, fell to the ground.

Zoey: Umbreon! She quickly checked his chest to make sure he was breathing.

"Don't worry zoe, he's fine, just knocked out." She lifted him up on her back, then made her way back inside the den. "He probably must've pushed himself to his limit by protecting zoey and himself." She said to herself.

I'm trying my best to post chapters early but...I've been lazy at times and online with my friends on my Xbox 360.

But, I do have a question.....should I do a lemon for umbreon and espeon? If you guys don't what a lemon is, it's basically reading pron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 92 7
Rouge is a young Trainer from the Hoenn Region who's been traveling through the Kalos Region with his team of Pokémon: Flygon, Delphox, Lucario, Blaz...
19.1K 298 15
So this story is mostly about the eeveelution squad but they have different names and it's about that they go to Hawaii and some weird stuff happens...
2.4K 58 40
A full team of ten eeveelutions (including two new eeveelutions!) go on adventures, crawl through dungeons, fall in love, do weird stuff, defeat evil...
2K 58 15
First of all I apologize for any grammatical errors. This is my first story so it might be horrible, I'm warning you. It's okay right now I guess. A...