Bullied by the Dolan Twins

By Laughing-coffin

A girl named Miley goes to school just like every other girl and boy in the world. But something about her sc... More

.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.18
.19
.20
.21
.22
A/n
.23
.24
.25
.26
.27
Please...
Hey guys
.28
.29
.30
A/N
.31
.32
.33
.34
Sequel
A/N

.17

4.4K 102 19
By Laughing-coffin

Miley POV

"Hi my name is Selena I will be your waitress for today what would you like to drink". She said 
"Can I get a Pepsi". Nash said and everyone nodded in agreement. 
"Okay so everyone here wants a Pepsi". She said pointing at us. We all nodded and said yes.
"Okay I will be back with your drinks" She said walking back to counter and she was writing something on her note pad. I looked back at the guys and they were looking behind me. I turn to see what there looking at and see him. My best friend since kindergarten. But he moved in 8th grade cause his mom got a better job. Me and him would go to a place and take aesthetic pictures of each other. I really missed him but he never bother to text or call. I looked away but I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked up at Cameron and he is still looking behind me. I felt someone tap my shoulder I look and see him. He smiles and I smile to. I get up and pass over the guys and walk towards him. He opens his arms. And so do I we hug and he started to speak.
"I can't believe you remember me". He said laughing I really missed it.
"Why would I ever forget you". I said about to cry but I bite my lip so I could hold back the tears. 
"Come here I missed your hugs". He says and opens his arms again. I hop into them and he picked me up and spun me around I laughed thinking about how he would always do it when we got a perfect picture. He put me down and just looked at me. I looked down and saw his camera.
"You still take pictures". I ask him.
"Well yeah I haven't stop when we took pictures together it made me happy". He said smiling.
"I haven't really took any pictures lately". I said looking down.
"It's okay hey, many we can go to were we used to and take some pictures". He said smiling.
"Yeah that sounds like fun". I said
He pick up his camera and raised it up to his eye and messed with the front of it and I heard a click.
"Hey why did you take that". I said hitting his arm playful.
"Cause I need to remember how beautiful you are". He said and gave me the picture. I laughed and blushed.
"Okay I need to go but I need your number". He said handing me his phone. I punched my number in his phone and he did the same to my phone. 
"Well I'll see you later". He said and gave me a hug. He went up to the counter and grab his food and gave me one last hug and left. I walk over to the table to where the guys were. I sat back down next to the boys and they just look at me like they've seen a ghost. 
"What". I questioned them
"WHo WaS THaT". Cameron said to me
"He is my best friend since kindergarten but he move away in 8th grade and I haven't talk to him since". I said looking at the picture he took of me. 
"Oh". They all said
"Whats that". Nash said taking the picture out of my hand. I tried to get it back from him and when I did he drop it in his food. Just Great. 
"Well thanks Nash". I said taking the picture and went to the restroom. I tried my best to clean it but all it did was stay the way it was before. I just stand there and look at the picture. I walked back to the table and give Nash a glare. 
"So whats his name anyway". Ethan said 
"Logan Lerman". I said smiling 

____________________________

I'm so so so sorry that I didn't post sooner and that this is very short. I'll make it up to you next friday promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 75 21
Lily is a junior in high school, and she only has a couple friends. Ethan and Grayson are the popular kids she's known her whole life, but the only t...
159K 2.9K 7
Grayson Dolan has a problem. Ethan Dolan is kinda, sorta, maybe the cause of that problem. The solution to that problem? Break into the school. The...
3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...
110K 1.8K 38
A girl gets a job as a doctor in a prison They gave her Grayson Dolan because they were both 20 A change will happen in her life so Grayson is going...