I Think I Like The Bad Boy

By Your_Scorpio_Writer

Skylar Miller is a nerd and only has one friend. Shea Stevens. Skylar has a sister. Her sister is very popu... More

1// my new school year
2// the new friend
3// the stalker
4// my awkward neighbor
5// the new student
6// mean parents
7// pregnant mom;)
8// the two new students
10// the project
11//I think i like the bad boy
12// joining the basketball team
13// practice or project
14// its a...;)
15// "we're getting a divorce"
16// court
17// the truth
18// Do i really like the bad boy?
19//the epic apology
20// my new siblings
21// "will you go on a date with me"
22// the date
22// "will you be my girlfriend"
Authors Note

9// the horrible project partner

4.1K 141 4
By Your_Scorpio_Writer

I woke up on Tuesday half tired. I stayed up all night wondering why Dustin quit being our friends for the popular guys.

I walked in the school with my shoulders slumping. My bag was half way off my shoulders.

I made it to my locker and I saw Shea wasn't there. That made my mood even more worse.

"You Ok?' I heard Dustin ask from beside me.

"Don't wanna talk to you!" I snapped.

After I was done with my locker stuff I walked to Mr. Diabolo's class.

"What did I do?" Dustin asked following me.

What did he do? Hmmm... let me think. Oh yeah that's right. Joined the popular group and quit being mine and Shea's friend.

I ignored his question and sat down. I hate having science in the morning. We have all sorts of stuff to do in science. It is always to early for that stuff.

I looked around and saw people filing in. Shortly after Mr. Diabolo came in saying, "Morning class."

"Good morning Mr. Diabolo,' we all chorused tired.

"Today we'll be doing a project."

That led to a lot of groans from the class including me.

"Wanna hear the best news?"

"What news is good coming from you?" Flash asked.

"Every. I will choose the partners."

That made the whole class groan. I hope I have a nice partner.

He called out names and when he got to me my heart skipped a beat. But when he said my partner, I felt like I could faint.

"Skylar Miller, and Ace Matthews."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.3K 48
Jade is in high school, she's considered as the badass of the school, ditching classes, being always late and more. But what if the football player a...
51.6M 1.6M 63
[#1 Teen Fiction | #1 in Romance] Bad boy Luke Dawson is stuck living with clumsy nobody Millie Ripley for the summer. When she ran over his most p...
296K 6K 53
She's the girl that I want to spend my life with. She's the one who's making me damn crazy. She's Darlene Michelle Miranda.
7K 212 31
Thirty-one random poetry of my unsaid thoughts and feelings. Some of this poetry came from my thoughts, and some was inspired by life experiences.