9// the horrible project partner

I woke up on Tuesday half tired. I stayed up all night wondering why Dustin quit being our friends for the popular guys.

I walked in the school with my shoulders slumping. My bag was half way off my shoulders.

I made it to my locker and I saw Shea wasn't there. That made my mood even more worse.

"You Ok?' I heard Dustin ask from beside me.

"Don't wanna talk to you!" I snapped.

After I was done with my locker stuff I walked to Mr. Diabolo's class.

"What did I do?" Dustin asked following me.

What did he do? Hmmm... let me think. Oh yeah that's right. Joined the popular group and quit being mine and Shea's friend.

I ignored his question and sat down. I hate having science in the morning. We have all sorts of stuff to do in science. It is always to early for that stuff.

I looked around and saw people filing in. Shortly after Mr. Diabolo came in saying, "Morning class."

"Good morning Mr. Diabolo,' we all chorused tired.

"Today we'll be doing a project."

That led to a lot of groans from the class including me.

"Wanna hear the best news?"

"What news is good coming from you?" Flash asked.

"Every. I will choose the partners."

That made the whole class groan. I hope I have a nice partner.

He called out names and when he got to me my heart skipped a beat. But when he said my partner, I felt like I could faint.

"Skylar Miller, and Ace Matthews."