I Think I Like The Bad Boy

By Your_Scorpio_Writer

Skylar Miller is a nerd and only has one friend. Shea Stevens. Skylar has a sister. Her sister is very popu... More

1// my new school year
2// the new friend
3// the stalker
4// my awkward neighbor
6// mean parents
7// pregnant mom;)
8// the two new students
9// the horrible project partner
10// the project
11//I think i like the bad boy
12// joining the basketball team
13// practice or project
14// its a...;)
15// "we're getting a divorce"
16// court
17// the truth
18// Do i really like the bad boy?
19//the epic apology
20// my new siblings
21// "will you go on a date with me"
22// the date
22// "will you be my girlfriend"
Authors Note

5// the new student

4.7K 166 3
By Your_Scorpio_Writer

When I walked in the school I saw Aaron at his locker which is next to mine. He had Karlee being so clingy.

I opened my locker and looked at them disgusted. Karlee looked at me and smiled. I quickly put my stuff in my locker then sprinted away.

I wasn't watching where I was going and I ran into a muscular body.

I looked up and saw a kid with black hair and light blue eyes that you could get lost into.

"S-sorry," I stuttered and walked away before he could say anything.

I walked in Mr. Diabolo's class and once again I found it shocking that I was the only person in here.

Then I saw the kid I ran into. Dang he is hot.

When everyone was in the class Mr. Diabolo said, "We have a new student. Ace, please stand up and tell us a little about you.

The kid I ran into stood up and began speaking, " Hi, I'm Ace Matthews. And I'm seventeen and I came from Hawaii." Then he sat back down.

He didn't look the least bit frightened like everyone usually is. I mean three years ago when I first moved here I was embarrassed to talk about myself.

Aaron began whispering to Ace. I saw Ace nod his head. That can only mean something bad when it comes down to Aaron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 25.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

364K 13.7K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
4M 85.6K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
137K 5.4K 48
Jade is in high school, she's considered as the badass of the school, ditching classes, being always late and more. But what if the football player a...