RunAway Wolf (BoyxBoy) {Book...

By Robokitt

(WARNING: There is Boyxboy action in this story. DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT!!) It's been three years since... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Epilogue

Chap 18

136K 4.1K 1.1K
By Robokitt

The woman in Kyle's dream-------->

~Levi~

“I’m going to have to get moving soon Levi, so I think it’s best for you come with me to Leon’s place.” Cyrus said the next morning. I hadn’t had the best night sleep with the horrible nightmares I had about Kyle.

“Leon?” I asked quietly rubbing my eyes as I sat up on the couch.

“Yeah, he’s the one who owns this district, remember? I was heading there before running into you.” Cyrus bent down to fix his boot laces. I shook my head.

“I can’t do that; if I go there I’ll endanger everyone with the hunters who are after me.” I retorted. Cyrus chuckled, standing straight up.

“I doubt that, it’s like a fortress over there so I can guarantee you’ll be safe” I frowned at his retreading back as he turned into the room the woman was in. I glanced over at Kyle who was still in the same position with Lakota lying curled up beside him like yesterday. Walking over to him I reached out and touched his forehead for a fever but felt none.

“Please don’t sleep forever” I told him silently and gathered up all our stuff when I head two sets of feet echoing on the wood floor. One was the familiar thumping sound of Cyrus’s steel toed boots but the other was the more daintier and feminine sound of heels clicking on the wood and I felt a shiver run down my spine. I instinctually shot to my feet and tuned to face the two coming into the room.

I frowned narrowed eyed at the woman with the fiery red hair, silently scrutinizing her deadliness. I didn’t see how this slip of a woman could be so dangerous but Cyrus had her blindfolded like earlier, her hands chained together tightly secured to her waist. My eyes drifted down towards her body and I wasn’t going to lie, she had one sexy figure in that tight leather bodysuit. Shaking my head I averted my gaze from her.

Whoa, here my mate was lying unconscious and I was checking out some chick. Cyrus caught my look and smirked with a knowing look.

“I told you” was all he said before walking out the front door tugging roughly on the woman’s chains like a dog on a leash.

I put the backpack on Kyle’s back before picking him up on my back again and followed slowly behind Cyrus.

I really hope this place was safe like he said it was.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

~Kyle~

Excruciating pain jerked my body, she ran her finger down the side of my neck and I felt like my whole body would burst into flames.

“Your one delicious wolf, pet” she purred in my ear causing a shivers to wrack my body in terror. I tried to pull away when she began to nuzzle my neck affectingly.

“I could feed of you forever.”  Suddenly her hand was wrapped around my neck tightly and I screamed at the fiery touch of her hand.

“Say it pet” she whispered in my ear. It seemed like no matter what she did to me her voice was always husky and seductive. “Tell your Mistress you’ve had enough.” I clenched my teeth tightly till they felt like cracking and glared into her clear stunning green eyes. My body seizing in pain from her touch but I didn’t back down from the challenge I gave her with my eyes. I managed a strained smirk before spitting in her face.

“You’ll never dominate me bitch” I hissed out. I watched as she rolled her tongue along her top teeth as a smiled slipped on her mouth before she chuckled darkly taking her hand from my neck and I sighed in relief. I watched her wiping the spit from her eyes with a graceful swipe. Suddenly they snapped open and they blazed a darker green and I knew I f*cked up.

“So stubborn” She purred, her plumb lips drifting up in a sinful smirk. If she wasn’t the one causing me so much pain I would have thought she was beyond sexy but I just grimaced in disgust at her.

In a blink her hand was wrapped back around my neck again and the last think I remember was my eyes rolling in the back of my head before the familiar and reassuring blackness took me.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

~Levi~

Kyle’s body jerked against me so I stopped dead in my tracks hoping he was waking up but when I didn’t feel him move anymore after that so I sighed and continued behind Cyrus.

“How long till we get there?” I asked suddenly starving. I remembered I hadn’t had anything for a two or three days.

Cyrus glanced back at me,

“We’ll from the pace we’re going I would say in a few hours maybe more.” he told me turning forward again. I closed my eyes as my stomach tightened in hunger.

As we trudged through the forest I adjusted Kyle’s weight comfortably on my back when I felt something cold touch my nose. Snapping my gaze up, I spotted white specks falling from the graying sky. When the white specks began falling harder I understood what was happening.

It was snowing.

Ugh, I would be all for snow in any other situation but not this particular one.

 An hour later we took a stop to rest for food and water. I set Kyle up against a tree and sat next to him resting my aching feet from carrying him so long, I was defiantly out of shape. I glanced up as Cyrus pushed Nadia down on a log. Her leather creaked as she moved in a more comfortable position. She was still blindfolded so I just stared at her rather rudely but curiously.

Lakota came to lay by my side his eyes still focused on the woman. I frowned down at him for a moment wondering if he could sense the danger in the woman to make him instantly hate her from the get go. Cyrus put a wrapped sandwich in my face suddenly.

“Here” I took it grateful since I hadn’t had anything to eat in so long. I tore the crust off and threw the scraps to the pup who gobbled them up like a vacuum. The snow was still falling softly but it was starting to seep into my bones. My gaze was once again drawn up towards the woman.

I needed to distract myself for a while so I decided to step into uncharted territory with the being I never knew existed.

“So, Nadia tell me, what makes you so evil?” I asked. Cyrus looked behind his shoulder at me with an amused frown and I shrugged meeting his gaze.

I seen the smirk lift on her lips.

“I see Cyrus has told you about me” her voice was like a permanent purr that did things to my body I felt disgust by.

“Yeah and I’m having trouble understanding how the hell you can live your life style. What you do to people is disgusting and horrible.” I kept getting visions of the dream I had of Kyle as he was whipped and tortured by the woman in black leather, similar to Nadia’s.

“Well like any other species really, we just go with our instincts.” She shrugged and I growled.

“Were you this sick as a child?” my growl caused Lakota to as well and I placed my hand on his head as I tried to stop the images of Kyle, it’s not like he really went through what is saw; I have an over active imagination, yeah that’s it.

She smiled, her white teeth gleaming with the snow around us; it was almost blinding.

“And if I was, what are you going to do about it mutt” she said the last in a taunting whisper.

I rose a brow at her,

“Well it’s not really me you got to worry about, is it?” I said offhandedly.  “Just tell me, do you even own a soul.” her smirk left then.

“I had the privilege to lose it many years ago.” Her voice was void of emotion and I knew I hit a nerve.

“And how’s that?”

“You’re just full of questions today aren’t you, mutt. Why don’t you quit digging into things you have no business being in.”  Was that anger?

“Why do you play like you fell nothing?” Ignoring her demands for me to stop.

“Why are you so annoying?” she snapped then. Cyrus suddenly laughed aloud.

“Oh, Nadia is he getting under your skin? I thought you were more lifeless than that, getting all ruffled from a few innocent questions.” He taunted.

“Well I’m not in the best of moods today Cyrus” her voice was sickly sweet.

“Can’t you just stop?” I asked interrupting their bickering. “I mean it can’t be hard to change your life around.”

“Aren’t you a bucket of freaking sunshine” she purred. “You think it’s easy being what I am? You know nothing about my kind and don’t presume to think giving up my culture is easy.” I bit my bottom lip at the sinister vibe I was picking up from her. I didn’t have to say anything as she continued.

“From birth were trained in the ‘Art of Torture’ you can say. And to do that we are put through training of our own.” I watched her with wide eyes as she confessed to me parts of her past or I should say her whole races past.

“So no matter what you do to me it can never hold a candle to what I’ve already lived though. So do your worst, I’m prepared for your petty little death sentence, but know I’m just one of many, wolf.” This was aimed at her capturer as she said it with a menacing smile. I shifted my eyes towards Cyrus who was staring at Nadia with a thoughtful gaze. It was quiet after that, so we all were left with our thought.

To think, since birth you were trained and torture to be a soulless monster who took pleasure in other peoples misery. Thinking of people as pets to use as you see fit, what a way to live.

******

We were on the move again towards this Leon's place; no one had said another word after Nadia’s speech. There was nothing to say. As we walked I was shaking a little from the cold but I was more worried about Kyle whose body was taking the force of the blizzard while his body blanketed me with warmth. I wanted to stop and cover him with the blanket in the bag on his back but Cyrus was walking at a pace I had to keep an eye on or I would lose him in the storm of white surrounding us. I just prayed that our wolves do its best to keep us warm enough till we got to where we are going.

A half an hour later Cyrus stopped suddenly causing the woman to bump into him.

“What the hell” she hisses.

“Shut up” he growled at her, his eyes peeled out in front of him and his body tensing. I followed suit, tensing with readiness for whatever it was and scanning the area but I saw nothing. Calling my wolf to the surface I let him enhance my senses, thats when I heard the very faint crunch of snow under boots. I was about to turn towards Cyrus when the attack came.

A group of black clothed bodies jumped out at us and I gasped, falling backwards with Kyle.

Hunters!

So they had been on my trail this whole time. Who trained these bastards, ninjas!?

From the quick scan, I saw about seven hunters, all heading our way. It all happened in a split second but all the anger and range I felt from when Kyle was shot with their wicked weapons and my pledge for vengeances came back and my wolf howled viciously in frenzy for blood and I was with him.

My body filled with heat as tingles spread throughout my body. The change took me and in seconds I was on all fours and charging into the body of hunters.

I jumped up and took a hunters neck between my jaws, ripping cleanly. Sprays of blood splattered on my coat as I jumped from one to the other. Shots were fired as my teeth sunk into another hunters throat but wasn’t aimed at me or it missed. I glanced up from the dead filth beneath me to stare in shock as Cyrus unlocking Nadia’s binds. She tore the blindfold off and her dark eyes light up with a malicious giddiness. Slowly she walked in the battle sliding her black leather glove sensually off her hands and charged at two hunters at the same time. Her hands outstretched as she closed the distance between the ones charging her way.

I watched as her hands came in contact with their exposed throats and both their bodies seized up stiffly and the ear splitting scream leaving their mouths set my ears on fire. She lifted them both in the air and slammed them down to the now white blanketed ground, hard.

The hunter’s eyes were starting to roll back in the heads when she let go and they gasped for air.

I was so awe struck with what she had just done that I forgot about the rest of the hunters and was just in time to turn around to see him lift his gun at me and shoot. I dodged the bullet by a hair, though I still felt the sting of silver scraping my skin, and rammed into him causing him to lose his balance and the gun as I landed on top of him. I went for his throat but he was faster than I expected and he grabbed me around the neck. Whimpering I twisted with a fury to get away from him but he had some death grip. Snapping my teeth in desperation I fought hard, clawing at every chance I got but that didn’t stop the sharp sting in my side. I cried out, whining loudly.

Twisting around I finally bit the man in the face causing him to yell and loose his grip on me jerking away quickly. Roaring in anger the man hopped to his feet and ran at me with the bloodied silver blade in his hands he’s just used, I bared my canines at him as he ran at me but inches before he reached me the man stopped suddenly and grasped his head quickly screaming. He fell to his knees, his face scrunched up in utter pain and I frowned. I glanced around to see Cyrus standing a few feet away from us, his fierce stare focused completely on the hunter withering at my paws. Staring from the man to Cyrus I then realized he was doing it.

Slowly Cyrus strolled up to the screaming man and knelt down beside him. His face was void of all emotions giving him a sinister look.

‘How the hell was he doing this?’ I thought silently.

“You f*cked with the wrong group” Cyrus growled at him menacingly.

“Please, please stop! Oh god!” the hunter wailed in pain. I tilted my head in confusion as I looked around to see a pile of bodies lying around. Almost all of them had blood coming from their ears and eyes wide with terror.

Dead, all of them.

Cautiously I backed away from him as he continued to torture the hunter who screamed and begged for mercy and I growled at his outrageous pleas.

‘Why would we after what you’ve put Kyle through’ I snarled in my head knowing he heard nothing. Even as I continued to back away I eyed Cyrus and Nadia, who was still tormenting the two from before with her hands. Their bodies grew stiff with every touch.

Quickly I rushed over towards Kyle, Lakota was close his muzzle stained in red. Once I was beside my mate I began whining and pushing his face with my nose.

‘Kyle, you got to get up now’ I begged him hopping to the Spirits he heard me but I got no response. Glancing back at the two I made an attempt to lift Kyle’s body on my back using my head when I heard Lakota give a sharp bark before I turned to see a hidden black figure behind a tree aiming a gun at me. it was too late to move as he fired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 375 24
After a traffic accident more than six months ago, Josh's life was starting to finally get back on track, despite losing some of his memories. He got...
6.4K 256 24
" Levi, don't do this... please!" " Sorry, but your cries for mercy only stir me up even more." Levi Ackerman is a sociopath and a murderer, when he...
32.5K 1.9K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...
3K 20 48
A werewolf BxB story. (Trigger Warning: Rape, abuse and others) (Book 1) Nathan Skye was not accepted as a pack member. After the various hell that...