Raindrops | GirlXGirl

By reversereverie

[GirlXGirl]- English True or False? Can you prove the ugly rumors wrong if it's actually true? Arisa Gail Va... More

Raindrops
Zero Prologue
» First Kiss
» Second Glance
» Third Butterfly
» Fourth Lie
» Fifth Night
» Sixth Emergency
» Seventh List
» Eighth Spill
» Ninth Escape
» Tenth Scar
» Eleventh First
» Twelfth Trouble
» Thirteenth Truth
» Fourteenth Sweet
» Fifteenth Bond
» Sixteenth Cake
» Seventeenth Chase
» Eighteenth Nothing
» Nineteenth Misbehavior
» Twentieth Mask
» Twenty-First Punishment
» Twenty-Second Differences
» Twenty-Third Secret
» Twenty-Fourth Hold
» Twenty-Fifth Argument
» Twenty-Sixth Wings
» Twenty-Seventh Disturbance
» Twenty-Eighth Insecurity
» Twenty-Ninth Ex-Issues
» Thirty-First Burn
» Thirty-Second Time
» Thirty-Third Guilt
» Thirty-Fourth Tease
» Thirty-Fifth Farewell
» Thirty-Sixth Isolation
» Thirty-Seventh Fear
» Thirty-Eighth Repression
» Thirty-Ninth Feelings
» Forty Demeanors
» Forty-First Need
» Forty-Second Choice
Forty-Third Tears
Last Epilogue
QUESTIONS AND LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE:

» Thirtieth Recoil

34.7K 1K 73
By reversereverie

{'If you are going through hell, keep going.'}

Several weeks had passed yet curious eyes couldn't move on to the fact that Quinn and I were together. I've been chased and I've been pushed inside a closed space. Almost a disgusting mouth landed on my lips just because of the sudden news of my relationship with Quinn spread out. 

The entire week dragged like I'd been running from monsters and searching for my safe haven. Now that the peasants of my kingdom or should I say the entire school knew that my senior and last doll was Quinn, I was haunted by the people I cheated with, assuming that they could taste my sin again with their hungry lips.

And all those boys who kneeled around my feet were aggravated because I shattered their dream of having the sweetest face that they'd ever seen. Some of the girls were pretty sickened but who cares? 

I was the most desirable girl here until my girlfriend arrived and they could do nothing about it. It was a fact and I swore that I wouldn't mess this up.

I'd been busy with cheerleading and as a student council president, my Dad wanted me to fully organize the upcoming event for our school.

Next week was going to be the freshman week. We had this traditional event in which after we let the new students be comfortable in our school within two months, we were going to hold an event for a whole week as a means of celebration.

And this event was going to be organized by the student council. The first day would present a welcome show from each club or organization. Of course, the teachers and school admin would also prepare for their staging—whatever they could come up with. 

The second day would be the AnimaLove Day as per Tiana's request. She wasn't a member of the student council but she made sure that I would add it to my list of ideas. All the students should be wearing animal hats on their heads and the freshman students would have the opportunity to introduce their pets on the stage. Of course, there were going to be judges and prizes. And Tiana also assured she was one of the judges, of course. 

The third day and fourth day would be the Carnival Fun Booth which was the best and all the income would go to our chosen pet charity. We had it all ready but the thing I was worried about was the fifth day, which was going to be the Date Auction.

I'd been staring at my girlfriend's name on the paper the entire time. You see, she was one of the candidates voted by the majority of freshmen. I was upset because someone I don't know might win over her and would be the first one who could have a date with her all day. Our date was delayed because I was so busy at this event so I was dreadfully whining about it all day.

My moment of dilemma shattered when I heard my best friend giggled. "What did you expect, A? Everybody would want a date with her including the new students."

"Can I join this auction?" I asked, dumbfounded. I would spend thousands of money on my girlfriend.

"Of course not," Bailey answered boringly. "This event is only for the freshman."

"Who suggested this auction?"

"Me," Bailey responded again as she wore a poker face but in truth, I knew she was smirking within herself.

"And you knew that this is going to happen?"

"Oh, don't be like that, A," she said, batting her eyelashes innocently at me that earned a snort from Hilary. "I was just suggesting an idea as a council member. I don't know that this will happen. Believe me."

"But I just can't believe that Quinn won over you," Tiana chimed in.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course. My Quinn would win over me. She's beautiful but that beauty is not something that I can share with somebody who just wants this opportunity."

"It's your girlfriend's fault. Why did she just suddenly kiss you in the middle of the people who secretly wants her?" Hilary asked.

"I don't know but I'm happy about it."

"Happy?" Bailey scoffed. "You've been haunted by your hookers. Is that what you are happy about?"

"Of course not!" I argued, glaring at her fiercely. It was the truth. I was not happy about the lurking hookers but because all the students knew that we were together. I wanted to show her off as my girlfriend, of course. Not only because she was beautiful but also we were meant to be together after all the chasing and stalking she had done. And all the tease and the embarrassing moments I'd been through.

Staring and smiling dreamily, soft lips suddenly landed on my cheek so I tilted my head to see the girl I was always thinking about.

"Hey!" she greeted with a pair of dimples on her cheeks.

"Hey." I smiled, moving aside, and pulled her to sit beside me. Khloe was behind her who was just smiling awkwardly and then sat beside Tiana.

"So I just found out that I won with this Date Auction that everybody is talking about."

"Yes! Congratulations, bunny!" Tiana said cheerfully while clapping her hands.

"So what's the deal?" Quinn asked, staring in each one of us.

I raised my brow at her. "Deal? Quinn! It's a date auction."

"Yes," she shrugged. "And I'm gonna participate because I heard I can have a free lunch for a month and extra points in all the subjects."

"Yeah. You heard right," Bailey confirmed with a slight nod.

"But what about our date?" I whined, looking at her pleadingly. "I should be the first one that will go out with you. Actually, there is no one that can have this date with you because you're my girlfriend."

Quinn giggled and stared at me. "It's just one day and I'm sure we can do something about it. I don't want to miss these, okay?"

"What's the big deal, Sistah?" Khloe chimed in after she ate all the pizza I wasn't able to touch because of worrying. "You don't need this free lunch because you're filthy rich and I believe you're getting g—Ouch!"

Quinn gave her a glare before she pouted at me. "I really want that extra points."

"So mature," Khloe complained before she stared at Hilary. "What about Alec?"

Hilary arched her brow at her in confusion. "What about Alec?"

As we all shook our heads, Tiana laughed and almost spilled out her juice from her mouth.

"Ry, Alec also won the Date Auction," Bailey revealed to her and my best friend hanged her mouth open.

"No way!!!"

I rolled my eyes. I guess I'm not alone with this.

......

The event week had come and all the students were excited especially the new one. The stage at our auditorium was already set up and the students were eagerly sitting for all the performances to come from each year. I was in the projection room with my Dad, a few of the faculties, and some students who volunteered to help with the production. Sitting on the rolling chair, I checked my phone for the time and wondering why Quinn hadn't arrived here yet. I tapped my fingernails on the table before I slid backward to stand.

I went out for the hallway and called her phone to check where she was. Quinn answered the phone in the first ring as I continued to walk out to the hallway, annoyed at how chaotic my path was.

"Risa?" she said, a little bit anxious which was unusual for her.

"Where are you, angel?" I asked, stopping to the side and leaned against the wall.

"I'm still in the parking lot with Khloe," she answered. "Don't worry, I'll be there in a minute."

I nodded and she just instantly hung up. I just stared at my own phone, confuse. Turning around, I immediately halted as I saw Quinn came from the girl's bathroom with a scowl expression in her face.

I thought she's still in the parking lot with Khloe. I immediately hid beside the trophies cabinet and I didn't have a clue why I was hiding from her. And I couldn't believe my eyes when Olivia followed behind her with a smirk on her face. I hid back further as she walked away from Quinn in my direction. As she passed without noticing my presence, I wondered why were they together. Did they talk about something or it was just a coincidence? Why Quinn lied to me?

I went back to the projection room and saw Quinn was sitting on the chair alone, tilting her head to look at me. She smiled sweetly, a different expression she had a while ago. Sitting beside her, she immediately held my hand and I looked at her blankly. Why did she lie to me?

"Where were you?" she asked, resting her head on my shoulder.

I frowned and responded, "I was in the bathroom."

She drew her eyes together. "You were not. I was in the bathroom."

"And?" I prompted, feeling half relief that she was now telling the truth. "You said you were still in the parking lot with Khloe."

"I was." She smiled nervously. "But I was in the bathroom when I answered your call."

"And why did you lie to me?"

She pulled away a little and rolled her eyes. "C'mon, it's just a minor issue."

"You know it's not."

She sighed and kissed my hand, sending hundreds of friction within me. "Okay, sorry. I was in the bathroom and before you called, Olivia came in. She hates me...NO! She loathes me and told me that I'm no different from your dolls. She really frustrates me when you called so I just blurted out that I was in the parking lot with Khloe. "

"I'm sorry," I said apologetically.

Quinn shook her head and smiled solemnly at me. "It's okay. I know that this is going to happen."

"Did she hurt you?" I asked, leaning forward to caress her cheek.

"No. She was just hollering at me the whole time."

"Do you believe in her?" I questioned and she just shrugged.

"No, of course not. Don't worry about her. She can't do anything to me," she said before bending forward to give me a peck on my lips. "And don't think too much about the date auction."

I groaned as she reminded me about that stupid event. "I can't help it. I want to date you first. I want to go out with you as my girlfriend and my dreams all shattered because of that stupid auction."

"We can have a date before someone could," she suggested, getting closer, pressing her forehead to mine. The little breath she was exhaling was greatly intoxicating my being.

I pulled her wrists and locked her arms around my waist. "And when is this, Angel?"

"Friday night?"

I hummed then giggled. "Friday it is."

She grinned happily and kissed me hard. A low moan escaped from my mouth and as she pulled away, I uttered something I didn't expect.

Quinn backed away, her mouth dropped open as she stared at me in shock. Of course, I was also shocked at what I just blurted out.

She was about to speak when suddenly the door opened revealing my Dad and announced that all were ready. Quinn and I stared at each other before awkwardly looked away. But I noticed she was still holding my hand so I thought that must be a good sign and didn't suck it up.

Did I just tell her that I love her? I blushed and thought carefully.  Oh shit. What was her response?

I love her. I love her. I love her. I chanted inside my mind and gave my girlfriend a glance. I am in love with her.

......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 80.7K 40
~ COMPLETED ~ Started: June 10, 2021 Ended: July 24, 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2021 **** UNEDITED ****
923K 56.6K 93
Hello Duology, Book #1 || Just when I thought I got over from the ghost of the past, another person started haunting me.
834K 34.4K 45
Ella Claire Fuentes is one of the most popular girls in their University. Nbsb since wala pa syang time for love. She just wants to enjoy her life. K...
125K 5.3K 11
STAND-ALONE SHORT STORY Will you ever love someone that is way out of your league, someone that is ugly, someone that doesn't fit on the high expecta...