Help! trapped in my own worst...

By _Dark_Wolf_

More

Help! trapped in my own worst nightmare(ch.2)
Help! Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!(ch.3)
Help! Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!(ch.4)
Help! Trapped in my own worst nightmare!! (HALF OF ch.5)
Help! Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!(End of ch. 5)
Help! Trapped in my own worst nightmare!! (ch. 6)
Help!Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!! (Ch. 7)
Help!Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!!(ch. 8)
Help! Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!!(Ch.9)
Help!Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!!(ch. 10)
Help!Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!!(ch. 11)
Help!Trapped in my own worst nightmare (ch.12
Help! Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!! (ch. 13)
14.Help!Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!!
15. Help! Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!!
16.Help! Trapped in my own worst nightmare
Help! trapped in my own worst nightmare!!
17. Help! Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!

Help!Trapped in my own worst nightmare!!!(pt.2 ch.6)

202 3 1
By _Dark_Wolf_

sorry haven't had time to upload, happy late new years!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap:PT. 1 of 2 :"Nothing." said a voice i'd never heard before. but yet i felt like i knew him somehow. i cocked my head. how would i know him??!!

"Why are you here? Who are you?" I said icyly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pt 2

"Jace to set you two free."he whispered the last part to us so quietly that i had to lean in. I felt Caden's hand grasp mine and held tight. He knew i was scared and he was trying to comfort me. like a brother. that just made me more confused.

"yeah." I said sarcasticly. whatever. he probably just wants to have me like all the other guys. great.(note sarcasm) "Just don't hurt Caden." I said quetly. Caden wrapped his arm around my shoulders as much as the restraints would allow. i leaned into him.

"I wouldn't think of hurting you, nor him." he said. slight questioning in his voice. i was not about to tell him how many times the 'guards' raped me. i couldn't trust anyone but me and Caden. thats it. i vowed to myself i wouldn't. the last time i did look where it ended me up.

i sighed. i felt someone tugging on my restraints. I growled menacingly.

"What!? You wanna stay locked up to the wall??"

"Better than fighting and getting hurt." I argued.

"Sure, sure." came his reply. that ticked me off more that anything and i switched immidiatly to my wolf form. He was not going to talk to me like that and he sure as heck wasn't going to hurt us.

"Leigh." Caden whispered in a warning voice.I jumped. he hadn't talked in a while.i looked at him surprised. then i looked at the guy. he looked like someone i knew. but who??!!

The guy breathed my name as if he couldn't believe it. i snarled and snapped at him.he just laughed and scooped me up(in my wolf form) and hugged me like i was a teddy bear to a little kid.

"I'm your brother." He said smiling as bright as day. i knew i had known the name somewhere. i quickly changed back to human form. Jace! my brother. i cried in joy and hugged him harder than ever.

"I thought you were dead." I whispered into his chest. he was two times the size of me and a million times stronger. his smile died a little. "What?"

"The rest of our family...." He choked a little. remembering the horrifing death of them."they're gone." he whispered. i tried to comfort him but did really little. i could feel tears streaming down our faces. i couldn't talk. my throat felt like i was suffocating. i felt a warm hand on my soulder. Caden's.

"I'm sorry." He whispered probably to both of us. he had been listing and very quiet the whole time. i went from hugging Jace to him in seconds. he just picked me up bridal style and said,"Shouldn't we get out of here?" he looked at Jace a second i figured that Jace had motioned towards the door as Caden started walking.

"Wait." I told Caden. he gave me a look that said we don't have time. i looked at him with sad eyes."Please." he nodded quickly putting me down. i ran and hugged Jace one last time."I love you." I whispered in his ear, knowing this would be the last time i ever saw him. tears started falling again. i didn't notice they had stopped.

"You too." He whispered back and handed me to Caden. Jace smiled and i did too. i wanted him to remember me like that. just as i would remember him.My head fell lightly against Caden's shoulder as he walked us towards the door and fell asleep smiling in a very long time. i felt a light hand on my cheek before i fell into a peaceful slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 9.9K 26
when sasha a very powerful werewolf who has had her heartbroken and lost her pack comes across a new pack and her possible mate who need her help wil...
1.9M 37.1K 35
There once was a girl name Autumn Leaf Falls. She talked to her dead brother in windows and had a werewolf boyfriend. She was cursed by an evil vampi...