His Unmarked Territory

By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Read the description or watch the trailer :P -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUt8A-N_Ls Skylar is a orp... More

01 - 'All a werewolf needs'
02 - 'Not so perfect stranger'
03 - 'June and bad chat up lines'
04 - 'Mr Smooth'
5.1 - 'My so-called mate'
5.2 - 'Head over heels and falling... On ice?'
6.1 - 'The un-known visitor'
6.2 - 'The Game'
07 - 'Somewhere in Vegas in bed with a blonde'
08 - 'Alpha, Aggression and Agony'
09 - 'Unwanted confessions'
10 - 'Vicky'
11 - 'Everything's a Game'
12 - 'Greetings little brother'
13 - 'Stupid, Sexy Laugh!'
14 - 'The Lakeland Estate'
15 - 'Gotcha'
16 - 'Moving in- if only for a while'
17 - 'An Awkward Meal'
18 - 'To Lie the Truth'
19 - 'Battle of The Brothers'
20 - 'Under the Dickhead Exterior'
21.1 - 'Messing with the wrong guy's mate'
21.2 - 'Don't Let Me Fall'
22 - 'Love is Love'
23 - 'Shield Me'
24 - 'What. A. Day.'
25 - 'Evie'
26 - 'Bitch Fights and Asking Outs'
27 - 'An Unexpected Kiss'
28 - 'Just Jump'
29 - 'Run With Me'
30.1 - 'Dad?'
30.2 - 'Backup Plan'
31 - 'Morning Angel, Evening Hell'
32 - 'Nothing Left but A Post-it Note'
33 - 'Welcome Home Sweetheart'
34.1 - 'Too Little Too Late'
34.2 - 'Let the Games Begin!'
35 - 'The Swap'
36.1 - 'As The Minutes Tick By'
36.2 - 'Game Over'
37 - 'Welcome to my Hell Game - Pick a Card'
38 - 'So The Lion Fell.... 'Shut up'
40 - 'Epilogue'
Update - 2018

39 - 'Why Wait?'

419K 6.9K 1.1K
By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Chapter – 38

Sky's POV

By the time we had made it back to the castle's grounds, Klaus and I were soaked, and I was freezing. I had refused to get off his back as he swam across the river, but even his body heat couldn't stop the shivers from raking through my spine.

The field out back was filled with about eighty or so wolves, all where on opposites sides. On one side- was my old pack, with the Beta taking fore-front of the little formation they had made. Opposite him with a face like thunder was a furious looking Wesley. His hands were balled up in fists by his sides; Ethan and Quinn took his flank, where the rest of our pack stood behind them.

I slipped off Klaus's back as I saw Evie enter the 'no-mans-land' Wesley's eyes immediately were trained on her. He looked at her warningly, and I could see just from his expression that he didn't like her in the middle, yet after Evie did a once over on his body and realized he was alright, she stood her ground in-between the two parties.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Klaus as we made our way down the middle ourselves.

***Wesley killed James, and someone isn't happy with the outcome*** Ethan answered for me, but this didn't stop Klaus from taking authority over the situation and asking both parties what their problem was.

"He has no right to take over the pack!" The beta growled furiously, causing me to frown confused.

"I killed your alpha. You know that means I can rightfully take over the alpha position" Wesley growled back.

"You have no right, you're not even from here! You're a foreigner!" The beta growled.

"Don't bring that sh*t into this, who cares if I'm not from around here, my mate is. I'm an alpha, and right now you're an unmarked territory." Wesley stepped forward, his height working to his advantage as he loomed over the beta's form. He wasn't that much taller - nothing more than an inch or two, but the aura he gave off made the Beta back down slightly, muttering a series of cusses under his breath.

Evie stepped forward and began to give her input.

"Wesley has every right to take over the running of the pack. You know that whoever kills an alpha has the rightful place to take over that position, who-ever it is. Wesley has Alpha blood running through his veins. As much as you don't like it, Wesley's from a strong bloodline," Evie gave a quick glance at Klaus as she tried to reason with the beta. "We all know this pack needs a strong alpha."

"You don't think I can do the job, fucking b*itch, you're supposed to back your pack - not this prick!" I think the Beta realized his mistake as soon as it escaped his mouth.

In an instant Wesley lunged towards him, closing the distance between the two of them; his hand grabbing hold of the Beta's throat warningly.

"I. Am. Your. Alpha. Rule number one; You shall not speak like that about my mate, nor will you speak like that about any woman in your pack. You and others in your pack have been brought up with something I don't agree with, and as your alpha, I will not allow it in my pack. The way you treat, speak or order your women is going to change. You will treat them with the up-most respect. Which means you don't speak my Evie like that. – Now I order you to apologize" The fury in Wesley's eyes was intimidating, to say the least, and you couldn't miss the alpha leaking into his demand.

The Beta's eyes turned to slits as he tried with all his might to deny Wes's orders, but I watched in amazement as he opened his mouth and actually mumbled an apology to Evie. I was shocked, the beta was submitting to him, and it made me smile.

"Now I'm your alpha, but you need to accept me," Wesley released his grip on his neck but didn't back away.

"We accept you" One member called out, and I could see the agreement in the pack's eyes. As much as I knew the beta wanted to take over the running of the pack himself, it was easy to see that he wouldn't be a suitable candidate. He was too much like James, - of course not as bad, but his influence on the pack wouldn't give it the much-needed change in tactics it needed to become stronger.

I continued to watch as Wesley's eyes quickly swept over the pack's faces behind the beta. I knew he could see the acceptance in their eyes, yet professionally he looked back at the beta, wanting his response.

"I..." The beta began and then growled, It was easy to tell that he wasn't the submissive type, he was fighting Wesley's authority. Wesley seemed to realize why he was struggling, with a sigh Wesley shook his head in realization.

"I'm not going to rid you of your status, I will only work with you to make you a stronger wolf," He told him reassuringly, and for one who was just about to strangle him to death a few seconds ago, it was very admirable. It really brought it home to me that he was a lot stronger than I'd ever given him credit for. I'd never seen him let his alpha shine through as much as he did now. – Looking at him now I could see crystal clear that he was Klaus's brother.... It was kinda sexy...

Oh shit.

My eyes snapped wide as Wesley threw me a bemused glance – Evie gave me a protective 'he's mine' look and Klaus, well I didn't want to look at Klaus, but I did anyway, he growled and gave me a warning look.

***Not as sexy as you*** I thought as I rolled my eyes and gave his hand a squeeze, as he still held my own protectively.

I turned back to the confrontation with Wesley and the beta when Klaus realized something.

***You think I'm sexy?*** I threw him an amused glance, refusing to answer him. Shouldn't he know that by now? I mean all he needed to do was look at himself in the mirror to see that he was undoubtedly the sexiest man alive. Immediately images of him naked and in front of a mirror filled my mind, and I couldn't help but imagine him covered in.... chocolate, and letting my tongue lick it off his toned abs....

I barely noticed him stiffen beside me until he let out an un-amused growl at me. I looked at him innocently. What did I do?

***Not the time Angel*** His thoughts where rough and strained causing me to laugh out loud in realization, My eyes trailed down to his crotch which he'd slightly turned into me and pulled me in front of him, to prevent others from seeing his growing – 'problem.'

I contained the laughter which was threatening to give us away, by turning my attention back to the couple's confrontation. Wesley was still looking at the beta expectantly.

"Fine, I... I accept you but don't think I'm going to bow down to your every command," He muttered something irrelevant under his breath, and Wesley simply rolled his eyes in response before addressing the pack in true alpha style.

"First thing on the agenda..." He mused grinning as he looked over the pack. "There a BBQ around here?"

-

Evie's POV

I stepped out onto the patio, after cleaning up in the shower. The party was now in full swing, and you couldn't miss the immense atmosphere. It reflected through the eyes of everyone here. The yard was filled with relief from both packs- both happy to see James behind us. Our pack needn't worry about him anymore; Klaus's pack didn't have to fight us, and we didn't have to fight back.

I looked across the field to see the beginnings of a football match emerging; one team where the beta and a few members of our pack, and on the other side there was Klaus's beta and a few members of their pack.

"Come on boys lets teach these American's how to play a proper game of football." The beta grinned, and Klaus's Beta rolled his eyes (I was yet to find out his name.)

"Boys, that's the English word for soccer" He laughed to his team, and they all nodded in realization.

"And we'll still kick your ass." A blonde one from their team laughed, and then kissed their beta on the cheek, before sending a wink at our beta. I smiled as our team seemed fazed entirely by the idea of the two of them being gay.

"Good luck boys, wouldn't want you beaten by fairy's do we now?" Their beta laughed teasingly, but the atmosphere remained light as they kicked off.

My eyes then landed on a Klaus and Sky. His arms were wrapped around her protectively. I felt as if I was nosing into a personal moment as he reached up and ran his hand across her jaw. Saying something I couldn't hear but by the blush on her cheeks, I would have guessed it was something mushy and romantic. Their reunion at the tree house ran through my mind, and I sighed slightly. Since the beta had accepted Wesley as alpha. He's been too busy talking about pack arrangements for about half an hour, he then told me he'd left something in the dungeon and that he would be back in a minute. This so-called minute soon turned into ten, then twenty. In the end, I got tired of waiting and irritated I stormed up the stairs until I got to my room, and showered.

It had now been about an hour, and as I looked around the yard, he was still nowhere to be found.

"One minute my ass" I mumbled to myself in annoyance. I missed him, and all I wanted to do Is be in his arms and let him kiss me like Klaus did to Sky...

"Meh, Klaus's reunion was way too cliché." He whispered in my ear, and I jumped slightly, as his arms wound around my waist and pulled me back into his chest.

"What?" I whispered slightly confused. How did he know what I was thinking....Oh yeah, he's my alpha now.

"Follow me" I mumbled as he gently touched his lips to my aching neck. I shivered slightly as an overwhelming sense of need spread across my body. – A need for him to mark me.

"Is that an order alpha?" I whispered with a smile, my previous annoyance now leaving me entirely.

"It sure Is babe" He chuckled, kissed my neck and then unwrapped his arms from my waist and started walking towards the surrounding trees.

I rolled my eyes but followed him all the same. For some reason I couldn't shake the impression that he was nervous, but why I had no idea.

He came to a stop just inside the confinement of the trees, turned around and pulled me into him, grabbing hold of my head and kissing me with so much passion that I struggled to keep my heart going at a workable speed. I opened my mouth immediately as soon as he nibbled at my bottom lip. I was kissing -fighting for dominance even though I knew he would win when he abruptly pulled away and turned away from me.

"I should do this a different way..." I muttered, and I looked at his back in confusion. "I mean my mom said I should wait but..."He looked back at me and frowned, he looked terrified.

"What's the matter?" I probed him, but he shook his head.

"F*ck it" He muttered to himself, and then I nearly choked as he bowed his head and... went down on one knee... Oh my god...oh my god... what's he doing...

"Evie, I know I've known you for..." He shook his head slightly, "Only a few days, but I love you and I... I'll be beside you forever. I'll give you anything you want or need, and I'll love you until I take my last breath. I've never been one to wait around. What's the point in waiting when I know right now that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up every morning with you in my arms. I want yours to be the last eyes I see before I sleep at night and the first thing I see when I wake up..." He looked away embarrassed before he looked back up to me, gulping before he started again. "I love you Evie and only you, I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you so Evelyn Jenson, we can get to know each other more later, but right now... Will you marry me?"

I didn't know what to say as he pulled out the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen in my life, but I stared at it for a mere second before looking back at Wesley. He looked so nervous as I stood there speechless. Had he really just asked me to marry him? That was ridiculous we'd only just met! I mean of course he was my mate, so it was inevitable that it was going to happen. I loved him – He obviously loved me... but marriage?

"Isn't that what marriage is about?" He whispered, and I gapped at him, he was listening into my thoughts? He got up and stood in front of me. His free hand taking hold of mine which I realized was now shaking slightly.

"Love" He whispered, with a slight smile. "A promise to the other, that we'd spend the rest of our lives together." He pressed his lips gently to my own. "Wanting to spend the rest of our lives together as one."

"B...but why so soon?" I managed to gasp out, still in shock.

"Why wait around for the inevitable? You're my mate, we're going to spend the rest of our lives with each other anyway, so why not get engaged?" He asked and then frowned upset. "Unless you don't feel the same way" He whispered dejectedly and turned away from me, but not before I saw the hurt in his eyes.

"I... I..., Of course, I feel the same way" I smiled lightly looking at my left hand, staring at my ring finger. There was a silence from both of us as I thought about what it would be like to wear his ring, to know that I belonged to him and he belonged to me.

"Yes," I whispered around a smile.

"What?" He asked me confused.

"You asked a question, the answer is yes" I grinned and threw my arms around his neck and kissed his lips, but he was frozen in my arms, a look of confusion in his eyes. I bit my lip and smiled.

"I'll marry you silly" I whispered in his ear, and I heard his out-take of breath, as his arms wrapped around my waist before his lips crashed to mine.

His lips were rough against mine as he gently pushed me backward until my back hit something hard, I broke off the kiss and looked up to see it was a tree. Turning back I noticed as he took hold of my left hand in both of his, before leaning back into me – placing his lips at my neck. I shivered slightly in anticipation, knowing what he was about to do.

"I love you" He murmured into my skin, and then as he slid the ring onto my ring finger his teeth bit into my neck – marking me as his. His unmarked territory.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 184 21
Josephine is sold for sex trade by her parents who never loved her and regretted having her as their daughter. Her parents main priority is money ,th...
130 1 16
Skylar is a girl with a past. She lost people close to her and is constantly in grief. Her surroundings are also ever-changing. However, she adapts a...
527 31 23
She made a mistake. She can't hide. If she regrets it she doesn't show it. She's a Queen. She ran once, now she can't run anymore. Everyone knows who...
8K 427 13
*book three* final installment. Melodi has been through a lot. Getting ditched by her friends, getting kidnapped. Finding out her kidnappers were we...