Pastel Sounds

Da Personal_Instability

Pastel Sound: Adj Used to describe something of perfection (ex: Rain on a window, high heels on pavement) Thi... Altro

Two - Pastels
Three - Letting Go
Four - Confessions Of A Sleeping Boy

One - How Jack Met Mark

94 1 98
Da Personal_Instability

Jack was stood, backed up against a wall, shaking violently. Jack had been mute since he was eight years old and had to be homeschooled of school for it. It wasn't like he couldn't talk, just that he refused to. Jack's life somewhat fell apart back then, his father had passed away from an undiscovered illness. That had caused Jack to become depressed and he almost never left the house after that, his mother though, had thought it'd be best to move him to America with all of his siblings. Jack only went to school there before he stopped talking, trying and being himself, just seeing pictures and videos of himself from before his dad died shocks him and everyone else that knows him. Jack was so happy back then...

"Not gonna speak up freak?" Snapped the much taller boy, Jack just stood staring up at him, his friends surrounding them, "Wow, you're a brave little shit now aren't you?"

"Why don't you talk loser? Are you scared? Hmm...?" One of the others chimed in, "Answer me!" The guy shouted, hitting Jack harshly. Tears sprung to Jack's eyes, he wouldn't talk, and he would not give into them.

"Yeah answer him! Can you not speak? Are you really that stupid?" Another hit, and another, and another.

"Hey! Assholes, leave him alone, what he even do to you?" A boy around his age scolded the guys that were huddled around him.

"Make me Fischbach, you may be the most popular kid in school but that won't that stop me from beating your ass." The guy growled, this is when Jack could see who had saved him, he was a gorgeous boy with semi long dark brown hair and eyes to match, and he was so good looking it made Jack want to kiss him.

"Yeah sure, just fuck off before we need to get an ambulance over here for your sorry ass." The boy with the brown eyes growled at them. The boys all glared at his as they stomped off, leaving Jack seated on the floor leaned against the wall, hugging his knees to his chest, "Hey, they're gone now... You alright?" Jack nodded in response.

"I'm Mark." The lad crouched down in front of Jack, "I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner... You're name's Sean... or you like to be called Jack right?" Jack looked up at him alarmed and nervous from all the questions being asked, "Hey, Jack... You don't have to say anything if you don't want... I know you don't talk much."

Jack looked at him so shocked by his words, nobody ever was so understanding of him. Mark stood from his positon on the floor and offered a hand to Sean, who took it hesitantly. He hated the way he was feeling about this boy, he had said he would never let anyone in again, he'd been broken too much already...

"Let me buy you a coffee, or something?" Mark smiled at him apologetically, "Well on second thought I think it'd be easier to order some hot chocolate, don't you think." He looked over at the silent chap. Another nod from Jack, only this time with Mark received a smile.

|-/

"So, you're homeschooled right?" Mark asked, watching Jack intently. Jack looked up from his hot chocolate into Mark's gorgeous eyes, bowed his head in agreement.

"Can you actually talk?" Mark asked, and more nodding from Jack, "Oh cool, did you stop talking because of the people from around here?" Jack looked down, shaking his head, remembering the day his dad had passed away.

"Oh... I'm sorry, did I bring back bad memories?" Jack kept his head down, not wanting to making Mark feel bad, "Sorry... Erm... I'll tell you a bit about myself if you want?" Jack glanced up, agreeing with Mark, wanting to know more about the cutie.

"Well, I'm Mark, as you know and I love to play video games, and I wish I could be homeschooled. I am really bad at math and I'm failing but oh well and erm... Do you mind if I get a bit more into personal stuff?" Mark rubbed at the back of his neck awkwardly, Jack was totally fine with it so he shook his head to let Mark know he could continue, "So, I moved here when I was younger, about five with my parents after they got a divorce, my parents decided to stay close so then my brother and I could go back and forth between their houses during the week and such and be able to go to school... My dad got a new girlfriend and they were together for a while. When I was around thirteen or fourteen my dad found out he had lung cancer and that he wasn't..." Mark stopped and turned, looking away from Jack, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks. Jack could tell that this upset Mark very much and so he reached over touching the other boy's arm gently, letting him know it was okay.

"My dad didn't make it... He died one morning when I was sixteen... His last words to me were I love you so much." Mark swallowed hard, "I'm now living with my mother and older brother, when he's not away at least, he's in collage now." Jack gave Mark an apologetic look, opening his mouth to speak but stopping himself quickly. Mark smiled at Jack who had so much that he wanted to tell Mark, like that his dad had died as well and that he loved gaming as well. He couldn't though, the last time he spoke to someone they just hurt him in the end.

"You have pretty eyes Jack, I've always wanted blue eyes... I hate mine." Mark sighed, "They're so ugly." Jack wanted to shout at Mark for what he said, Mark had the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen.

"Y-"Jack stopped, eyes wide at what he'd just done, Mark smiled at him.

"Go on, it's alright for you to talk to me... I'm not saying that you have to, you don't have to really if you don't want to." Jack sighed and gave him a sorry look, "Don't worry, it's okay... I understand."

Jack loved being with this pretty boy, he was so sweet and cared so much about if Jack was comfortable or not, nobody had ever been so considerate towards him. Mark reached over and placed a hand on top of Jack's, smiling at the boy.

"You should smile more Jack, it suits you." Mark looked deep into Jack's eyes, getting lost in them. Jack blushed and turned away, smiling happily, "So wanna come hang out at my place sometime?" Mark asked Jack hopefully. Jack looked back over at him nodding eagerly, taking his phone out of his pocket and handing it to Mark, who gripped it excitedly, putting his number into Sean's phone.

"Do you text or no communication hmm?" Mark smiled making Jack giggle and nod his head trying to say he does text, "God you're-... Funny." Mark stopped mid-sentence, trying not to make Jack feel awkward, though what he just said made him extremely confused, dying to know what he was originally going to say.

|-/

"What are you doing?" Mark laughed as they laid in his bed playing video games and Jack had just won, starting to do a funny dance. Jack burst into laughter along with Mark, he couldn't remember the last time he'd laughed in general, let alone this hard, "Oh my god, your laugh is the best Jack!" Mark smiled at the tiny boy beside him. Jack instantly began blushing hard at the compliment, he'd always hated them. Mark noticed the reddening of his friend's cheeks deciding to tease him about it.

"Am I making you flustered Jackaboy?" Mark nudged his side.

"F-"Jack went to speak but stopped.

"What was that I heard?" Mark smirked, "Was that going to be a rude comment? Huh?" Jack giggled, shaking his head slightly, though he was totally lying. Mark had the weirdest temptation to kiss Jack suddenly. He fought the urge to just grab Jack by the collar of his shirt and slam his lips to the silent boy's, finally getting some sort of use out of them, but he didn't.

|-/

Jack laid out across his bed, he felt so exhilarated, he was going to hang out with Mark that night and go to a party at one of Mark's friend's places. He grabbed his phone from his side as it vibrated.

Mark: Lol, Whatcha doin?

Jack: Chillin, killin, hbu?

Mark: Same!

Jack smiled, he really, really wanted to say something like 'I am so fucking pumped to hang out with you man!' but they had only been friends for a little while so he wasn't sure where Mark's boundaries were yet...

Jack: I'm excited to see you man!

Mark: Dude I cannot wait to get up inside your asshole.

That's when Jack lost it, he was in hysterics, laughing his ass off, "Well I guess we're friends now!"

|-/

"Ey! Jackaboy! Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Mark shouted from outside of Jack's bedroom door.

"Mmmh!" Jack had become comfortable enough to make awkward grunts, moans and other random noises, just no words yet.

"Loser." Mark chuckled, sitting down against the wall beside Jack's door. In around twenty minutes Jack stepped out in a white shirt with a very low V-neck, a pair of overly tight black skinny jeans, black converse and a cutely oversized hoodie, "You took almost an hour for that?" Mark stood up, ruffling the tiny Irish lad's hair, making it messy and adorable. Jack scowled at Mark for ruining his perfectly done hair, "It looks better messy."

|-/

"Felix! Bud! Nice party... Have ya met Jack here?" Mark engulfed a guy around their age in a hug. The boy had pretty blue eyes and really cool blond hair, with a stripe of blue in it.

"Nah I haven't! Why have I never met'cha Jack? I'm Felix by the way." The boy extended his hand, which Jack took, not getting a handshake but being pulled into a hug instead.

"Oh, Jack doesn't talk, he's really a cool guy though and he is so funny!" Mark smiled, "He's homeschooled as well."

"How can he be funny if he don't talk Mark? Does he like only talk to you?" Jack noticed a slightly odd accent, which was really cool in Felix's voice as he spoke.

"No, you'd have to hang out with him to understand what I mean about him being funny, plus he does text with me." Mark answered but Felix didn't really listen to him much and walked off to go talk to some other people. Jack hung his head, moving towards the door, feeling extremely anxious and unwelcome, but Mark grabbed him and pulled Jack into his chest, an arm around the boys shoulder.

"Listen, I don't give a shit what people think about you, you're the best and I'm gonna prove it... If anybody is rude to you let me know and I'll kick their ass's Jacky, don't worry." Jack loved Mark for this, he instantly felt so safe and much more welcome. Suddenly some guy, he was super tall and kind of round rushed over to Mark and engulfed him into a hug.

"Marky! Hey man! Oh, who's your friend?" The man asked, pulling Jack into him as well.

"Uh, that's Jack, he doesn't talk... He's really fun to hang out with, a fucking great guy, best listener you could ever find!" Mark smiled up at the guy, Jack laughed at Mark and nodded in agreement.

"Hi Jack, I'm Bob, our friend Wade should be over in a minute or so. You seem like a pretty cool dude, Felix doesn't seem ta' like ya much... Don't know why really." Bob smiled down at Jack, "You're pretty short huh? We thought Mark was short but you're smaller than him." Bob laughed softly and Jack smiled and shrugged.

"Jack thinks he's taller than me so..." Mark nudged Jack smiling at him. My god Jack loved being around him.

|-/

"Did you have fun?" Mark asked, laid in bed beside Jack who was almost asleep, Mark decided to crash at Jack's place that night after getting back past his curfew.

"Mmm..." Jack mumbled sleepily.

"Me too... It was only good because you were there." Mark admitted and moments later he could hear the gentle, soft snores of Jack beside him, but Mark wasn't ready to sleep yet. Mark stayed awake with Jack snoring in his ear, it was kind of soothing in a weird kind of way. Jack was so cute while sleeping and Mark just wanted to cuddle with him, Mark bet that Jack would be a fantastic cuddle buddy and wished he could find out. One thing Mark hated about himself was how easily he fell for people, but out of everyone he'd ever liked, Jack was the easiest for him to fall for, being so cute, fun and sweet it'd be easy for anyone to fall for him.

"Mark..." Jack suddenly murmured.

"Huh?" Mark asked, confused at hearing Jack's voice for the first time.

"Mark..." He moaned again, rolling over to lay on his stomach, only to end up on top of Mark, Jack only had a tiny twin sized bed so they were extremely cramped into the bed with each other. Mark loved it to be honest and he was now content enough to slip into a restful sleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
261K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
928K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
145K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...