Hidden Stars (A One Direction...

By CatherineEatsCarrots

Summer Malfoy (yes Malfoy) didnt expect to knocked down by the one and only Louis Tomlinson on the way to sch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Bonus)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 14

2K 17 10
By CatherineEatsCarrots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, here I am, in a people carrier with my new best friend Colette, Mercy being my sworn enemy, WITH ONE DIRECTION, and currently dating Niall Horan.

If you told me this would happen 3 months ago, I would have laughed and took you to the doctor myself.

The feeling of Nialls hand in mine felt soft and right. He was drawing smooth circles with his thumb, making me squirm. I am very ticklish! I had rested my head on his shoulder. He is taller than me but not by a massive amount. I didn't care though. Ryan Reynolds could come running in front of the car and I still wouldn't care. Much.

The drive was long, and I was really hungry. We had left London and went to Hertfordshire (A/N place on the outskirts of London) into some deep forest. I was starting to get worried now.

"Tell me where we are going?" I begged Niall one more time, as we got out of the car. He laughed and shook his head.

"No way! It's fun to tease you!" I shot him a playful glare and pouted. To me, a forest in the middle of nowhere equals Twilight. Or some scary movie. But mostly Twilight.

I peeked round the trees, which made Niall look at me weird. "I'm looking for Bella and Edward." I explained solemnly. His grin grew more pronounced.

"You're such a weirdo!" He said in his Irish accent, stopping and looking into my eyes. I stopped too, my breathing hitching. His eyes, those gorgeous eyes.

"But that's why you like me" I smirked as he stared at my lips. I closed the gaps between mine and his and quickly pulled away, then walked off, but not before winking at him.

Too busy winking at Niall, I oh-so-smoothly tripped over a tree root. I winced, waiting for the ground to impact, but instead I hit a pair of soft, warm, strong arms. I opened my eyes slowly, shocked that Niall got there so fast.

But it wasn't Niall staring down at me, it was Louis. He was smirking, but his eyes were still duller than the first time we met. I smiled up at him as he helped me up. Niall was on his phone, probably tweeting about me falling over, as I saw a devilish smile on his face.

"We always end up on the floor don't we?" he said smiling. That smile made my heart jolt, then slice of guilt punctured it. Why is this happening? Im happy with Niall. 

How could I still hold feelings for him? 

"That us" I replied, laughing. "Shall we keep walking?" I walked in pace with him and he thrust his hands in his pockets. He looked so good today I found myself betraying the "don't think about Louis" firewall in my head. 

Even better than Niall? The voice said. (A/N every time I write In the voice I always read it in a witch voice! Random, but had to be said!)

NO! I continued the argument in my head whilst a silence filled the air between me and Louis. I look up to see him staring at me. He didn't look away when our eyes locked, and my stomach twisted nervously.

Why am I getting these feelings for another guy when I'm happy with Niall?

Life's hard kid. You have to remember that (A/N now it's a Texas ranger :D I'm so weird)

Wait! We are the same person? Why are you calling me kid? I thought to the voice. Then I realised. I'm going mad.

"I think I'm going mad!" I blurted out. Louis laughed at my random comment.

"Why? Because you're dating Niall" he joked normally and a distant Irish voice said "I heard that" I laughed and turned back to Louis, a smile that reached half his eyes but his jaw not as relaxed as usual.

"No!!! Because I keep hearing this annoying voice and its so annoying!" I said, blushing slightly at how stupid that sounded and because our shoulders were brushing. How sad am I? Dont answer that.

"That's not weird. That voice belongs to Harry" He joked again, which earned a middle finger from Harry and a laugh from Colette who was walking along with him. "But seriously it's not. It's your conscience speaking."

"Why thank you for the diagnosis Dr. T" I said. I saw then that we reached some kinda of TV set thing, deep in the forest.

"Wait wha-"a hand came from behind, shhing me. I turn round to see Niall grinning at me and my heart melted.

"Will you be my girl in filming our new video? Seeing as we are going out I thought it would be weird having someone else." He explained sweetly, grabbing hold of my hands, nerves resonating in his voice.

I kissed him once on the lips and pulled away, beaming. "Why of course I will. Now there better be a buffet or I WILL throw a tantrum! You will find me in my trailer!" He grinned more as he led to a delicious buffet.

I called my mum, saying I was helping Colette with a very important audition, which was kind of true, except I am in it too, and she isn't auditioning. Harry said that he would use Colette because they seem to get on so well. She wasn't complaining as they continued a deep conversation that made me wonder what on earth they were speaking about. 

We were dressed and made up quickly, running through what we had to do. It was a fireworks type thing so it had to be dark, so we were all ready by the time the sun was set.

"You look gorgeous" Niall said when he saw me. They had dressed me in leggings with leather patches on the knees, a high neck jumper and matching scarf gloves and hat. I also realised I matched Niall. I beamed at him as he pulled me close.

"As do you Mr Horan." I smiled, putting my hand around his neck. We leaned in at the same time and our lips connected the small spark still present. The director then shouted for places, as we were about to start, so we got into position. I had to admit, I was a bit nervous. The thing is though is that they will be filming us being normal, so there is no acting involved. Colette looked lovely too, her pixie crop sleek and shiny. 

The night was soon over and we had such a great time. Niall offered to drive me home, just the two of us as he asked for his car to be dropped at the shoot, and before we left we saw Colette getting in Harry's car, who was giving a lift back to school to get her own car. I must ask what those two were up to.

The ride home was long but we filled it was chatter. We got to know each other more and more, and I loved the feeling that we could confide in each other. I never had that with Jay, my ex. I told Niall about him, and he said he had an ex just like that. He described to me his home town, and what the X factor was really like. 

We had reached my home now, and I didn't want to get out of the car. One because I would be away from him and two it was warm compared to the bracing cold outside.

I turned to him, pouting "so when will I see you again?" He smiled at me expression, and stroked my cheek.

"Well todays Wednesday and we are going off to Liverpool tomorrow for the final promotion of the single before the video is realeased, so soon hopefully." He said simply. He opened the door quickly and ran to my side, and as always, opened the door for me. The cold hit me and I shivered. But soon our bodies were so close that he kept me warm. He leaned against his car and I leant on him.

"Just like at the Blue Dragon" He remembered, looking into my eyes, making my heart stutter.

"Our first non-break" I laughed. He leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips, loving the taste of him. I ran my hands through his golden spikes and his hands cupped my cheek and on my waist.

"Summer Amanda Malfoy" The voice was close and made me jump. I whipped open my eyes and saw something that made my stomach drop

I don't think she cared about me kissing a boy, but more for the fact it was late, I hadn't told her where I was and lied. Yeah my mum is gonna kill me.

"You. GO!" She said to Niall "you. Inside." She said to me. I turned around, gave a confused and sheepish Niall a look of apology and a quick kiss before walking to my mum. She would continue the argument inside, in my room, so none of the neighbours could hear.

I saw Niall drive off out of the corner of my eye.

Well it looks like we are finally BUSTED. At least its by my mum and not the press.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
22.3K 479 30
Going on tour with One Direction and your best friends could be loads of fun.... But their could be some drama as well. What will happen if Vic falls...
14.3K 139 52
Hannah O'Reilly was just looking to see a One Direction concert with her friend, but that all changes when they meet the boys and are granted backsta...
250K 3.5K 19
Harry Styles was just another first year moving sluggishly through university, until he meets second year Louis Tomlinson. Harry starts to fall for L...