"My Hero, My Bucky" a Stucky...

By -gayshipsonly

my first Stucky fanfic!!!!! I'm obsessed ----Steve Rogers and his team are high school students at Marvel Pre... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 7

1.4K 47 24
By -gayshipsonly

Chapter 7: New suit

Steve's POV

After school, Bucky decided to invite Wade and Sam to Chipotle. I honestly wanted it to be just the two of us, but I thought since its Wades first day at Marvel Prep he would want to hang out with us. He likes us 'cupcakes' the most, Sam is only with us to avoid going home to study.

"What will it be?" the woman behind the counter asked us.

"Ok, I'll have the tacos, a burrito, a bowl with chicken, aaaaaaand...another bowl with steak," Wade said and we all looked at him wide eyed, and the woman asked another worker for help with his order. He's so skinny, where does it all go?

"Brown rice," I said when asked what rice I wanted.

"Who the hell gets brown rice?" Wade asked paying for his 4 course meal plus a bag of chips and a large drink.

"I've never been here," Bucky said and Wade dropped the taco from his gloved hand, and we all turned to Bucky who was beet red from what he said.

"That explains why you got a salad bowl," Wade said stuffing his burrito and taco in his mouth all at once.

"I'm more of a McDonalds kind of guy, plus this place is expensive as fuck," he said and I nodded in agreement.

"Well when you have money from grandma you can go all out!" Wade exclaimed a little too loud.

"Hey is that Parker?" Sam asked sipping his water.

"Oh my god!" Wade yelled and hid under the table.

We all looked under the table to see him curled in a ball, and still stuffing his mouth with food. Peter doesn't even know us, so why would he hide?

"Wade, get up from down there!" Sam exclaimed and Peter walked past us and left.

"He's gone," Bucky said and Wade looked around before sitting back down.

"What's going on?" I asked and he sighed.

"I'm just being an idiot," he said and Sam laughed and we looked at him to shut up, because obviously Wade wasn't done talking. I gestured for him to continue and he explained how he's always been nervous to talk to anyone he likes, and that he's afraid Peter will reject him because he's always in his suit and mask. I told him Peter might like him for who he is, and won't mind all the scars he has.

"How do you even start a conversation? Like 'Hey! I'm Deadpool, I like killing people, tacos, and long walks on the beach'", he said and I frowned knowing exactly what he's going through.

"C'mon man, take it from me. First, you gotta talk interests, find out what he likes, dislikes, what his favorite band is, what candle scent he prefers, all that gay stuff," Sam said and Bucky hit his shoulder and rolled his eyes.

"Not everything has to be gay Sam. Wade, just be yourself and you'll be fine," I said and he nodded.

After a few minutes, we decided to leave and Wade left with Sam, and I with Bucky.

Finally.

Bucky's POV

After Wade's dramatic scene at Chipotle, we parted ways and Steve drove me home. I haven't told my parents we're together, and they're never home so I'm sure one day, hopefully, they'll accept my relationship with Steve. I'm not sure it they support gay rights, but it's not like me to hide these things from them.

"Are you're parents here?" Steve asked as I opened the door, and I shook my head 'no'.

"They left yesterday to Paris for the week," I said frowning a bit. I don't mind them being gone, but I don't exactly see them every day.

"Oh, ok," Steve said knowing I didn't want to keep talking about them. We went upstairs to my room, and sat on my bed and turned the tv on.

"Hey, you framed it," Steve said getting up from his spot on my bed and grabbing the frame on my desk.

He grinned, and I blushed and went up to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and kissed the back of his next.

The photo was of the two of us at Coney Island, on our first date.

Flashback:

Steve was pacing in his room, trying to figure out which outfit was right for his date with Bucky. His Bucky.

"Steve, quit pacing you're creating a draft," Tony said from the doorway of Steve's room.

"Sorry, I'm just really nervous about tonight," Steve said and decided on a white t-shirt, jeans, and his brown leather jacket.

"Don't be, if you need any advice just call me," Tony said and steve rolled his eyes. The last person he'd want advice from is not Tony, the only way he got Bruce was flying him to France. Steve didn't have that kind of plan, he was taking Bucky to Coney Island.

"Sir, James Barnes has just pulled up outside," JARVIS said and the nerves started to kick in, and Steve was flustered.

"Hey, relax. Just go down there and have fun! Use protection if needed," Tony said and gave Steve a condom, which he threw back at Tony.

"I don't need that," he said and went downstairs and opened the door and saw Bucky, dressed in all black with white vans, leaning against his car.

"Wow, you look hot...I mean great, no I meant hot," Steve said stuttering a bit causing Bucky to laugh a kiss Steve on the cheek who was already blushing from what he had said.

"Thanks, nice jeans," Bucky smirked and opened the door for Steve who happily got in the car.

Bucky was fighting Steve over who would pay for their tickets, and Steve won and he's the one who asked Bucky on this date so he thought it was only right.

"The Cyclone? Ok..." Steve said unsure of this ride, but Bucky was grinning like a little kid, and the look was adorable on him so he couldn't resist.

After a few more rides, Steve decided on the most cliché thing.

"Steve, you don't have to do this," Bucky whispered as they were on line for the game where you have to hit the hammer hard on the metal plate until the bar reaches the top.

"But I want to win you the bear, its cute just like you," Steve pouted and Bucky sighed and knew he wasn't going to win this one with the puppy dog look Steve was giving him.

"Next!"

Steve went up and grabbed the plush hammer, and his biceps bulged as he hit the metal plate causing the whole thing to erupt.

"Winner!" the guy working the game yelled and Steve picked the large ass bear and handed it to a blushing Bucky who was still thinking of how fit his arms looked.

"Thank you," Bucky said and Steve grinned and held his hand as they went to other games.

After the fireworks show, Bucky and Steve left.

"I had a really great time," Steve said pretending to flip his hair.

"Me too, it was perfect, I love these photos," Bucky said grinning at the photo booth pictures they took.

Steve smiled and took Bucky's hand in his. Bucky looked up from staring at the photos and looked Steve in the eyes, those gorgeous blue eyes he adored. Steve leaned in, and placed his soft lips on Bucky's slightly chapped ones. The kiss turned passionate, and Steve slowly slid his tongue in, causing Bucky to part his lips to grant him entrance as their tongues met. Steve sighed loving the taste of Bucky, cotton candy and mints. Bucky wrapped his arms around Steve and felt one of Steve's hand grope his ass causing him to gasp followed by a low moan. The only noise heard in the driveway were their lips smacking, and after a while they parted and looked at each other with flushed faces.

"Wow," Bucky breathed leaning his forehead against Steve's.

"Yeah,"

Steve kissed Bucky once again, and felt like he was floating on air. Kissing Bucky was definitely an after school activity he could get used to.

End of Flashback

Steve turned around and kissed Bucky slowly yet passionately, and knew he was falling in love with him in that moment.

Tony's POV

"Sir, Bruce Banner is at the door," JARVIS said and I sighed putting down m power tools.

"JARVIS, what's the weather like?" I asked leaving my lab and walking up the steps.

"80 degrees sir,"

Steve was staying over at Bucky's house, and I was all alone. Everyone else is doing their own thing today, being Tuesday so I decided to call Bruce over since I needed his help with something anyways. Perks of having a smart boyfriend.

"BRUCEY!" I exclaimed when I opened the door and he smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I looked Bruce in the eyes and kissed him softly on the lips making him sigh in content.

"It's pretty quiet in here, wheres Steve? The gym I'm guessing," he said kicking off his white converse.

"No, he's staying at Bucky's tonight," I said and he nodded.

"So, what did you want to show me?" he asked.

"You're going to freak!" I said and pulled him downstairs to my lab.

"So, I've been working on that suit. The invisible one, so here it is!" I said and grinned.

"I don't see anything," Bruce said scrunching up his nose in confusion. Even confused he still manages to look absolutely adorable.

"Oh," I pressed the blue button and the silver suit appeared.

Bruce was in shock, and I just stood there grinning like a child on Christmas morning.

"Tony, how did you-

"Well I had the equation you made me, so I couldn't have done it without you," I said and he shook his head.

"No, it was all you," Bruce argued and I smiled and place my hands on his shoulders.

"Brucey c'mon, at least take 12% of the credit," I said.

"Fine, but it looks great. I'm proud of you," he said and gave me a kiss.

"Now, it's a beautiful day out, let's go swimming,' I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't bring my swim trunks," he said and I chuckled.

"I got you covered,"

Bruce's POV

After convincing Tony a million times that it was all him that came up with the suit, he finally agreed to tell the rest of our friends tomorrow morning about his new creation. I don't mind having my boyfriend take all the credit, I'm more of a behind the scenes kind of guy. Which is ironic, because the Hulk is anything but that. It's been a month since I've had an accident, it was pretty ugly last time. The school had to re-do the pool.

"Steve is meeting us right? Because I cant help you push this thing in the hallways," I said in concern.

Tony was bringing the suit with him today, but there's a policy to only use powers/gadgets during training or emergency situations. But being a Stark has its advantages. We had to bring the suit on a dolly, and it's really heavy.

"He is, I hope he's not too busy sucking face with Bucky," Tony said and I rolled my eyes. He hates to admit it, but he actually likes having Bucky around.

"Hey Tony! Over here!" we heard Steve from the parking lot and saw him, Bucky, and Sam waving at us.

Steve jogged towards us and held the rope.

"Thanks cap," Tony said and he shrugged. Steve is practically Tony's brother, he'd do anything for him.

"Why'd you bring it here?" Sam asked once we were inside the building. Luckily it was early and not too many people were in the hallway.

"To show Director Fury, maybe he'll let SHEILD use it in combat," Tony said and he led us through all the things it could do, and how it can turn invisible.

"I couldn't have done it without Brucey here, but don't give him too much credit he might turn green!" Tony joked and I glared at him.

"Aw, you guys are adorable," Sam said.

Today is already turning out ok, but I'm having a weird feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 11.2K 137
An AU where Civil War never happens, and people are friendly with each other. This is just Winterwidow fluff and smuff. Lot's of angst, but mostly fl...
150K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect Brontë ------------------------- A very boring...
9.7K 243 16
tony stark tells Steve rogers he is in love with him. (soul mates). Boyxboy and soon there will be mpreg and wedding's. if you don't like boyxboy the...
79.6K 1.6K 41
Steve x Bucky oneshots- some in chatfic format Heavily considering deleting this because so many of my irl friends know any it now... The 50k reads a...