Me? A Kpop Idol?[COMPLETE]][B...

By Jihye_1a

A talented young adult girl. But being an idol wasn't her dream due to some reason. But what will she do if t... More

LET YOU KNOW
CHAPTER 1[NEW]
CHAPTER 3[NEW]
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 4[NEW]
CHAPTER 5[NEW]
CHAPTER 6 [NEW]
CHAPTER 7 [NEW]
CHAPTER 8 [NEW]
CHAPTER 9 [NEW]
CHAPTER 10 [NEW]
CHAPTER 11 [NEW]
CHAPTER 12[NEW]
CHAPTER 13[NEW]
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
MIN YOONGI!!!
MIN YOONGI!! 2 And EXO
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
YIKES DEPRESSION SLAPS ME
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
----
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BTS COME BACK
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
Merry Christmas
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
SPECIAL CHAPTER : Valentines day
WTF BANGTAN?!
CHAPTER 46 pt.1
WTF BANGTAN pt2.
CHAPTER 46 pt2
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Go let's talkeu👀[Meeting] pt. 1
Go let's talkeu👀[Q&A time] pt. 2
Me? A kpop Idol? book 2
ATTENTION
How to read(attention 2)

CHAPTER 2[NEW]

85.7K 2K 1.8K
By Jihye_1a

12.1.2019
Edited
New version
____

Lee Ha Eun

"Who's phone number is that? And who the heck did you met a while ago," my brother snatched the paper from my hand and read on it after he read it all he glared at me.

"Dude, mind your business." I took the paper, and I can't believe Jimin sunbaenim gave me his phone number. But why though, isn't weird to put a damn phone number on someone coat? You won't be sure if the person who owns the jacket is a girl or a boy.

I wonder why he gave me his phone number? I text his phone number.

'Hello? Jimin sunbaenim? This is the trainee that you met a while ago.'
'Ah, hi! I'll give you my kakao instead,'
'Alright,'

After that, he gave me his kakao account, and we talk there. I ignored my brother.

I checked the time, and it was noon already, and I have to wake up early tomorrow.

"Brother, can you drive me around 9 to McDonald's." I stared at him and gave him the puppy eyes.

"Alright alright, also go to sleep now," he chuckled and ruffled my hair, he stood up from the floor also he turns off the light in my room and goes out from my place.

I jumped to my bed and stared at my phone, "I can't believe it, Park Jimin from BTS wants to be friends with me," I can't help but smile.

But then I saw my notification from my social media, from Baekhyun. In Instagram, he posts another picture of him, and Chanyeol posted too.

I like both of them, and I can't choose between them, Baekhyun is good at singing, Channie is excellent in rapping.

I saw the time, "Shoot; I need to sleep now." I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

~~~~~

I woke up from my alarm clock, and it's seven thirty am, I stood up and took a shower. I put some cream on my face since my cheeks are quite dry.

I chose some black jeans and a white t-shirt and wore my shoes. I took some spare outfits for later.

My mother opened the door and smiled at me "Breakfast is ready baby," I nodded at her "alright, just give me a sec, mom."

She gave me a thumb up and left, "Now... where the heck is my charger; it was here a while ago." my charger is missing, ugh.

"Found it," I finally spotted my charger, it was under my bed. I placed my charger at my bag.

I stared at the mirror, "Ha Eun, you got this. You'll make it!" I winked at myself and grabbed my bag then went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning," I greeted my family, dad kissed my forehead, and my brother pinches my cheek, mom laughed and told me to sit down.

"Your dad and I will be visiting your grandparents later after breakfast, want to join us Ha Eun?" Dad spoke as he opened his new paper.

"Ah, no thank you, dad, also appreciate you for inviting but yeah. Sorry, I can't join." I said as mom serve us food.

"Oh, and why is that?" Dad stared at me,

Oh no... what should I SAY!!!! COME ON!

"She can't join dad; she has a date with her friends." My brother said as he chews his food.

"Alright then, but join us next time. Okay?" Dad ruffled my hair, and I smiled at him.

After breakfast, mom volunteered herself if she can fix my hair, and I said yes.

"Anyway, where are you going?" My mom spoke as she brushes my hair gently.

"oh... my friends are inviting me if I can hang out with them, that's why I can't join you and dad." I heard her chuckled.

"I see, well, have fun and be safe. Okay?" I slowly nodded, after a minute, my brother and I went to the McDonalds.

"I'll buy some coffee, what do you want?" my brother ordered his coffee while wearing a mask, and asked me if I want something.

"Ah, I want-" but then I remember, I have to go on a diet...
"Nothing, I'm already full." I smiled at him, but he keeps staring at me,

"Are you sure?" he asked on more time, I gave him a thumbs up.
"Okay then," he sighs.

I check my clock, I only have 20 minutes, and I have to go.

"Dude, I have to go now. I have trai- I have to meet my friends now, bye," I hug him and wave at him.

I got escape fast from the fast food building and run to the company.

YOUR BROTHER

"Here is your order sir, thank you for coming." the cashier smile and I bowed at her.

I went back to my car and followed my little sister; I've been wondering why is she so busy these days.

I saw her went into a building, which I don't know. I took a picture of the building and asked my manager if he knows the name of it.

me: *has sent a picture*
me: hey manager-nim, do you know which building is this?

Manager-nim: Ah yes, that's Big Hit entertainment. BTS and Homme, why do you ask?

Me: Oh, nothing. I was just wondering because there's were teens going inside. Thank you by the way.

I turned my phone off and started to the building.

"So, she's already a trainee.. huh," I hope she is careful on what she does now.

Lee Ha Eun

I went inside the building, but I bump into someone "Watch where you going." he glared at me.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook-sunbaenim." I bowed at him and apologized. He stared at me for a minute, and I stared back because I'm confused.

"Umm, do you need anything sunbae?" I asked him, and he came back to reality. "Yes, I need your name also, who you are? Are you a sasaeng fan?!" he stared at me angerly.

"What are you talking about sunbae? I did call you sunbae because I'm a trainee here, I bumped on you by accident because I'm in a hurry, but that doesn't mean I'm a sasaeng fan just because I got inside." I snapped and looked at him, pissed off.

"Now excuse me, I'm in a hurry." I bowed at him and left him there dumbfound.

As I walked far away from him, and he's out of sight, I stopped walking.

"Oh, my gosh... I can't believe I said those words to him." I gripped on my shirt.

But why I feel so sad about it? Is it because he's my sunbae and I don't want to fight with him?

~~~~~~

after the meeting, I went to the restroom for a minute.

After that, I quickly went to the dance studio, and I already saw the girls looking very sad. I went to them and sat along on the floor.

"Hey.. what happened?" I got worried and stared at them and pat their backs.

"Ha Eun-ah..."
"Yeah?"

"WE'RE SO HAPPY!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!" They all jumped on me and hug me; all of them are on top of me.

"Get off me please, I can't breath well!" But then the door opened.

And it was BTS SUNBAENIM!!!???!!?!

The girls stopped and looked on the door, they all stared at each other, and they finally stood up and lifted me too.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We all bowed to them.

Jimin smiled at me and waved. But in the corner of my eyes, someone is glaring at me, and it's Jeon Jungkook.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are here to congratulate you girls, and we hope you all do your best! Hwaiting!" Namjoon said, and the boys applaud.

"Thank you so much! We will do our best!" Rae unnie bowed and thanked the boys.

"Is it alright if we know your name?" Jin smiled; my heart is beating fast.

"Ah, yes, of course! My name is "Sung Rae Yoo."
"Han Soo Rin"
"Kang Jae Yoo"
"Choi Sang Hwa"
"Kim Ji Woo"
"Seo Yong Soo."

"And my name is Lee Ha Eun," I beamed at them and bowed, the boys stared at me, Jimin's smile got even more significant.

"You look someone also you both have that beauty mark near to the eyes, but it's in the other eye though," Jhope explained something that caught me off guard.

"H-huh?" They can't know that I'm his sister; I don't want people to treat me right just because I'm his sibling.

My brother knows about it too, before the people who bully me found out that he was my brother and everyone treated me, even more, better, but I know those are just some act.

"Well I do have a sibling, but he's in France right now!" I faked smiled at them, then nodded.

It seems like I fooled them, gosh I almost got in trouble.

Manager-nim and PD-nim went inside of the dance studio, and he smiled at us "oh you're all here, so girls you have to work harder, okay? We all have lots of things to do for your debut."

"Ne! PDnim!"
'Ne/Ye means yes in Korean'

~~~~

PARK JIMIN

Been months, the girls have been practicing hard. PD-nim even almost canceled the debut because of the budget.

But they surprisingly doing their best to debut, I'm very impressed for their hard work.

It was heartbreaking seeing them cry before since PD-nim almost canceled their dream debut, but it's still heartwarming how they are working hard to archive their dream to become an idol.

"YA! LEE HA EUN!"
"NE!?!"

"YOU DID IT WRONG!"
"NO, I DIDN'T! I THINK I DID IT PERFECTLY FINE. THANK YOU"

And yup seems like Jungkook and Ha Eun got along well, but they sometimes fight a lot.

"Stop fighting! She did fine; there was no mistake." Jhope hyung tried to calm down the two maknaes.
'Hyung means older brother or a friend is who older than you, but hyung is only used for boys calling an older guy hyung.'
'maknae means the youngest in Korean.'

"Ha Eun-ah," She and Jhope hyung had eye contact and it been thirty seconds.

"Ne... sunbaenim..."

Jhope hyung stood up and walked towards her, and he raised his hands made me panicked a bit because I thought he would slap her.

But... his action surprised me, he stroke her head and smile.
"You did a great job," he smiled at her, long paused entered the studio.

Ha Eun's face became red, and she looks so flustered. "I-I'LL DO MY BEST!"

Jhope hyung chuckled and patted her head, "I know that, so good luck next week, since you and your unnies will be debuting."

But the next thing she did was a smile, which made my heart flutter. I had no regret putting my phone number on her jacket at that time.

~Flashback~

"Wait, Jimin hyung I think I forgot something." Taehyung grabbed my hand, making me stop walking.

"Huh? What is it?" I turn around and put my hands on my pocket, "I don't know where my phone is." he looked at me with a scared face.

"Go check in the van; I'm going inside now. I need to talk to Namjoon hyung." I patted his shoulder and went inside of the building.

"Umm, do you need anything sunbae?" I heard a girl's voice; I hid and saw Jungkook with a girl.

"Yes, I need your name also, who you are? Are you a sasaeng fan?!" he stared at her angerly, but he looks more embarrassed than angry actually.

"What are you talking about sunbae? I did call you sunbae because I'm a trainee here, I bumped on you by accident because I'm in a hurry, but that doesn't mean I'm a sasaeng fan just because I got inside." She snapped and looked at him, really pissed off.

She looks cute while getting angry.

After that she left, I walked towards to Jungkook as nothing happened.

"Hey, who was that?" I asked, he stared and me and shook his head.

"She said she's a new trainee, and I think she's the staffs been talking about. The new girl who got passed on the audition," he said as he watched her walking away.

"Oh yeah, PDnim stared accepting girls, but it only opens once a year or after two years, right?" I said as he nodded.

"Wow..."

_

I walked inside of the dance studio and found a jacket, black jacket.

The jacket looks familiar; the bag is even here. I looked around first and decided to open the bag.

Huh?

LEE HA EUN?

I look more on her stuff in her bag, and I saw a picture of her since her student ID is there.

She's the I saw with Jungkook, the girl who snaps while talking to him. Jungkook messed up.

I stood up and went to the drawer and grabbed a paper and a pencil and wrote my phone number.

I placed the paper in her pocket.

"Damn, this girl is interesting..." I smirked.

~End of Flashback~

"Hey, Ha Eun, we need to go." her unnies came back, and about to go to their dorm.

It has been weeks since they've been living together, also since they need to practice together.

It brings back before in debut.

"Bye-bye." Ha Eun waved us goodbye as she goes to her members.

"She looks like a little kid."

"She is a kid," I laughed.

LEE HA EUN

"Hmm... yeah I know, but mom you don't need to come to my apartment." I kicked the stone as I speak to my mom on the phone.

Damn it, and it's cold out here.

"But all the landlord said was you're fine, that does not convince me." I can see my mom rolling her eyes on me.

"But mom, I'm serious. I'll visit next week, I swear."

"Okay fine, But why did I saw a picture of you on the internet saying you're going to be debuting with other six girls."

Damn it... Is it already out?

"M-maybe that's just someone who looks like me, hahaha."

"Lee Ha Eun, you know that I'm fine of you becoming an idol or anything. Just tell me."

"As I said, that's not me, and you know I don't want to be connected on TV or anything right."

"Whatever you say, but if it is you. I'm fine with it, but I don't know about your father, he might get angry."

"Yeah, I know that I have to go now. Bye, mom, I love you."

"Alright, I love you too."

I added the call.

"Who's that?" I turned around and saw a familiar face,

Kim Taehyung? What is he doing here?

"Ah! Sunbae! What are you doing here?" I placed my phone in my pocket while still staring at him.

"Our dorm is just a few blocks away from here, also don't try to change the topic." he laughed at me.

"T-that was my mom... she was just worried about me since I haven't been visiting the house." I looked down to the ground.

"Does your family even know that you're going to be an idol?" he stopped laughing and looked through my soul.

"Don't tell me your family doesn't even know that you're a trainee?"

"P-please... don't tell PDnim nor the girls... I-I don't have the intention to become an idol, and I h-hate idols.." my breathing is becoming slow.

I forgot to take some pills!

"Also they don't know since I don't live with them, I live in an apartment because my schools are always far away from my actual house, and I don't want to bother my parents about it." I breathe in and breathe out carefully.

"So please, I hope you understand me." bowing at him 90 degrees.

KIM TAEHYUNG

She bowed at me 90 degrees; some people are looking at us, giving us weird looks.

"H-hey, stop that. Alright, I won't tell them." after that, she looked at me while smiling.

"REALLY?! FOR REAL?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" she went up to me and hugged me.

My eyes widen by her sudden reaction and her hug, and I didn't expect it at all.

"Y-ya, let go," I whispered I could feel my face hot.

"Ah... yes I'm sorry, sunbae." she finally let go and not showing her face to me.

"Oi, why are you hiding your face." I took her hands off from her face; her face is just like when Jhope hyung stroke her head.

"Hmm..." she looks away, I didn't notice my action, but my hand was already on her cheek.

"S-sunbae... what are you doing." she pushed my hand aside from her,

"Ah, mianhae." I step backward away from her a bit.

LEE HA EUN

"OI, what's going on here." Taehyung and I turn to the person's voice,

oh gosh, we might fight again.

"It's not your business Jungkook; she was here first. I just got back from the convenience store." Taehyung showed the bag he was carrying.

"Hmm, sure. The hyungs are looking for you."
"Alright, bye Ha Eun."

"Bye." both of us waved goodbyes.

Now Jungkook and I are alone; this is making me nervous so much.

"Ha Eun," he glared at me,

"I don't know what you did to me, but I want you to stay away from me and the others because I don't want them to feel this feeling also." he stepped towards me until our face are an only few inches away.

"Wanna know why I want you to stay away from me and the others?" he whispered.

"W-why..."

"I don't want to fall even more. Also, I don't want the hyungs to fall in love because I don't want our friendship to be broken just because of a girl., you get it?" he grabbed my chin.

"Ye-yes sunbae... but-"

"Shut up already." he rolled his eyes; after that, I felt his lips on my lips.

Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, the youngest of the BTS, was kissing me and confessed to me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.2K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
1M 28.6K 48
[Book 1] Jungkook X Reader The Cha family had business problems, so they decided to let their eldest daughter marry the youngest son of the Jeon's. W...
1.6M 50.9K 49
Y/n is rich but one of the biggest nerds at school she has been bullied by most of the school including one of the most popular groups but everything...
457K 13.6K 37
"...I think I lost my way." In which (Y/n) (L/n) gets a new job at BigHit Ent. and tries to maintain her life as the new assistant of BTS. Will (Y/n)...