Roast Me Daddy ~ A RiceGum Fa...

By fuckmemalik

too many typos. too little fucks. More

Snapchat Streak
Fatass Parents
Elevator Ride
Reunited with the Leprechaun
a loooong nap

Selfie

1.6K 13 6
By fuckmemalik

I waited for about 8 minutes until I got a notification that my uber was here. I grabbed my fake Gucci purse that my mother got me for Hanukkah off of eBay. I walked out of my hotel room and walked to the lobby. I went through the spinning doors a few times and then I actually left the hotel. I saw a black car and I walked to it. I said "Are you my uber driver?" The driver looked over to me lowered his sunglasses and opened the door. I saw soda so I got into the car. I told him where I wanted to go and he put it into his iPhone 3GS maps. What a loser. He still has an iPhone 3GS. I took my earbuds out of my Gucci purse and looked for a song. I came across "Selfie" by Mark Thomas. it was my jammmmm. Once we were where Ricegum was, he opened the door for me. He must have seen my phone and what I was listening to and he asked to take a selfie with me. I said yes of course. I haven't posted an insta pic in like 23 minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
634K 9.9K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...