The Traveler

By kiki442

A girl that wants to take a trip on the ride of her life which takes an unexpected turn, and ends up in the m... More

The New Start
The Round Trip to Paradise
The Guy that Stole My Heart
The Big Moment

Its Coming Along

4 1 0
By kiki442

    I'm finally off that got damn bus I thought I would never get off that thing, so I have arrived at school which is the place I call hell. At least I have great friends to keep me company josh, and Jane are their names but I call them popcorn man and money maker, because josh eats popcorn everyday. While jane makes money off of other people with out a care in the world. So I had an amazing Idea a few days ago. On how to make money for Monte Carlo, and that was to sell cookies around school, Jane made cookies I just sold them since I don't know how to bake. Today I made over 100 dollars but since I already had some saved up from birthdays, and allowance money, plus selling cookies along with the 100 dollars I made today I now have 590 dollars. Which is pretty cool because I am only 60 bucks away from Monte Carlo which is very exciting. Right now I am about to head into Mrs. Peterson's class the worst one of all, so right as I sat down I started daydreaming about Monte Carlo. All the cool people I would meet, the sights I would see, while I was dreaming I was rudely awakened by my dumbass teacher. Who by the way had some much hair on her legs that you could use her hair as a fur coat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
461K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
736K 39K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
688K 36.1K 30
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...