The Heir of Voldemort (a PJO...

Bởi Demi-Witch-Hunter

"And you, Percy, as Tom's grandson-" "Wait, what?!" +++ That's right, fangirls and fanboys, Good 'Ol Voldy ha... Xem Thêm

Part 1: I Found Out I'm a Wizard
Part 2: The Heir of Voldemort
Part 3: Hogwarts Express and Hogwarts
Part 4: Putting Plans Into Action
Part 6: Marked The Mark Of . . . I Don't Know
Part 7: This Part Is Named After My Fridge Because I Can
Part 8: So ... You Just Wasted Your Time Reading This
Part 9: Hi ... So ... Umm, How're You?
Part 1O: Dude, Stop Reading Me. It's Starting To Get Creepy
Part 11: I'm Starting To Get Really Uncomfortable That You're Still Reading Me.

Part 5: Professor Toad Face

16.5K 413 409
Bởi Demi-Witch-Hunter

A/N: BE WARNED! That video is so dam (XD I'm crazy) catchy!

Also, a grape peed on me today :( .

Harry's P.O.V.

As my parent's killer's grandson walked in, all the girls seemed to fall down to his feet, and he didn't seem to notice anything.

I rolled my eyes at his obliviousness, and waited for the hat to sort him into Slytherin. I mean, he may not be evil, but his grandfather is Voldemort, so it was only fair, right?

I looked and looked and looked.

"What d'you reckon is taking so long?" Ron asked Hermione exasperatedly.

I agreed with him. It's already been more than five minutes!

"I don't know ..." She answered.

"Well, that's a first!" I joked to lessen the tension of anxiousness.

About after two minutes, Perse- sorry, Percy seems to stiffen. Then a while later, the hat shouted, "GRYFFINDOR!"

Loud applause broke across the room, mostly from our table.

When he reached the table, he gave a short laugh. "That hat is weird."

I have to say the same about you...

He sat down beside Hermione as Fred and George came over.

"So, mate-"

"-tell us why-"

"-the hat took-"

"-so long to-"

"-get you sorted-"

"-into your house?" They said that last line simultaneously.

He shrugged. "Hell if I know."

Uncomfortable silence settled on us after George and Fred left.

"So ... You're in the seventh year, right?" I asked.

"Yup."

"You'll be in the same year as Fred and George, you know that?"

"Yup."

"You're seventeen, correct?"

"Yup."

This was getting annoying. I'm trying to start conversation here, but all he answered with is, 'Yup,' while popping the 'P'.

He seemed distracted as he nodded absentmindedly to what we were saying.

Then the food appeared, and Perseu- Percy looked at in awe, almost as though he's never seen magic before.

I narrow my eyes, wanting desperately to speak to Hermione about this. And Ron, of course.

(A/N: I know Percy eats ALOT but he doesn't eat like a pig, so imma not do dat here. Sowwy :( ). After we all eat, Ron being disgusting, Hermione asking Percy, "Where does all that food go to?", and me catching Cho Chang's eye, Professor Dumbledore stands up.

"Can I have a moment of attention, please? I would like to inform the first years that the forest is out of bounds by all. And, as usual, the caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that magic is not tolerated in corridors, in between classes. We have two new teachers in our staff this year. Professor Grubbly-Plank will be teaching Care of Magical Creatures in Hagrid's absence." At this, Hermione, Ron, and I exchanged worried glances.

"I would also like to introduce the Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge. Tryouts-"

Suddenly, Professor Dumbledore was interrupted by a sinister 'Hem, hem.'

"Thank you, Dumbledore, for those kind words," she said.

I felt anger bubbling up inside as I heard her high pitched voice and her repeated 'Hem, hem.'

All I could see is red as she begun her speech. ''The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. The rare gifts with which you were born may come to nothing if not nurtured and honed by careful instruction. The ancient skills unique to the wizarding community must be passed down the generations lest we lose them for ever. The treasure trove of magical knowledge amassed by our ancestors must be guarded, replenished and polished by those who have been called to the noble profession of teaching.'' (A/N: straight from the book!)

"Who does she think she is?" I whisper yelled at them.

"Every headmaster and headmistress of Hogwarts has brought something new to the weighty task of governing this historic school, and that is as it should be, for without progress there will be stagnation and decay. There again, progress for progress's sake must be discouraged, for our tried and tested traditions often require no tinkering. A balance, then, between old and new, between permanence and change, between tradition and innovation..." (A/N: I hope you don't mind if I brought the lines she said straight from the book. Do you?)

My interest in her useless words became so little, I stopped listening.

"Bippoty boppity boo. Hello, bye bye, yes yes. Blew blah bloo. He ha ha ... what ought to be preserved, perfecting what needs to be perfected, and pruning wherever we find practices that ought to be prohibited." (A/N: I didn't write that P either. From da book...)

"Well, I don't know. But I do know that I won't be liking this new teacher," Ron seethed. I thoroughly agreed.

Then P. Dumbledore stood up and thanked that stupid professor that looked suspiciously like a frog.

"Don't you get it?" Hermione said exasperatedly.

"What d'you mean, 'Mione?" Ron asked.

"The ministry is interfering with Hogwarts."

+++

"Did you see it?" Is the first thing i blurted after Percy went up to his dorm.

"See what? All I saw is all the girls flirting with him." Ron said, rather spat, actually.

"His tattoo!" I snapped.

"You were hallucinating, Harry. And, Ron, be quiet about the girls. They're only doing that because he's hot," Hermione said.

"Oh, so you think he's hot, too, yeah?" Ron answered angrily.

I tuned them out, used to their bickering, and decided to wait until tomorrow.

(A/N: Percy isn't in the same dorm as them 'cause he's in seventh year)

+++

"History of Magic, Professor Binns
Double Potions, Professor Snape
After that is lunch.
Divination, Professor Trelawney
Double Defence Against The Dark Arts, Professor Umbridge
Then dinner," I said dully.

"What d'you got, Percy?"

"Divine tion. I mean ... Divination, (A/N: No, Professor Trelawney won't sprout a NEW prophecy. I mean no offense when I say this, but I don't like those sort of stories), Defense A-a ... Against the Dark Arts, lunch, Ancient Ruins. I mean runes, Trans-trans... Transfig- ... Transfiguration, Potions and then dinner," he said. He stumbled through the words and said a few wrong before getting them right, as if he couldn't read correctly. Then, almost as though he remembered something, he sprang up. "I have to go ... to class. Bye."

I narrowed my eyes after him. "Is it just me, or is he not gonna go to class?"

Hermione, too, looked suspicious. "The latter," she said. "Harry, I think it's time for your invisibility cloak again."

Ron tried his best to mimic Hermione's voice: "You are a prefect!"

She glared at him and he smartly shut up.

"And let's hurry because if the bell rings and we don't figure anything out. We are going to class, and leaving him alone."

"Okay."

"Let's go."

~Tra La La Fiddle Dee Dee I Am A Time Thingy And You Are A Tree~

Percy's P.O.V.

"-class. Bye."

I quickly ran to Professor Dumbledore's office.

Before realizing I don't even know where it is.

I groaned and soon got completely lost in a maze of corridors.

"What in Hades?" I questioned myself while walking around. I hear the bell ring after a few minutes. "Great." I muttered. "First day of wizardry school and I'm late!"

There are almost no more students anymore.

I look around and could see no one, nor sense anyone.

See, there's this thing called magic. And there's this thing called it's not allowed in between class. And there's this thing called breaking the rules. Yeah, I know. Surprising, right?

Well, technically, Dumbledore taught me to apparate. He also taught me about a thing about not being able to apparate on the grounds of Hogwarts. It's weird saying that name for a school. 'Hey! Yeah, see, I'm going to Hogwarts.'

'You can't go to a pig zit!'

'I'm not going to to a pig zit! I'm going to Hogwarts.'

'Same thing! You can't go to a hog's wart.'

'Who said anything about a hog?'

'You said -'

What in Hades? Now I'm arguing with my self. Yup, I'm mental.

Anyways, back to reality. I'm stuck and I'm about to apparate, which, by the way, is not possible.

Well, we demigods can make anything possible. Jason can do the impossible and fly. I can to the impossible and control water with my mind. Speaking of controlling water, I wonder if i can control the water to make a submarine out of water, but the inside is water-free. But then the floor would not be a stable floor ...

Stupid ADHD! So, back to the topic! Wait, What was the topic?

...

Oh, yeah! Apparating.

How about the outside grounds? No. Someone might be outside. Where will I apparate.

This is depressing. I've been here for so long and I keep doing is veering off subject like a fly flying away from the swatting thingy that's about to kill it. I wonder how a fly feels then. Actually, it'd be pretty easy to imagine. Just imagine Gaea towering over you. Or just imagine you in the battle of Gaea. At the brink of death all the time. I was there, so it's not hard to imagine. What is hard is that I've been to two wars and nobody even knows about the blood thirsty wars that the world depends on.

What the hell? We're talking about apparating, not wars.

Oh my gods. I will never find my way out, will I?

A/N: The end of chapter 5. So, I was wondering, do you want me to Hermione and Ron's point of view? Or only Harry and Percy's point of views? Who else would you like? Any recommendations? Anything you want to tell me? I don't mind if you flame this story cuz I wanna know what you really think. Comment and vote, please!

Also, I own not the character of Rick Riordan and JK Rowling.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1K 48 16
Lily's life with her twin brother has been boring but calm. Mostly. After getting accepted into Hogwarts, she's pushed away by the only person she ne...
75.2K 1.3K 25
Percy had his day planned: eat, spend time with Annabeth and stay out of trouble. I can assure you that nowhere in that plan included getting a visit...
629K 22.5K 59
In June of 1980, Voldemort successfully took control of the Magical Ministry. For eleven years, Magical Britain was finally at peace, with only a few...
855K 22.1K 48
He'd finally found them. Tom Riddle's heir. A boy no older than seventeen, with hair of a raven night and eyes of a churning ocean. The wizened old...