Relieving Some Stress (Seme M...

By Uunouncium

watch as the workaholic laxus finally learns how to relax and in doing so, falls hard for the reader. feature... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Epilogue (Pt. 1)
Epilogue (Pt. 2)
Cloud 300
Wendy (Pt 1)
12 Years Ago...(Pt 2)
The Missing Link (Pt 3)
Scorpio (Pt 1)
Scorpio (Pt 2)
Scorpio's Culmination (Pt 3)
Doran Bolt (Pt 1)
Doran Bolt (Pt 2)
Doran Bolt (Pt 3)
Doran Bolt (Pt 4)
Doran's Culmination (Pt 5)
Silver Fullbuster (Pt 1)
Silver Fullbuster (Pt 2)
Silver Fullbuster (Pt 3)
Silver's Culmination (Pt 4)
Bacchus Groh (Pt 1)
Bacchus Groh (Pt 2)
Bacchus Groh (Pt 3)
Bacchus Groh (Pt 4)
Bacchus Groh (Pt 5)
Bacchus's Culmination (Pt 6)
Bacchus's Oddments (Pt7)
Laxus Dreyar (Pt 1)
Laxus Dreyar (Pt 2)
Laxus Dreyar (Pt 3)
Laxus Issac Dreyar-(L/n) (Pt 4)
(F/n) 'Chris' (L/n) (Pt 1)
(F/n) 'Chris' (L/n) (Pt 2)
(F/n) 'Chris' (L/n) (Pt 3)

chapter 1

10.7K 170 13
By Uunouncium

Author's Note: lots of ground work i need to lay before you will be noticed by someone like laxus. basically.....how do you get a workaholic to notice you? you become their work. that's the idea.

reader pov (aka chris in this story)

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

yeah...

hello. my name is lucy heartfillia and im just calling you today about the ad on craigslist.

the one about the roommate?

yes. is it alright if we chat about the details over some lunch in say.....20 minutes?

umm...ok. where at?

the Starbucks on 22nd and main

alright. any way i can tell its you?

i have blond hair and ill be wearing a blue jersey

alright ill be there

ok!! ill see you soon!!

yeah

***end call***

i sighed. i really didn't wanna go through with this but....i gotta. the little two bedroom i have is getting a little pricey and im slowly running out of savings. guess i need to get a job soon. it will work out just fine. i walked out of my room and into the shower. i took a quick shower and put on a nice pair of jeans, a plain tee, and some sneakers. ok. i looked in the mirror. shirts a little tight but fits well. everyone will know i work out so i guess that's cool too. i adjusted my belt so the jeans rode on my hips just right. ok. my studs are in my ears, wrist watch is on. im good. im set to go out.

i had to walk to the starbucks cause i dont have a fucking car. i didn't think i needed one cause i got tooo many friends. i also dont have a job so i cant really afford the extra stuff. i walked in the door and scanned the area. i spotted a woman with bright blond hair tied in a pony tail with a blue jersey on sitting all by herself near the window. that must be her. this lucy lady. i walked over and causally took a seat. she should have been expecting me. she was deeply involved in her phone and she didn't look up when i took a seat. "im sorry, sir. im actually expecting someone," she said. she sounded aggravated. like this isn't the first time someone has joined her. i got a good look at her. she was pretty good looking. ample bosom that was perky. hoop earrings and silky smooth skin. i would definitely talk to her, if i wasn't gay. "i know you are expecting someone. that's why im sitting here," i said. there was a hint of sarcasm in my deep voice but it wasn't intentional. "look man, im-" she looked up at me. she yelped and a dark blush appeared on her cheeks. i mean...i know im good looking but seriously? she held out a hand. "im lucy and im totally single," she had a little crack in her voice. a complete 180 from her voice just 2 minutes ago. i shook her hand. "im (f/n) (l/n) but you can call me Chris. its nice to meet you," i said. its kinda mean of me to lead her on like this but you gotta admit...its fucking hilarious. she still hadn't let go of my hand yet. just stared. "id like to have my hand back," i said flatly. she shook out of her daze and let my hand go. just stared blankly with her blush. "soooo....about the ad," i started. she shook her head frantically to snap out of it. "im soooo sorry, chris. its just...are you dating anyone? cause im totally available and-" i cut her off. "im sorry, lucy. im flattered by im very gay," i said it simply. she sighed. "of course you are," she grunted. "sooo....back to the ad," i said. another sigh. "yeah...im in the middle of looking for an apartment right now. kinda living out of my car soo yeah. i need a nice warm bed to get into. how much?" she said. "the apartment as a whole is 2k a month but i already pay like 1500. utilities are already included so you would just need to pay the 500 plus like any other stuff you want like cable or a home phone. i already have the internet," i said. she nodded. "sounds like a plan. when can i go see it?" she asked. i shrugged. "now. its like three blocks from here," i said. another shrug. "i dont do walking cause i got a car. you need a ride?" i shrugged. she pulled out her keys and i followed her out the door.

she actually had a nice car. shiny. looked kinda brand new. had a bunch of clothes in the back seat so its true she lives out her car. i got in the passenger seat. she got in and started the car. i got a good look at the rest of her outfit. the jersey worked like a skirt for her and she wore black leggings and some high heeled sandals. looked really nice. she takes care of herself. she pulled off.

i directed her to the apartment. it is a small three story building that is old but very well taken care of. my apartment is on the third floor. we got out and she followed me up to the door. i took out the key and unlocked it. i opened the door. she gasped. "and its just you that lives here?" she asked. i nodded. "its so....so clean!!" yeah. im kind of a neat freak. nope. not a burst of musk when you open the door. actually a burst of bleach cause i just finished cleaning the kitchen like 3 hours ago. she walked in and took a seat on the sofa. i didn't buy all new stuff but you wouldn't be able to tell. i take care of my shit. sofa was grey with no holes, stains, or even little rips in it. yeah. i walked in and closed the door. she kicked off her shoes and ran her toes through my carpet. i wanted to yell at her cause i just shampooed it like two hours ago. i sighed. "sooo..." she cut me off, "when can i move in?" she seemed soo giddy. i shrugged. "dont you wanna at least look at the rest of the place?" i asked. she nodded. i led her to the bathroom. it was kinda small but well taken care of. nice sized tub and sink area with tile floor. shower curtain was good. i took her to her room. it was around the same as mine. slightly smaller but i took care of it too. only really had to dust it every now and then. she walked in and laid on the bed. spread out. "ooooohhhhhhhh my goooooddddd!!!! yes!!! a thousand times yes!!! ill take it!!" she said. i shrugged. she sat up and walked over to me. dug in her purse. handed me a little stack of bills. "first month's rent, security deposit, and a little extra to line your pockets with cause i can," i took the money. i counted it quickly. 1500 cash. "couple of things. i need you to help me get my stuff in my room and....i totally wanna go out for drinks. dont worry , its on me," she grabbed my arm and i was pulled out the house.

around a half hour later, her stuff was in her room. she had three suitcases and a bunch of shower stuff. she also had a 40in tv for her room and a dvd player. she shut the door. "before we leave, let me show you my room," i lead her down the small hall to my door. "MY room. door stays shut 24/7. my privacy. i wont go in yours for any reason so please dont go in mine," i said it calmly but she knows i mean business. its not like i have secrets i just dont like people in my room. "naturally, chris. i may not look it but i do know what it means to have privacy and personal space. i also want to let you know that i will respect how you do stuff. i see you like to keep it clean and organized and ill make sure it stays that way. it will be a little different for me but i think it will help me in the long run. now...enough about that. drinks. now," she grabbed my arm and i was led down stairs to her car. "do you know any good spots?" she asked. i shrugged. i dont really go any where unless i wanna fuck. then i just go to a bar and grab a random guy. i got it like that. she chuckled. "looks like we will be exploring for a little bit," she pulled off.

"soooo...tell me about you. all i know is that you are mega sexy and super gay," she said. i shrugged. she had been driving for around 10 minutes and we haven't spotted a single bar. "im pretty boring actually. ive been unemployed for the past few months and im running out of savings. gonna have to get a job soon enough," i said. she seemed to think it over. "i may know a guy who can help you out but enough about business stuff. i wanna know personal. i mean...i am gonna be living with you and all," she said. "umm....22 yrs old, single, i dont really do relationships. i just have sex. the guy is usually gone the next morning after a shower soooo.....yeah. other than that, i just tend to lounge about and surf the web," i said. she nodded. "well....i, on the other hand, do have a boyfriend. he is actually a police officer. he will probably stop by later on so be nice. will probably try to intimidate you for only god knows the reason but other than that he is pretty nice. umm....i pretty much do the same thing. i spend most of my time in my messy room, cause im sort of a slob but that's the only messy part of me. i dont stay out all hours of the night cause i do have a man. umm...i have a part time job at a call center like two cities over. i work about 6 hours a day, 7 days a week so yeah other than that....im pretty boring too," she explained. she pulled into the parking lot of the raven tail bar and grille. she gathered her things. "now...i wanna know drink limits. how many drinks does it take before i have to carry you home?" she asked as we got out the car. i grinned. "i have a stomach made of steel. i haven't been shit faced in years," i said. she just giggled. "i totally wanna test that," we walked in.

this bar was packed. all types of people drinking and carrying on. we walked up to the bar top and took a seat on the stood. the seat to my right was empty and she sat to the left of me with the rest of the bar top full. "get me some martinis please," she motioned to the bartender. he nodded and started pouring. she turned her attention back to me. "now....im very curious. i dont know much about this city but im sure its not very easy to find other gay guys around here. how do you...you know," she asked. the barkeep set the drinks in front of us. i took a sip. "you will actually be surprised. they are everywhere. i dont know if i have a 'gaydar' per se but i do know one when i see one," i said. she chuckled. "then you need to come around my boyfriend. i swear he looks at every guy that comes around," she took another sip of her drink. i took a sip. "i dont know if that's a good idea. i kinda have this effect on people where like....lets just say if he was thinking about it, he will be when im done with him," i said. another chuckle. "shit....you probably right. i dont know how i could handle it if he turned out to be gay. we have been dating for like....6 months now? and its like he gets more and more distant and his eyes wander more often," she said. i could see she was starting to get drunk. "oh dont think like that. you are a beautiful woman, lucy. you can get another one in a jiffy," i said. she shook her head. "i dont want just sex. im a bad bitch, chris. sex is easy to get. what i want is a relationship that's long term. i wanna be with one guy who is monogamous. date for a really long time. get married. have babies. settle down and get taken care of for the rest of my life. that's what i want. im tired of just having sex 24/7," she said. i shrugged. "guess we are looking for the opposite things here. i just wanna fuck," i said it simply. she chuckled. "im sure we will get along just fine," she giggled.

around two hours later and i was tired of drinking. she was really drunk. we ended up chatting about random stuff and i was bored. "hey chris," i turned to face her. "i....i kinda wanna see you in action. let me see you pick some guy up and fuck him," she said. i shrugged. drinking all night has made me kinda horny. i heard some grunting and someone took a seat in the empty stool to my right. i turned to face it. it was a guy. long black hair with lots of piercings. he was grunting a lot while drinking. i grinned. not usually what i go for but i guess i can get into it. i tapped his arm. he turned his head to look at me. i grabbed his chin and pulled him into a kiss. she gasped. ok. from this taste he is definitely gay. didn't fight when i kissed him. actually kissed back. pushed his tongue in my mouth and felt around. i pushed his out and felt around his. he grunted but started sucking on my tongue. i pulled away, a thin line of saliva connecting our mouths. he looked at me with dark eyes of hunger. dark blush. "im fucking your ass tonight," i whispered seductively. "...o-o-ok," he whispered back. he grabbed my hand and i was led towards the door. "im going now, lucy. dont wait up," i called over my shoulder. yeah. its simple as that for me. im sorta badass. i heard her giggling excessively as i was led right out the door.

it was a quite ride to...wherever he was taking me. i didn't mind. as long as i get some ass, im all good. he stopped in front of a 5 story building similar to my apartment building. he got out. i got out. he grabbed my hand again and i was led inside. to an elevator, down a hall and too a room. this place seemed to be an apartment building. room had a huge '1028' on it. he fumbled with his keys and unlocked the door. pulled me inside. i was pulled down a little hallway. another man came out of a room. he was kinda cute. pink hair. "yo gadjeel! who is this?" he asked. the guy just grunted and i was pulled to another room. i think its safe to assume the other guy was his roommate. who cares. he opened to door and pulled me inside. it was kinda messy in here but smelled clean. clothes all about. queen sized mattress on the floor with messy blankets on it. he shut the door behind me and gripped my neck. pulled me into a kiss. his hand worked at my pants. i grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. i got a little more aggressive. felt him poking me. ok. i pressed his chest against mine. felt his heart beating fast and his breathing sped up. sucked on my tongue harshly. his arms wrapped around my neck and pulled to make the kiss deeper. i pulled up his shirt right over his head. he grabbed mine and pulled it up. started working at my pants. yeah. i was getting hard too. i let him undo the belt and pull it off. he started working at my zipper. i pushed him down on the bed. got down on top of him, between his legs. another kiss. his breath hitched as i groped his ass. i grinned and swiftly undid his pants and pulled em right off in seconds. i guess years of practice made me able to undress a person in seconds. he wore boxer briefs and i could see his tent. i tugged at them but didn't pull em off. he grunted and tried to pull em off. i grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head. i got into the habit of getting their first nut out the way before i fuck them. makes the sex more satisfying. he struggled in my grip as i ground my hips into his. didn't like all this teasing. i grinned as i pulled off my pants. its funny cause i also wore boxer briefs so he could feel me press against him. i used my free hand to pull off his undies. he grunted cause i still have mine on. i started stroking him as i kissed him. he was average sized so it didn't take long to make him cum. he bit my tongue when he clenched. his face softened from a grimace to a glare as i continued to stroke him. he was back hard again. i knew that if i let him go, he would go straight for my undies. nope. not done teasing yet. i pulled away. he chased but i didn't let him connect. i licked two fingered well and pushed them right inside him. "FUCK!!" i worked them inside till he was nice and loose. i grazed his spot. he clenched on my fingers. hurt like hell. i kissed him to calm him down. i worked them inside till he was ready. took a minute. i pulled them out and pulled off my undies. he spotted my manhood as i got to close to his hole. his eyes widened. "you got any condoms?" i whispered. he struggled in my grip. i let him go. he reached in a drawer and fumbled for something. pulled out a box. he looked at them. then at my dick. "n-n-n-not big enough," he whispered. i giggled. "any lube?" another head shake. wow is he asking for it. "guess spit it is," i spit in my hand and slicked it up as good as i could. i pressed against his hole. he clenched and came again. i pushed the head in. his breathing went short and choppy. his blush darkened and spread to his whole body. i pushed it all in to the balls. his back arched and he was back hard again. he nodded. i started thrusting. i kissed his neck as i picked up the pace. he timed his breathing with the thrusts. i started to stroke him in time. he was insanely tight. been a while for him. he came. i came. he forced himself on top and started riding. hard and deep. he stroked himself and low moans escaped his lips. i was able to get a good look at him finally. muscular with lots of tattoos and piercings. pierced nipples, belly button, three in both his ears, one in his left temple, one in his nose. this guy is a glutton for pain let me tell you. i bet it takes 20 minutes to take all of his piercings out so he can go through a metal detector.

three hours and four crazy positions later and i was done for the night. i was tired but not that much. not enough to spend the night at least. he rolled off me and fell right to sleep. i sighed. not really satisfying for me. probably will need to fuck again in a few hours. i pushed him off me and got up. i stretched. wow. i already forgot i just had sex. that guy wasn't impressive in the least. i only nutted like four times. i think he came like 9 or ten times so he should be all good. probably wont wake up for a while. wont even notice im gone. i used his sheet to clean off my dick. im not showering here. i put on my undies, pants, shirt, and shoes. i started out. i heard a groan. i looked back. he had rolled on his back and was feeling around. i giggled. looks like someone is a cuddler, but not with me. i headed out.

i started out the guy's apartment when i ran into the pink haired guy. he was grinning maniacally. "looks like someone had a good night," he pointed to the guys door. i shrugged. "you know...he is probably gonna wonder where you went," he said. another shrug. "im going home," i started walking past. "oh...well im actually going to my girlfriends house. i can drop you off, if you like," he had grabbed his jacket and some keys. i shrugged and followed him out.

he had a pretty nice car too. looked kinda like Lucy's. "where ya stay at, bro?" he asked as he started the car. "1526 east magnolia," i said. he started laughing. "that's exactly where im going," he pulled off.

we got to the house. i hopped out and headed up to the apartment. i heard his laughing again. "oh that's funny. that's fucking hilarious right there. you must be Lucy's roommate," he held out a hand. i took it. "im natsu, her boyfriend," he said. "call me chris," i unlocked the door and walked in. lucy was sitting on the sofa when i came in. she looked at me. "i didn't see that coming. you, chris, are a master. didn't think id see you pick some guy up, have sex, and come back all in the same night," she said. another shrug. i felt a hand pat my shoulder. "and the funny part is that he did it with my best friend," lucy turned her attention to natsu. she got up giddily and came over. they hugged. i just walked over to my room, grabbed some clothes, and took a shower. i stepped out and toweled off. im still a bit horny but its ok i guess. i put on a tee and some shorts and headed to the living room. they were just sitting there making out as i walked into the kitchen. i had a bite to eat and took a seat on the love seat across from them on the sofa. they finished making out and lucy sat on his lap as we watched tv.

"you know...im actually curious. how was it? i heard some....noises as i got ready to come over here," asked natsu after a moment of silence. "it was ok i guess. not very satisfying but ok," another shrug. he started laughing. "i wonder what gadjeel will have to say about it," he said. "i dont know. he seemed into it. did some crazy positions so he is kinda kinky. he passed out with a smile so i guess he enjoyed himself," i said. lucy choked on her drink laughing. "you just say it so casually. like you didn't just fuck a random guy from a bar just a few hours ago," she said. "really im kinda disappointed. im still pretty horny right now," i said. "had to have been tough. gadjeel is known for his ridiculous stamina so for him to pass out and you still be out and about will really injure his pride," he said. "looks like someone has inhuman stamina," lucy blushed. "i just wanna be satisfied, really. sure he was good looking but...i guess the motion of the ocean wasn't really doing it for me," i said. i yawned. i was getting tired. "well....you two have fun. im going to bed," i got up and headed to my room. i went inside and closed the door. laid down on my bed. i had to admit i wanted more. i need a good fuck buddy. at most...friends with benefits? whatever. guess ill have to find someone else tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 68 12
Just a remake of my old story "Mate" from my old account @ToraAstrid. I thought that I would... errr thoroughly improve it after rewatching Fairy Tai...
109K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
22.1K 255 15
Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes & Depiction •Strong & Vulgar language •Us...
228K 1K 13
❌❗️REQUESTS CLOSED❗️❌ ❗️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ AUDIENCES ONLY❗️ (If you read it and you are not 18+ then that is your decisi...