DC vs Geek

By Erin144000

When a crazy, clumsy girl gets thrown into the delightful world of DC she gets into a whole lot of trouble wi... More

Dang
Batcaves and batboys
Talks and pretty buttons
Apolagies and blue boy scouts
Crazy clowns and girl chats
Bathrooms and bacon
Justice league and too pink!
Funny stories and mystery meetings
Flashes and cool names
Heels+stairs=not good
Besties
I might need some help?
And it gets better!
Pranking continues
Goodbyes are the hardest
Dang it once more!
AN

Meeting wally!

2.4K 101 27
By Erin144000

As I drive down the road I began to think about how much fun I was having in this world!

I never want to go back!!!

I was distracted from my thoughts when a flash of red and yellow could been seen next to the speeding car.

I smiled. " hey Barry! How's life going for you? You can have your car back now I'm bored." I shouted while rolling down the window.

Suddenly I was in the passengers seat and the flash was sat in the drivers seat.

" can we get Macdonalds now?" I questioned innocently.

Barry stopped the car.

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??" He screamed.

I leaned back in my seat. " I'll be okay with KFC as well." I stated plainly.

There was a whoosh of wind and I was suddenly duct taped to the car seat!

" what's all this about?" I demanded.

" now stay still we're nearly there. Don't talk. Don't sing. And DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!!" He shouted.

" well I can't because YOU DUCT TAPED ME TO THE SEAT!!" I shouted back louder.

Everything went quite and we stayed in silence until we reached star labs.

Barry got out of the car and began to walk towards the building.

" forgetting something?" I yelled sarcastically.

Barry quickly turned around and untapped me from the chair.

" I really need to pee!" I exclaimed.

" there's a toilets in star labs." Barry sighed.

I ran into the building and waited for Barry to catch up and then we went down to the lab.

When we got Down there I saw Cisco, Harry and wally.

" hey Barry, who's the kid?" Cisco asked.

" I'll explain later but right now I REALLY NEED TO PEE!!!" I screamed shocking every one in the room.

Barry pointed at the bathroom door and I legged it in there.

After finishing my business I spent quite a long time playing with the automatic hand dryer. I walked back into the room. Everyone was staring at me and I smiled and waved.

" hey. How is everyone?" I asked.

Everyone just stared at me.

" oh please, don't all talk at once. " I said sarcastically.

Again no one said a word so I decided to look around.

I turned the corner while Barry was explaining stuff to the others. Suddenly I was in a huge lab full of all sorts of cool toys.

" ohhhhhh pretty!" I exclaimed.

I picked up a.......... I have no idea what this is!

It looked like a gun thingamabob.

Just like any other normal human being would I pulled the trigger and instantly a red beam of light was shot out from the now known laser gun!

The red beam of light went straight through a wall and I herd a scream.

" Sorry!" I screamed.

Barry ran into the room with his super speed.

" what was that!?" He shouted.

" it wasn't me!" I blurted out.

" There's no one else in here so it was obvasly you!!!"

" well yeah. But I didn't mean to. And in my defence it's all your fault. I mean you were the home who was surposed to look after me and now your shouting at me for no reason!" I began to cry.

Tears leaked out of my eyes.

" and you didn't buy me a Macdonalds or a KFC!" I screamed.

Wally, Cisco and Harry rushed to side while glaring at Barry.

" All I wanted was to have a nice time and you just keep on shouting at me." I continued to shout.

"  why don't we all just calm ...."

" SHUT UP BARRY!!!" I screamed.

I hugged wally and began to sob.

" I'm so glad your not dead!" I whisper.

" wait what?" Wally asked.

" you wouldn't understand but young justice fans would!"

Wally just stared at me.

" And Harry are you the evil one or the one from Earth two?"

Everyone stares at me.

" Never mind." I said as I continued to sob.

Barry came over and tried to calm me down but I demanded that he got me a Macdonalds.

He sighed before running off and got me one.

He handed me my food and I ate it all.

" What can we do now?" I asked.

Everyone looked at me.

" Okay?" I questioned.

Then like on que Bruce walked into the lab.

" How was she?" He asked.

Every one stayed silent.

Batman sighed. " Noted." He deadpanned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 827 14
Life as a Robin ain't easy. People constantly try to kidnap you or use you as leverage or get a king's ransom for you or just get in your head. Not a...
17.3K 865 22
When Eleanor was sixteen she was bit by a vampire, six years later she came across an inter-dimensional transporter as part of her work for the CIA...
2.6K 168 57
What happens when a girl off the streets of Gotham is saved by a Robin with a promise to keep? Lyla has been alone most of life. She's never had fam...
18.8K 581 25
DC Series Book One "No don't..." But her arms go up and the mesmerizing portals appear. Through the portal closest to them, the boys can see grass an...